• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • "You have been disconnected from Battle.net"

Discussion in 'Archives' started by sc.shaggy, May 11, 2011.

1. sc.shaggy

sc.shaggy New Member

I have been receiving the message, "You have been disconnected from Battle.net" pretty frequently. Once I am disconnected, my bots will continue to fly around but won't actually do anything (like gather.) I have relogger but it doesn't help with this problem. I don't think it's my internet because my brother runs 5 bots 24/7 on the same internet. I'm not sure why I'm getting disconnected from battle.net but it's really frustrating because they appear to still be running, but don't do anything. Is there a type of relogger for this kind of problem? Please help! Thanks.

2. Tony

Tony "The Bee" Staff Member Moderator

bot has nothing to do with battlenet tho

3. sc.shaggy

sc.shaggy New Member

well do you any suggestions of what i can do to fix from doing that?

4. lunatiq

lunatiq New Member

Sounds like a latency issue or a connection issue with you and your ISP. It has nothing to do with HB. Ways to "fix" this, call up your ISP and see what the problem is. May I ask what type of connection you're on?

5. nyrhtak

nyrhtak New Member

Myself (In New Zealand) and a few australian friends have been having this issue since...hmm, at least back in March. Has nothing to do with botting, and just to do with latency etc like others have said. In my experience, it rarely means dc's from the actual game, and just lags chat...which is a good excuse for delayed responses while botting anyway! :p If it's dcing fromt he actual game as well, it's almost def time to call your ISP :D

6. sc.shaggy

sc.shaggy New Member

My ISP is Time Warner Cable. I have the high speed internet package they offer. Like I said, on another computer 5 bots are running perfectly on the same internet. Could it some sort of internet settings on my computer? And also when I get disconnected from battle.net, it's not lagging chat or anything like that. They just stop working, but appear to be working if that makes any sense. My gatherers continue flying around, and my Archaeology guys will just stand there or keep surveying the same spot forever.

7. boarisch

boarisch New Member

Got the same Message right now, botting while in TS in talking about GB/HB to recommend to a friend, stopped and /who from a Alt posting /2 Channel, this "error" pop up... just reconnect and all is fine

8. Jvidia

Jvidia Member

Go to ingame options> network> untick the top selection that has stopped my dc's.

Let me know if it works

9. sc.shaggy

sc.shaggy New Member

Thanks Jvidia! I tried that and have been running it for a couple days now and no disconnects. =)