Demonbuddy for Season 16 released, updates.buddyauth.com !
  • Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Demonbuddy

YAR Relogger 4.0.0.3

Discussion in 'Plugins' started by xzjv, Aug 6, 2016.

1. steelseries

steelseries Member

in YAR the option for difficulty is on up to T10. In new trinity by it self it is T13

2. TwoCigars

TwoCigars Active Member

I have had this issue randomly but not always. Sometimes the extra bots will just sit there and not play. 9 times out of 10, when their do load they end up getting invited into the game that is already in progress.

In the case of GRifts, they of course have to wait for the GRift to complete.

A suggestion for a feature would be a checkbox for AutoFollow/SimpleFollow that gives us the ability to set how many bots to wait for before entering the first game.

I don't know if something has changed since I started using it, but I am running YAR and AutoFollow and they seem to be doing fine.

I did have to set the Anti-Idle up in order for it to properly close the game. It's kind of a shame that it's only based on gold pickup because in a Greater Rift you need it set over 900 (15 minutes), but in any other game style, you would like to see it under 5 minutes. It's pretty quick to change on the fly when swapping game types though.

Perhaps a suggestion for a feature would be to add experience as an Anti-Idle check since it's more universal to all game types.

[​IMG]
    "Quick Join error" happens when a follower bot's log says "Quick Joining Game" when not set as the leader bot. It will not quick join a game and will not join the other bots, just says that message in the log and sits on the game menu. Perhaps it's something better let to the experience timer to fix by restarting the DB session. Or maybe it's something that should be added directly in AutoFollow?

Lately I have noticed that it's not using the YAR settings when creating new games. It's using whatever the Trinity setting is or whatever your game was already set to.

For example, I wanted to run T7 bounties for all of my bots. (T6 is 3 cache mats, T7 is 4. It doesn't go up to 5 until T10). I set YAR to T7 but my leader's DB and game were both set to T10 from doing Rifts. When I started all of the games with YAR it was at T10 desptie the YAR setting being T7.

For that matter, it would also appear to cause the same issue with gametype. If my account was set to quest instead of adventure the last time I closed it on the leader account, YAR will toss me into a quest instead of Adventure mode that my profile specified.

Perhaps try this as a fix: Set your leader account in game to Adventure mode, in the torment level you desire in the actual game, manually. Then set your DB>Bot setting to the torment you desire. See if that works.

//wall of text

BigBudda87 likes this.
  3. Xenetron

Xenetron Member

It does use YAR settings when creating games, only through AutoFollow it doesn't. Solo it still uses YAR difficulty settings.

Adding T11/T12/T13 would be great, and very needed. You need to manually select the difficulty as the saved state when using AutoFollow on the leader bot, not that big a deal.

4. jhartman1991

jhartman1991 Member

Works fine when I set it up. Then after I close it, it just starts shooting the error "There is an error in XML document (0, 0)."

5. Xenetron

Xenetron Member

I seem to have issues now since updating DB to .470 - Doesn't communicate with DB and set the difficulty anymore - If you set it in CharacterSettings.XML (In the battle tag folders), the difficulty works from there, temp work around until someone has a look at this.

6. xXFatboiXx

xXFatboiXx New Member

I set it up, and it starts d3, does not put password then opens DB and errors out. please help!

7. TwoCigars

TwoCigars Active Member

I have been setting the difficulty in game to whatever I want to run, seems to work fine as a fix for now as well.

It should open DB before logging into the game... it will work in the following order:
    Open Diablo
    Wait for ~10 seconds
    Open DemonBuddy
    Demonbuddy will now log into the game using what you put into the YAR window for your Diablo login

If DemonBuddy is erroring out, there may be an issue elsewhere:
    If it's your first login on a fresh DB install, you may need to start the bot manually first to select "not in germany" and tell your windows to not always ask before opening the .exe
    Make sure you have input your login information for DB and Diablo in the YAR profile that you made.

What errors are you getting in the DB window?

8. caricature

caricature New Member

can;t seem to get the new .470 db to work, it doesnt seem to be able to find the demonbuddy and it keeps restarting, the last version changing the version to the newest trinity worked but this one doesn't anymore. Anyone know which trinity or how to fix this?

9. TwoCigars

TwoCigars Active Member

It is still working for me with 470 and the latest .235 Trinity.

Did you change your folder name when you upgraded?

If you did, you need to point YAR to the new folder.

For that reason, I always keep my DB folder named the same to avoid repointing it.

I run four bots, their folders are creatively named:
    Bot 01, Bot 02, Bot 03, Bot 04.

