• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [PAID] YourRaidingBuddy V2 Premium

Discussion in 'All in One' started by Xcesius, Aug 22, 2014.

1. Weird0

Weird0 New Member

so i recently bought this so far this routine is very nice. one thing i noticed though on my dk, the blood rotation is really really wonky and way off. it keeps spamming icy touch and plague strike.

now my question is, is this routine just not finished for blood dks or am i kinda blind and didnt see the option to disable these 2 spells so they will be only used to reapply diseases and even then only if outbreak and/or if picked unholy blight is on cooldown.

2. Xcesius

Xcesius Community Developer

Hi Gorthor,

The cleave setting was suppose to be the UnitCount for MultiShot. But currently you can disable Multi-shot in the AoE because it's not needed as MM.

Hi superman93,

This is currently at the bottom of my priority list currently. I will prob add it sometime this upcoming week

Hi gorunn,

Dark Succor should be the Death Strike on the defensive options.

PHP:
       Spell.Cast("Death Strike"Me.HasAura(101568) && Me.HealthPercent <= SG.Instance.Frost.DeathPactHP); 
      However due to an error, it seems to have Death Pact HP setting instead. Please change this setting instead of Death Strike HP%

Will be fixed in next build thanks!

Hi Weird0,

Could you please let me know what level you are? I had no issues leveling with my own routine from 90-100 (using enyo) Blood.

I even finetuned it with Defile,Plague Leech. Please attach a log for me thanks!

3. kurfer

kurfer Member

How is this routine for rogues?

4. Nihaunihau

Nihaunihau New Member

Is there a option for Hunters to use Concussive Shot on CD for kiting and leveling?

If not, then i'd like to request an option that enables you to use it on CD.
      It would be awesome for when you are kiting while using the Lone Wolf Talent ^^

Edit: also, where can i find a log for the latest updates and additions?

Last edited: Nov 17, 2014
    5. Weird0

Weird0 New Member

i tested this with a lvl 100 blood dk using enyo as botbase with a completely fresh install of HB

i also tried setting the death strike setting to some high value like 99% and whatnot to somehow force the rotation to use death strike over anything else still it just kept spamming plague strike and icy touch

Attached Files:

6. Xcesius

Hi Weird0,

Please use Defile as talent for time being.

7. Weird0

Weird0 New Member

i am using defile

8. Xcesius

Hi Weird0,

That's odd, I'll check with Weisch / Stormchasing later today to see if it's a german HB issue. Because on the english release 755 it works :\

[10:00:27.433 V] [YRB] -17.9 days since Windows was started.

Could you try a reboot of the PC?

9. Weird0

Weird0 New Member

just did, nothing changed.

thanks though for answering so fast :)

10. Xcesius

Hi again Weird0,

Can you apply Frost Fever + Blood Plague on the dummy / target then do this -->

[​IMG]

11. Gorthor

Gorthor New Member

Xcesius, is there/will there be a settings to auto target a new enemy after current one dies? or target one that is attacking a tank.

12. Xcesius

Hi Gorthor,

Hopefully some time during WoD after I've added the things / fixed the rotations for level 100.

13. Xcesius

I'm looking for new beta testers!

There are requirements though:
      * You must be very active on your character at this point in mythic raids - And use this routine.
      * You must not be a moron.
      * You must play one of the supported classes as main character throughout WoD.
      * You are up for the task to do tests for me when I ask.
      * You must fluently type English,Swedish,Danish or Norwegian.
      * You must have Skype and be active on Skype.

What do I offer you?
      * A shorter communication method with the developer - Me.
      * Faster updates as I will give you access to the beta routine.
      * The ability to brainstorm with me for new functionality.

Feel free to drop me a PM with your motivaton if you're up for the task.

14. gorunn

gorunn Member

Hello Xces and ty for fast reply :)

It really was, as you say, just wrong naming for Dark Succor passive, works as it should.

