• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • WOW without a bot

Discussion in 'Honorbuddy Forum' started by sbn666, Mar 19, 2015.

?

Would you play WOW if you could not bot?

Poll closed Apr 18, 2015.
    1. Yes

0 vote(s)
      0.0%
    2. No

0 vote(s)
      0.0%
    1. Tiebiex

Tiebiex New Member

I wouldnt play without a bot anymore. I dont want to play rotas anymore ( Thanks Millz!). So I can concentrate on my movement and beat other players. I dont must be think " What klicken next". Also I dont need to do the boring parts anymore ( farming, leveling etc)

2. warleywsc

warleywsc New Member

TSM=TradeSkillMaster. It's not to manage garrison. Here`s the link to this wonderfull addon. :D

3. Lipstick

Lipstick Member

This game is too time consuming to play without the bot. Back when I was 14-15 it was fine, I could ditch school and play all day long and noone would raise an eyebrow. Do it now when I'm 25 and I'll be homeless within a month.

4. Slashed

Slashed New Member

No, but EWT and Tmorph have it. :)
      Tmorph can't be used with HB coz Tmorph is only 64b and HB only 32b.

EWT can be used with HB without problem, same architecture (32bits).

5. Rettob

Rettob Member

I would definitely would quit WoW and so would a bunch of my friends. I use HB for everything including PvP, Farming, Dungeons, Leveling, Quests etc. Who the F!@#$! has time to do all these crap that blizzard requires you to do. It's fricken boring..

Not only I would quit but I would email Blizzard and tell them I quit because there is no more Honorbuddy.

I believe it would also be a mistake by Blizzard as they would lose a lot of customers.

6. aardvarken

aardvarken New Member

I just use HB for my combat routines. Don't need the gold, but I like to play at least at HC level. I do not have the time to play at that level, HB helps me with that.

Without HB I would cancel my sub.

7. itzcheater

itzcheater New Member

I honestly don't understand why people only use HB for a combat routine. most classes are 5, 6 buttons? come on now, you really cant learn when to press 6 buttons? and your combat routines are so obvious when you play with people who actually know what they are doing

8. smellymoose

smellymoose Member

Managing Alts Garrisons and Using Tuanha Combat Routines is what I mainly use it for these days, it would be unbearable without it now I've found greener grass.
      Leveling alts and having them run through end-game dungeons also very very useful.
      The amount of time I've saved myself with honorbuddy and its wealth and variety of profiles and botbases has increased my wow productivity tenfold with minimum effort!

9. OneStopMMO

OneStopMMO New Member

I dont play it now ... botting is for $$

10. Rettob

Rettob Member

I can go take a piss or grab a quick smoke break while my character is fighting a boss.

11. Phyxios

Phyxios Member

there's more then 5-6 buttons to worry about if you are a serious raider (what about all your defensive CD's? or those abilities you add in during certain phases, there's many mechanics that are hard to avoid as well as many things you need to pay attention to on your UI - Buffs - debuffs - when abilities proc - when your stacks of abilities are at a certain amount so you can use your next ability, etc.

12. Lipstick

Lipstick Member

I truly hope this ain't the end for Honorbuddy. I don't want to quit WoW, but I don't want to play it manually! It's so nice to play it and still be able to relax.

13. funkervogt

funkervogt New Member

To be honest, without HB i don't see any fun in wow, not anymore. Even botting casually and using cr's is boring me.
      I think the problem is WOD in general, that garrisson system and stuff. I'm considering to take a break.

14. white_boy8869

white_boy8869 Member

I barely have any time to play, and if I do, its usually HB assisted or HB solo, but solo only for the extremely boring things, and I monitor it while Im working IRL to ensure no stupidity. I have HB assist me in Instances and Raids, but mainly just so "I" dont bring everyone down by sucking for not playing as much as everyone else. Of course I dont use HB for IRL cash or even in-game cash, just to help me stay in the curve even though I barely have any time to actually play or enjoy the game. If the bot for WoW were to die, so would my subs, no doubt.

15. mishrathium

mishrathium New Member

Warcraft has less viewers on twitch then runescape... seriously..runescape... without botters I doubt the playerbase is even a million.

It needs to put a serious investment into the pvp aspect which is the most exciting thing for viewers online to watch. Example, League of Legends, shit game but so easy to stream. Hearthstone is rather boring to watch due to so much RNG but if blizzard really invested enough time to follow the League model for how to Q for arena matches.... it could get back on top.

16. Naroha

Naroha New Member

that actually shows that YOU dont know how to play and not others...

17. mellome

mellome New Member

I run trains. I play a main.
      The bot goes offline ... I still make gold by playing the AH; it isn't the same quantity but due to stockpile I don't lose any sleep over it.

If anything, I am THANKFUL for tripwire.
      The poll should be: Would you rather be banned, or are you thankful your accounts are safe as result of added account security?

18. itzcheater

itzcheater New Member

I dont know how to play?! Check my logs then run your mouth. And im not running some shitty combat routine because learning classes is hard