When It's time to upgrade DB or Trinity, I delete the log files, then backup all folders into a zip named for the version it was like:
    DB .457
    or
    Trinity .230

10. ricquire

ricquire New Member

https://www.thebuddyforum.com/attac...534161-yar-relogger-4-0-0-1-a-yar-4-0-0-1-zip

This link (on the first post) was blowing up windows defender with a trojan notification- wasn't a few weeks ago, and the SVN isn't being flagged either. Anyone else?

Seems like a false positive after checking everything.

If doing solo is there a way to force t13 now? Same issue as above, it uses 10, which is no big deal for grifting, but sucks for just about everything else that has to remake games.

Last edited: Sep 2, 2016
  11. aiTMaster

aiTMaster New Member

Check Disabled and chose T13 at the bot itself

12. caricature

caricature New Member

thanks for your details it really helped, much appreciated i've got it worked again with latest trinity .235!

13. TwoCigars

TwoCigars Active Member

Awesome!

Happy to help :)

14. xzjv

xzjv Community Developer

* Removed validation requirement for description.
    * Added additional torment levels
    * Added an OnInitialize() call to YARBot

15. LORDOFWAR

LORDOFWAR Member

It opens D3 then shrinks the window without actually logging in. Tries to start DB and then stops.

16. TwoCigars

TwoCigars Active Member

Does the DB window open at all and then close, or does it never actually open the DB window?

Once I set it so that it was trying to open Diablo3 on both the Diablo3 YAR settings and the DB YAR settings. It would open the game, then pause like it tried to open DB but wouldn't open anything and would give me an error in the YAR screen.

Double-check all of your settings very carefully to make sure that it is all good.

Also, make sure that you're pointing YAR to the ACTUAL Demonbuddy.exe, not the "aksdngvapiouesngpauoi.exe" or whatever yours is named.

Then make sure you have logged into the diablo copy that you're pointing to at least once previously so that it can do the initial setup. If you run YAR on a brand new install that's never been run, you will have issues.

You can add me in Discord if you're still having issues.

17. Fredoh

Fredoh Member

since i upgrade to the latest Yar, d3 windows frame are removed whithout checking the require checbox.

Any idea ?

18. taozi

taozi Community Developer

It's been a long time since I last used R-YAR, today I started it, and found that every time I start a bot, the first time, DB will always has compiler error for trinity, so trinity will not show up in plugin window, if I manually close DB, when DB is started the 2nd time by R-YAR, every thing will be fine, no compiler error and trinity shows up in plugin window, the bot will run smoothly. Needing manually close DB defeats the purpose of useing R-YAR, please help, thanks.

DB is the newest beta, R-YAR and Trinity are the newest from SVN.
    DemonbuddyBETA v1.1.3069.636
    R-YAR v4.0.0.3 BETA
    Trinity v2.55.670

Attached 3 log files, 1 from R-YAR, 2 from DB, one is the first run log with compiler error, the other is the second run log

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 27, 2016
  19. xzjv

xzjv Community Developer

Code:
    : error CS0539: 'BelphegorCachedSearchAreaProvider.Update()' in explicit interface declaration is not a member of interface

Code:
    	Line 230: 2016-10-27 11:10:26,567 [Main Bot Thread] INFO  AssemblyLoader`1 (null) - Compiler Error: error CS2012: Cannot open 'h:\Games 1\Demonbuddy bot new 2\CompiledAssemblies\636131489982107484\Trinity.dll' for writing -- 'The process cannot access the file 'h:\Games 1\Demonbuddy bot new 2\CompiledAssemblies\636131489982107484\Trinity.dll' because it is being used by another process.'

I haven't seen belphegor in a long time, you might need to do a completely fresh install to clear out some of this old stuff. Make a new folder, download latest version of DB, delete everything in plugins, get latest Trinity build, don't install anything else. And see if it works.

20. Mokbert

Mokbert New Member

Hello,

everytime I start R-YAR everything is going fine until it trys to start the last profile and spamming:

Exception: [Der Objektverweis wurde nicht auf eine Objektinstanz festgelegt.]
    System.NullReferenceException: Der Objektverweis wurde nicht auf eine Objektinstanz festgelegt.
    bei YetAnotherRelogger.Helpers.Bot.ProfileScheduleClass.get_IsDone()
    bei YetAnotherRelogger.Relogger.ReloggerWorker()
    N [28.10.2016 23:40:44] Waiting 10 seconds and try again!

See logs!

1st is from YAR the 2nd is from DB.

View attachment 2016-10-28 23.37.txt
    View attachment 1132 2016-10-28 23.38.txt