However, during extended test i noticed few issues:

1a. Using Mastersimple rotation - True:

Rotation uses only 1 Unholy rune on Plague strike to apply Blood Plague Disease and doesnt use them at all after that.
      When Speced into Plaguebringer, which basically extend disease duration, unholy runes are used only on Plague Strike to apply blood plague onto new targets. After Blood plague is applied to one or all targets in combat, rotation doesnt use unholy runes at all and it just sits on them. In AoE combat after all targets are affected by Blood Plague rotation only uses unholy runes to cast ONLY DND.
      When speced OUT of Plaguebringer, unholy runes are only used on Plague strike to refresh expired blood plague OR apply it on new targets, after which, again, rotation just sits on unholy runes. Its the same thing with AoE, rotation only uses UH runes on DND or refresh expired Blood Plague.

1b. This then causes new issue:

When Killing Machine proc is up and theres not enough RP for rotation to cast frost strike rotation will just autoattack waiting for Death/Frost runes to fill up EVEN if there are TWO FULL unholy runes sitting there, not used. This is large DPS loss, forcing player to manually cast Plague Strike for near optimal play.

- Mastersimple rotation routine should ALWAYS dump ALL unholy runes rotationaly on Plague Strike, no matter if target already have Blood Plague or not, to generate RP and keep runes regeneration going. The idea of Master Simple is to exchange one Obliterate with one Howling Blast and one Plague Strike.

Note: YRB 1 had exact same issue in for quite long time until i provided manual fix for it.

2. Using Mastersimple rotation - False:

Rotation AGAIN sits on unholy runes, but this time not so obviously as when using mastersimple rotation. It DOES cast Obliterate to dump UH runes, BUT i find my self sitting on TWO unholy runes for 5-6 secs quite frequently in combat.

3. All cooldowns set to BOSS ONLY:
      Rotation uses all cooldowns on normal dummy.

4. If you try to Alt+tab OUT and INTO WoW while rotation is in combat the game will crash, together with bot.

I wouldnt usually post so much bugs as im grateful for Devs hard work to bring us good quality routines and i dont want to sound like im QQing, im used to fixing theses small issues by myself (as you can easily find my posts in YRB 1 thread with various fixes for melee classes) but since routine's are now streamed i cant do much about it except post bugs that i find.

Attached Files:

15. Xcesius

Hi gorunn,

I will look into the issues you've posted. Could you also give me a shout @ pm with your skype? As I will be able to provide you with the "source code" for frost dk spec.

16. Gorthor

Gorthor New Member

Does this use kill shot in aoe situations to killshot if another target(not main target) goes under 35%?

How do i make it to use orc bloodfury on cooldown like with rapid fire? i have the racial setting on 'always' and hp/mana values at 100%

Did a few heroics today and the dps and rotation seem very good.

(also a small thing, there's options for lifeblood but that doesn't exist anymore)

17. gorunn

gorunn Member

Again, did some more extended tests on several melee classes.

Since im 100% sure that these crashes didnt happened at all before latest HB update that went live tonight i can only presume that the issue with crashing WoW client and HB when tabbing out is HB related issue. Digging trough forum i saw several Crash reports as large number of other crash, stuck or similar reports too so i presume that No4 in my previous post can be discarded. :)

18. Weird0

Weird0 New Member

so i dont know what happened or what i might have done wrong before but i did another clean install today and everything is now fine. my toon doesnt go ham with icy touch and plague strike anymore.

thanks for the help although it resolved itself support given was really good :)

19. Nihaunihau

Nihaunihau New Member

The Hunter Rotation currently doesn't start at all.

Tested the Tuanha rotation just to see if it was honorbuddy, but Tuanha works fine.

Any idea what is causing this?

View attachment 7656 2014-11-18 15.22.txt

20. RazgrizDemon

RazgrizDemon New Member

has anyone tried to use this for world pvp, dungeons, raids, and just plain questing on dk unholy/blood/frost spec?