• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Working Fork of OldRoutine

Discussion in 'Archives' started by lyvewyre, Aug 31, 2017.

1. lyvewyre

lyvewyre Member

Hi Guys,

I'm trying to make a separate Routine file that I can make edits to without affecting the stock OldRoutine we get. However, I'm not having any luck creating it because EB crashes. Does anyone have a working 3.0 Routine at the moment? I'd rather not edit the stock OldRoutine for compatibility reasons.

Anyway, this is the error I am getting at the moment with the fork I've tried to make:

Code:
      System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException: Could not find a part of the path 'E:\...\3rdParty\_CONFIGS_\MarauderDarkPact\Legacy\Content-1118895078\ModOldRoutine\SettingsGui.xaml'.
         at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
         at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)
         at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy)
         at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode)
         at Legacy.ModOldRoutine.ModOldRoutine.get_Control() in E:\...\3rdParty\_CONFIGS_\MarauderDarkPact\ModOldRoutine\Content-1118899515\ModOldRoutine.cs:line 802
         at Exilebuddy.NewSettingsWindow.?????????????????????????????????????????()
         at Exilebuddy.BotWindow.?????????????????????????????????????????()
         at System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherOperation.InvokeDelegateCore()
         at System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherOperation.InvokeImpl()
      --- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
         at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)
         at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
         at System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherOperation.Wait(TimeSpan timeout)
         at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.InvokeImpl(DispatcherOperation operation, CancellationToken cancellationToken, TimeSpan timeout)
         at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.Invoke(Action callback, DispatcherPriority priority, CancellationToken cancellationToken, TimeSpan timeout)
         at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.Invoke(Action callback)
         at Exilebuddy.BotWindow.?????????????????????????????????????????(Object )

All I've simply done is copied OldRoutine, replacing all instances of the words "OldRoutine" and "OldRoutineSettings" in the script, but the line it seems to be having trouble with is:

Code:
          var fs = new FileStream(
                              Path.Combine(ThirdPartyLoader.GetInstance("Legacy").ContentPath, "ModOldRoutine", "SettingsGui.xaml"),
                              FileMode.Open))

So if I don't have the folder in the "Legacy" folder in 3rdParty, I get the above error. If I do place it in there, no errors occur, but it is also not showing as an alternative routine to use. I have set up the 3rdparty.json file correctly, .xaml file is there as well. Can'te figure out what I need to do to get this working. If anyone can assist or has a working Routine I can use, would greatly appreciate it.

2. Unknown Buddy

Unknown Buddy Member

These are the instructions Lajt gave in discord for forking OldRoutine:

[​IMG]

This works perfectly. Have made a few forks myself following his instructions.