• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [PAID] YourRaidingBuddy V2 Premium

Discussion in 'All in One' started by Xcesius, Aug 22, 2014.

1. shapesforms

shapesforms New Member

MM and Lonewolf are working after a fresh install of everything. Still Traps & Trinkets dont.

It would actually be nice to have Trinkets & CD's on a manual button anyway. But automatic traps would be fantastic. For the people who dont want traps you can have it disabled anyway:)

2. biGGer

biGGer Member

WW Routine doesn't use trinkets, doesn't matter what the settings i set(tested in Dungeons, not dummies).

Also(when fixed) will there be a way to sync them with FoF/Tigereye Brew, right now i only see heroism/time warp ?

I use 1.0.0.1 but i haven't wiped the settings.

3. Lipie

Lipie Member

Xcesius I found out why it didn't want to start fighting, when I enable the "enable defensive cooldowns" it stops fighting. When I disable it, everything is fine.

4. Xcesius

Xcesius Community Developer

Hi shapesforms,

Trinket usage and traps have not been added yet. It requires to be converted

Hi biGGer,

As my response to above, trinket usage is still not added into Coroutine.

Hi Lipie,

Could you attach a log for me and tell me which spec this is? Thanks!

5. Xcesius

Small update

Update 1.0.0.2 will contain following ::

• Brewmaster Guard Resolve setting
      • Brewmaster / Windwalker Tier 4 Hotkey (Key Push)
      • Brewmaster Tiger Palm fix (do not use Tiger Palm when there Keg Smash is coming off cooldown 1 second)
      • Trinket usage for all classes supported in the routine.
      • Potion on Bloodlust/Heroism similar effects
      • Serveral class issues solved (DK death/blood runes), Brewmaster issues with Tiger Palm, Enhancement doesn't apply Flame Shock because aura ID changes during 91-100 (perk)
      • Starfall Hotkey (Turn on to enable Starfall in the rotation)

Trap for hunters will be added at a later date. Update will arrive in 1-2 days, then it takes around 1-3 days for the store to approve the update.

6. IksDeh

IksDeh New Member

see below

Last edited: Nov 29, 2014
    7. IksDeh

IksDeh New Member

Edit: above post can be ignored, had attached the wrong log, correct log is below.

Hi Xcesius,

first of all thanks for your great work!

I seem to have a problem, sometimes the rotation just plain stops working for a few (8-30) seconds. I have Manual Cast Pause disabled, so that shouldnt be a problem. After a while, it works as if nothing happened. Can you look into that? Playing a combat rogue.

Log is attached!

Thanks in advance
      IksDeh

Attached Files:

8. fragnot

fragnot Member

Trinket (but you allready know that) and racial still doesnt work.

Here's your log :

Attached Files:

9. starlite68

starlite68 Member

some feedback on rogue now that we're getting closer to raids:

in Hotkey mode

Subtlety is FUBAR. Shadow Dance goes off automatically even if "Cooldown Key" hotkey is set to Disabled. Fan of Knives is spammed even though the AOE hotkey is toggled to disabled (and "enable Multi-Target AOE" in Subtlety tab is set to false)... if there are 3 targets or more. so these two are the major ones that make it unplayable at this time - obviously we need a way to have it not FoK if we don't want it to. in addition shadow dance is activated *during* AOE FoK spam... yeah that's not good. If we're FoKing we dont need SD, save it for later.

so need to get these hotkey issues sorted out.

Also smaller issues:

- doesnt use Premeditation in manual mode. it should go off every time it's available (that is, with ambush), unless CPs are completely capped out. We do shadow dance manually, bot does ambush+premed automatically.

- vanish doesn't go off too often. should be used as much as possible, as long as find weakness isn't up and shadow dance isn't coming up in less than 10 sec. ideally vanish should not be tied to the auto-CDs toggle: we can use shadow dance manually but the vanish should go off by itself (bot controlled)

- racial isn't synced to SD, just goes off the moment it's up. should be used during shadow dance

There's lots of other stuff (with the other 2 specs as well) but I don't want to confuse the issue. Subt is the highest DPS spec... need to get it done. Am I the only one with these issues? is there not a beta tester reporting on subtlety? this stuff is kinda hard not to notice, when SD and FoK are going off by themselves and there's no way to stop them

Attached Files:

10. emp4thy

emp4thy New Member

Class: Hunter
      Spec: Marksman
      Talent: ToTH + Lone Wolf
      Issues: Rotation doesn't use Aimed Shot more during Careful Aim (80%+), pretty much at the start of a fight. It just does the normal rotation of Chim > Steady > Aimed. This also applies during Rapid Fire, where it does n't really have an alternative priority programmed in? Was just wondering if this is something you can program in, I've more or less been manually doing the rotation from 100-80% and during Rapid Fire periods.

