• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Xp profile ??

Discussion in 'Demonbuddy Profiles' started by Thomas Veibert, Jul 17, 2018.

1. Thomas Veibert

Thomas Veibert New Member

Did someone had a good xp profile ? thx :)

2. ElitePogger

ElitePogger New Member

Let me ask you.... You didn't take a look into the bot folder and checking stuff there right?

Thomas Veibert likes this.
    3. Thomas Veibert

Thomas Veibert New Member

I'm french and my english is bad so it's really to understand something with the bot :/

4. ElitePogger

ElitePogger New Member

Bad idea to use the bot then. I case that someone can help you/want help you, you still need to understand settings of trinity/DB to use to the bot effective...

5. drizzle206

drizzle206 Active Member

Thomas,

Welcome to the board! Don't worry about not understanding too much English...you can always use Google Translator to help you understand...To answer you question, using the bot for best XP experience depends on what class (Crusader, WitchDoctor, Wizard, Necromancer, etc.) you are using...It also depends on what profile you are using for that particular class...From my experience using the bot 24 hrs/7 days a week for one year, running 4 accounts, running GR's quickly (finishing GRs in under 5 mins) is the best option for farming/gaining XP quickly...The other option would be to do regular rifts (Nephalem Rifts) and grabbing those XP bonus pools...the only problem with this method is that your character must not die...if you die, then you loose all the XP bonus pool and have to start again...If your character is strong enough to survive, then you can get more XP per hour just by doing Nephalem Rifts...Trinity default settings will already pick up those XP pools so you don't need to configure trinity for it...DemonBuddy/Trinity will work by default.

As far as the effectiveness of the bot, I can't offer my opinion because my membership expired when Bossland decided to end support for DemonBuddy (sometime last year DB was removed) and I have yet to purchase another subscription...It looks like the support isn't what it used to be at the moment, but hopefully DB can get some of the old guys back that used to write the Scripts/Routines...Anyhow, hopefully you are able to understand the basic of my reply :) Hope this helps :)

D