• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • wow account got banned after 3 day's of use

Discussion in 'Ban Section - Ban Reports' started by mrcsst, Jan 3, 2014.

1. hgoutyt

hgoutyt New Member

I don't beleive gatherbuddy is as flawed as you all claim. I have had bots going 12+ hours a day all druids with herb/mining and the only times I got my accounts banned was because I was being stupid in how I traded gold. The problem isnt the bit its the overuse of the sane profiles. Make your own profiles don't leave them in one zone for an extended period of time and i think you will find you will do all right.

Sent from my SCH-R530U using TheBuddyForum mobile app

2. rtm125

rtm125 Member

Or use a plugin called random buddy. Its amazing, it randomly generates a profile for you every X ammount of minutes as you set it. And yeah NEVER tell anyone you are botting. EVER!

3. Spano

Spano New Member

This is the best advise, just yesterday i was camping a rare and i saw 2 o 3 bots ( different ones ) running over me all the time...

4. mrcsst

mrcsst New Member

well my first wow account is still banned past the 72 hour mark. guess blizzard was pulling my leg about a 72 hour banned only >.< it was battle.net was lagging but i do have access to one account now out of the two. no idea if they are giving me back the second account.

5. mrcsst

mrcsst New Member

second account with 1 druid that i just made and upgrade to mop and added a 2 month game card got banned blizzard isn't going to give me the account back.

6. staudi

staudi New Member

Habe auch gestern einen 72 stunden Bann bekommen ,das seltsame dabei ist das mein Account seid 4 Monaten inaktiv ist.....und die Antwort von Blizz Mitarbeiter war das der Bann f?r ein vergehen vor 4 Monaten ist.

7. lilu

lilu Member

mmmhhhh, i am still flying arround for mining and herb with all toons

for sure no BG buddy, this looks so ...

8. -M_M-

-M_M- New Member

You do realize you have a bullseye on your head for having so many accounts banned, right? I don't understand why it's such a mystery as to why your new accounts are being banned so quickly.

Edit: why the heck would you put so much $ into a new account when you're getting banned so often? It'd be smarter to play free until 20 so you don't lose anything, then sub and push a toon to 85. If you get busted, you're not losing nearly as much money.