• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Wizard Profile & Skill Setup?

Discussion in 'Demonbuddy Forum' started by iAwesome, Jul 11, 2014.

1. iAwesome

iAwesome New Member

Greetings forum!

I just recently purchased Demonbuddy, and I'm wondering which skill setup would suit a level 70 wizard with 1 million damage for best farm and survivability. I'd also like to know if there's any good afk'able profiles for gold and legendary gear which doesn't require alot of tweaking due to the fact that I'm pretty new to Demonbuddy and basically just want to start out with something easy.

I've only found the Legendary Road v1.1 profile so far that works 100% afk and which doesn't require massive manual tweaking.
      I'd love to try out some more profiles, so if you'd like, please tell me what skill setup is most commonly used as a wizard, and which profiles are mot suitable for legendary and gold. :)

2. xxxmalicexxx

xxxmalicexxx Member

Look here for builds for all different profiles
      as far as profiles to run there are some proven winners in the 1st post of that thread as well.
      if you not worried about paragon lvls atm i would run chest runner to get all the gear you need its ok for gold but leg are good and no mobs to fight
      if you dont find a build leave a post and some one will help you. Keep in mind with WIZ T6 Ghom takes really good gear and they will never compete with WD,Barb,Crusader for ghom.

3. iAwesome

iAwesome New Member

Thanks alot! Very good post you made. I managed to reset all the quests, so I had to redo them all in order to get to Ghom. I can't get the Chest Runner to work in Demonbuddy though for some reason. Ghom is working flawlessly though. The bounty/rift profile is somewhat working, but sometimes when doing rifts my game crashes. I need to look into that as well. I'll try getting this chest runner to work. Thanks alot for the reply. 10+ :)

Edit:

Here's the error I'm getting on Chest Runner:

Failed to load profile: Element TrinityOOCToggle is not supported. Please check your XML and try again. (<TrinityOOCToggle SetTrue="false" />) Line 27
      System.Exception: Element TrinityOOCToggle is not supported. Please check your XML and try again. (<TrinityOOCToggle SetTrue="false" />) Line 27
      at ˆ..(PropertyInfo , XElement , Object )
      at Zeta.XmlEngine.XmlEngine.Load(Object obj, XElement element)
      at ˆ..(XElement , Type )
      at ˆ...(XElement )
      at System.Linq.Enumerable.WhereSelectEnumerableIterat or`2.MoveNext()
      at System.Collections.Generic.List`1..ctor(IEnumerabl e`1 collection)
      at System.Linq.Enumerable.ToList[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source)
      at ˆ..(XElement , PropertyInfo )
      at ˆ..(PropertyInfo , XElement , Object )
      at Zeta.XmlEngine.XmlEngine.Load(Object obj, XElement element)
      at Zeta.Bot.Profile.Profile.Load(XElement element, String path)
      at Zeta.Bot.Profile.Profile.Load(String path)
      at Zeta.Bot.ProfileManager.Load(String profilePath, Boolean rememberPath)

Last edited: Jul 12, 2014
    4. stud4fun

stud4fun New Member

If you got error by running Chest Runner, it will be better to post in the Chest Runner profile section which you downloaded the profile. Usually the profile maker can fix some problems or people who running same profile can give you advice faster than this section.