11. tobinopowa

tobinopowa New Member

Hi, maybe i set something wrong, so i want as monk ww use SEF every time we pull mob with more then 300k hp , i setted 300k hp and put on SEF but he dont use it where i'm wrong?

12. Xcesius

Hi IksDeh,

I see that you are only level 96, which I think the routine is trying to use something that you haven't gained yet (perk / spell). Could you try another rogue spec until you are level 100? Thanks!

Hi fragnot,

There seems to be an issue with Racial usage yes, I will look into it and have it fixed in 1.0.0.2. Thanks for the log!

Hi starlite68,

I have fixed all the issues you mentioned in 1.0.0.2. Thanks for the feedback!

Most of my rogue testers are rolling in Combat currently because of the AoE dmg.

Hi emp4thy,

Could you attach a log for me? Thanks!

Hi tobinopowa,

Please enable SEF Auto Mode Full setting under Ability Options if you want to use SEF every time.

13. Xcesius

Current issues resolved in 1.0.0.2 Beta

• Removed Healthstone Settings from all classes
      • Added back Healthstone Settings to General Settings instead
      • Added Trinket usage for DK (Testing only, will be added to rest once DK is tested)
      • Added new Trinket usage, you can now select which Aura ID trinkets to be used on (If enabled)
      • Due to revamp of the settings, there is now a new version on the settings. Which means all your settings have been reset

• Fixed Enhancement Shaman Flame Shock
      • Fixed Tiger Palm for BrM (Will now wait on using Tiger Palm if Keg Smash is < 1 second of coming off CD)
      • Fixed Jab for BrM (Will now wait until Keg Smash is over 1+ Seconds before using it)
      • Fixed Fan of Knives for Subtlety
      • Added so Pooling / Usage of Shadow Dance doesn't trigger automatic when user is in Hotkey Mode
      • Added so Pooling / Usage of Vanish doesn't trigger automatic when user is in Hotkey Mode
      • Fixed Marked for Death usage for all Rogue specs
      • Fixed Death from Above usage for Combat Rogue
      • Fixed so Racial is synced with Shadow Dance (Sub Rogue)

• Working on Resolve Setting for BrM Guard ability
      • Working on Hotkey for Tier 4 abilities
      • Working on fixing Racial usage

14. ManFriday

ManFriday New Member

Rogue...its not putting poisons on automatically and aslo burst of speed isn't working either.

15. Xcesius

New update is LIVE. 1.0.0.2

• Removed Healthstone Settings from all classes
      • Added back Healthstone Settings to General Settings instead
      • Added Trinket usage for DK (Testing only, will be added to rest once DK is tested)
      • Added new Trinket usage, you can now select which Aura ID trinkets to be used on (If enabled)
      • Due to revamp of the settings, there is now a new version on the settings. Which means all your settings have been reset
      • Resolved an issue with TalentManager so it now detects properly level 100 talents.

• Fixed Enhancement Shaman Flame Shock
      • Fixed Tiger Palm for BrM (Will now wait on using Tiger Palm if Keg Smash is < 1 second of coming off CD)
      • Fixed Jab for BrM (Will now wait until Keg Smash is over 1+ Seconds before using it)
      • Fixed Fan of Knives for Subtlety
      • Added so Pooling / Usage of Shadow Dance doesn't trigger automatic when user is in Hotkey Mode
      • Added so Pooling / Usage of Vanish doesn't trigger automatic when user is in Hotkey Mode
      • Fixed Marked for Death usage for all Rogue specs
      • Fixed Death from Above usage for Combat Rogue
      • Fixed so Racial is synced with Shadow Dance (Sub Rogue)

Poison fixing for rogues did not make it in
      Hotkey for Tiger 4 abilities did not make it in
      Resolve Setting for Guard (BrM) did not make it in.

Last edited: Dec 1, 2014
    16. starlite68

starlite68 Member

I just did an MC raid with rogue - assassination. not a bug just an observation / suggestion. also not sure maybe already addressed in an update.

I cannot figure out the AOE rotation with assassination. with hotkey mode. In subtlety, it makes sense - I hit the hotkey toggle for AOE, and immediately fan of knives goes off, with crimson tempest snd etc kept up with combopoints. Doesn't matter how many targets, it just works, which would be the idea behind MANUAL control. we know if we want FoK, we turn it on and off. Now in assassination, no such thing happens, and in fact I don't really know what's going on. I hit the hotkey, if there are at least 5 targets it will FoK, if there are less it WILL NOT, and in between it just does random stuff very often: eg there are lots of targets, it FoKs once, then starts to mutilate, yet still does Crimson Tempest, then maybe another FoK. anyhow, in a full raid where I observed in a lot, whatever it's trying to do (obviously it's using some logic to only FoK if there are "enough" mobs in range) it didn't work in practice. So my advice is, make it like subtlety. we MANUALLY toggle AOE rotation to on, and it just starts, the bot doesn't overrule us. if we want to FoK two targets, so be it. we have an entire lvl 100 talent that requires keeping positions up on 3 targets, can be used for that. if you want to keep it as is, you need to improve the logic, ie it sticks to FoK and doesnt keep using mutilate even though there are tons of targets around, AND it uses envenom a lot more - I'm 99% sure we don't use crimson tempest for assassination in WoD just like we never did in MoP. Also, you already have an AOE entry in the assassination settings tab (AOE Number), so those who want the bot with full control of FoK can still have that. just add "Enable AOE True/False" entry, which you have in the subtlety tab but not in assassination for some reason.

