• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • WoD Garrison and MoP farm...farming

Discussion in 'Requests & Discussion' started by Moll, Jun 26, 2017.

1. Moll

Moll New Member

Hi,

I'm in dire need of some help. I have 12 chars with a rotation that I do on a daily basis.

1. Start at the Garrion and do follower missons and shipyard missions.
      2. Mine in Frostwall mine + start workorders
      3. "Herb" in herb garden + start workorders
      4. Fishing daily
      5. Off to Wol'var (Tanaan) and do the dailys for apexis and oil (when I've reached exalted with Order of the Awakened and Vol'jin's Headhunters I stop doing dailys in Tanaan since I have the ship and oil rig + more oil than I need).
      6. HS to Halfhill
      7. Do the dailies for The Tillers until I'm best friends with them.
      8. Harvest and plant my farm.
      9. Garrison HS, log out and relog another char, rinse and repeat.

I do make a lot of money either selling the raw materials or shuffeling them (selling raw WoD Herbs and ores, using farm to make royal satchels) but it takes a lot of time to do all of this.

I'm wondering if there is an addon/a plug-in that can help me with this. It doesn't need to be a single plug-in either, it could be two or more if there is type of stable solution that the addon can "auto-load" after finishing doing what it is supposed to do. Example:

1. Load WoD Garrison farming plug-in, doing Frostwall mine and herb garden
      2. Load Tanaan Jungle farming plug-in, doing dailies in Tanaan
      3. Load MoP Tiller's Farm plug-in, doing dailies for Tiller's and harvest/replant farm
      4. Relog to different char
      5. Start at the beginning again.

Is this at all possible or do I have to give up on the idea of getting some spare time to actually do the Legion content? :p