hope the above makes sense!

by the way another comment - on AOE in combat. this I don't care about since we can just toggle Blade Flurry manually. But since you have an AOE toggle for combat (in hotkey mode) just know it doesn't make sense: toggling it on turns blade flurry on, OK so far... but toggling it off just leaves BF still on. all this no matter how many targets. as a really nice feature you should consider having that combat AOE toggle turn on AUTO-BLADE FLURRY. since there is already a setting for "AOE Number" in combat tab. so if we want full manual BF, we just turn it on/off via ingame keybind. but if we toggle the bot AOE to on, it will automatically BF if there are more than X targets in range, and then turn off BF when back to single target.

great work on the CR! looking forwards to raids.

17. Xcesius

Hi starlite68,

We use FoK when there is 4 or more enemies for our AoE as assassination. We only use Crimson Tempest when there is around 4 or more units around us and the debuff is down / remaining 8 or less seconds of the debuff.

I'll take ur suggestions into consideration.

Regarding Blade Flurry, it is suppose to turn off when our AoE Key is disabled. I'll look into it why it doesn't turn off

Update 1.0.0.2 is now live

18. Potringo445

Potringo445 New Member

Blood DK:

There appears to be a bug where it tries to use Blood Tap when there are no fully depleted runes, and it seems to get stuck trying to do so.

I also made a post a week or so ago regarding DKs, have there been any changes recently. Is there any way to see the changelog for a specific class?

19. Eckhaert

Eckhaert New Member

Protection paladins :

- Seraphim isn't being used at all. Set as "always" and "true", It's just not casting it. Also, not sure if it's in the routine or not since it's not casting it at all atm, but if seraphim is coming off CD in < 5 secs, you wanna save your Holy Power for it, and not spend it it on SOTR for maximum Seraphim uptime.
      - Also, currently, the routine is refreshing Sacred Shield only if the 30 secs buffs is expired. Which is good, but you can also refresh it without caring about the time left on the buff if you have nothing else to cast (HP generators, Avenger's shield, Holy Wrath, and Consecration on CD, and no HP generator coming back in < 1 sec). That situation actually comes up pretty often at current haste levels, and the routine should use Sacred Shield during these empty GCDs.

- It's more of a comfort thing, as you should technically do this manually for any decent raiding progression, but there's currently a "rotation" for propals, which is the following : Pull, seraphim asap, bank 5 HP for when seraphim drops, then 0.5 secs before Seraphim drops, SOTR (before it drops to have the 1K mastery buff on it), SOTR again to refresh it, then when SOTR drops glyphed DP, then Seraphim comes back up, and repeat.
      That rotation allows you to always have some kind of reduction going (either Seraphim, SOTR, or glyphed DP), and is currently pretty awesome. Pretty easily doable manually since everything is off GCD, but having it automated would be even more awesome ! Not top priority though !

Oh, and the current SOTR coding is perfect, thanks for that <3

Brewmaster monks :

- With talent chi explosion : When you're under the AoE number set, the rotation isn't using Chi explosion. It just caps Chi and then sits there. I know Chi explosion is an AoE at 4+ Chi, but you still wanna use it on sigle target, it's your active mitigation and chi spender :p
      - The rotation is also not using Elusive Brew at all, doesn't matter your settings on the number of stacks.
      - The Guard logic is pretty terrible atm. I have it disabled and I'm using it manually anyway, as any decent raider should do, but I tried it for fun, and it's just spamming it whenever you have the Chi, which is pretty bad. You most likely want a HP check, and a Resolve check aswell (although I think I red something about that coming in the next releases), to make it at least half decent for users who want to automate it. Which is still not a great idea for PvE at a decent level :D

There's also something funny going on with WW monks and expel harm, but didn't get to properly test that, will do later and report again !

(Oh, and it's pretty funny having the YRB registering the Gift of the Ox healing bubbles procs as casts :p )

Last edited: Dec 1, 2014
    20. Xcesius

Hi Eckhaert,

I looked into the Chi Explosion issue for Brewmaster, and I discovered there was a typo in the talent check which makes it never fire for single-target.
      I have corrected this and i'm going to post a fix on the store tomorrow when I wake up.