• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [PAID] YourRaidingBuddy V2 Premium

Discussion in 'All in One' started by Xcesius, Aug 22, 2014.

1. Xcesius

Xcesius Community Developer

Hi yiannakis,

You need to bind SpecialKey1, you can then filter through how many charges it will save. Working on getting a automated way working then push it today.

Hi vegsisir,

I see the issue now, and will post a fix later today.

Hi hams,

I'll see if I can fix this also today along with the aoe issue.

2. starlite68

starlite68 Member

I reported this in detail several times before, so either I'm the only one with the issue, or maybe i'm the only rogue actually trying to raid with this CR. this problem definitely wasn't around a couple months ago.

ROGUE SUBTLETY. I have 4 piece tier, troll racial and on-use trinket.

Problem: YRB2 does not use shadow dance every 60 sec. as it should try to at all costs. SD should happen every 60 sec (or 63s, 65s etc as circumstances allow), by itself if need be, and synced with Shadow Reflection, Trinket and Racial if they are off their 120 and 180 sec cooldowns.

Instead YRB2 uses shadow dance every 90 to 150 sec. that is, SD will come off its cooldown, be available, and simply sit there unused for up to 90 extra sec.

In the attached log of a 11 min long fight, Shadow Dance is first used 10 sec after pull and then at 2:20, 1:30, 1:40, 2:00, 1:30, 1:35 intervals (in min:sec). 7 times total instead of 11 times. also desynced from other CDs like shadow reflection.

I tested in LFR and the exact same issue is there vs raid bosses.

That's it! hopefully there is at least one other customer or dev with a level 100 rogue that can spend 5 min on a training dummy to confirm this. i give up, shame an entire spec is unusable in what is a really good CR.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 19, 2015
    3. Xcesius

Hi starlite68,

These issues will be resolved next week. However, could you please pm me your skype details so we can work these things out on skype?

Thanks!

4. yiannakis

yiannakis New Member

Any reason for this change? I can't see a mention of this in the update notes so was caught off guard and had to resort to using another CR. Unless it was the Different Various abilities mentioned in this post https://www.thebuddyforum.com/thebu...buddy-v2-premium-post1922047.html#post1922047

Previously in Boomkin settings you changed Starfall charges to 1 of 4 options (Save0 Save1 Save2 Save3) and the routine would automatically cast SS or Sfall and hold the amount you've set in that option tab.

You're saying now we require to setup a hot key toggle to do the same thing?

Last edited: Apr 19, 2015
    5. Xcesius

Hi yiannakis,

It's for heroic/mythic raiders so they can change the amount of charges to save during the encounter. If you do not like this change (I did put it in the changelog), please let me know and I'll see if I can make an optional solution for this.

6. yiannakis

yiannakis New Member

Hey Xcesius,

I'm 698ilvl 8/10M and the way it was previously was fine. On fights I wouldn't use starfall I'd set it to Save 0 (Gruul), On fights I'd starfall on demand (orgorer / darmac / thogar / blast adds) I'd set to Save 1. This way I always have a starfall charge when needed. If I didn't need the spare I'd manual use it on SS.

Can you link to the change log notes? The latest one I see is the page 191 "Update PENDING 1.0.1.0" without mention to this change.
      My YRBV2 version is 1.0.1.0B and I cannot see a change log for this version

7. Xcesius

Hi yiannakis,

My apologies, it seems I did forget to mention this change in recent update. It won't happen again

I will be pushing out a new version soon with hunter fixes. I'll see if I can sqeeze in the old method as a setting

Again, I'm sorry for not putting the change into the changelog.

8. Xcesius

Hi everyone!

If everything goes good tonight I will post the update on-to the store.

So far I've managed to fix / add ::

• Old saving method for Boomkins, can now swap between static saving at all times or change dynamically through SpecialKey1
      • The annoying Multi-Shot spamming in AoE
      • SpecialKey1 should now work for Barrage again.
      • Cobra Shots (Steady Focus) should now successfully reset if another ability has higher priority.

TO DO ::

• Subtlety Rogue fixes (Might not make it in time for this quick-fix build).

9. iwe

iwe New Member

Is there any boomie here that can help me abit on Skype with setup foR YRBv2?
      Did a test with it and i got ~29k DPS on N gruul with ilvl 686 (Only 2 set tough) meanwhile i can do around ~33K dps myself.

Got logs for both fights, but i'd rather not just post them here directly.

Last edited: Apr 20, 2015
    10. yiannakis

yiannakis New Member

Iwe

Id suggest you test YRBv2 and your person dps on the target dummy on your garrison upto 5mil damage.

Comparing encounter dps can be misleading due to RNG

One week I'll do 46-47k dps on grull next week I may do 43-44k cause I had to move more times for overhead smash.. or popped CA and then had to move and didnt get maximum usage of it compared to previous times

11. Xcesius

Small update to boomkin's

I've made it much simpler to the charges saving. There will be a new overlay available at next update

1. There is now only 1 setting so you can change to either -> (Save0,Save1,Save2,Save3)
      2. You can change this setting and see which one you are in directly from the Overlay or the GUI.
      3. You can bind SpecialKey1 to change it from Save0,Save1,Save2 or Save3 with pushing it. (Put "Change Specialkey and Specialkey1 Text." to "Custom") is required for this key to work.

12. santord

santord New Member

Hi, I'm a UH DK that has being runing UH blight without a problem with this rotation but, when using BoS+Plague leech, the routine does not reapply Blood plague and frost fever and it just waits until Outbreak is up again and I haven't figure out how to make it use BoS I left it hitting the garrison dummy for 10 min and it not use it once.

When I spect into Defile+Plague leech it does reapply blood and frost after leech.

13. iwe

iwe New Member

Alright, i'll test that later today. But im like ranking at ~40 with ~50 percentile which i think is REALLY bad. Would u mind helping me out on skype perhaps?

Is there any specfick setting u are using anyway? Since i just started using YRBv2 and i'd love optimal perfomance.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2015
    14. judaquwow2

judaquwow2 Member

Regarding the use of BoS, i had the same problem and the dev said:
      BoS is supported for Unholy DK's, however you need to put Empowered Rune Weapon Cooldown to Never in settings if you are. So that it uses ERW on < 60 focus instead of runes. I'll see if I can add a fix for this before release today.

It worked for me.

15. santord

santord New Member

Doesn't seem to be working for me, and after Plague Leech is used it does not reapply frost fever and blood plague by hitting with plague strike.

16. Xcesius

Hi santord,

I've fixed this in the update coming today.

Also remember to put Empowered Rune Weapon to OnBoss in next update.

17. Berthughesey

Berthughesey New Member

Does anyone here use the ret paladin routine? If so how does it perform as I botted a pally to 100 using singular and have no clue really how to play it, but wish to use my pally in an alt raid.

18. Xcesius

Hi Berthughesey,

It's mainly for Retribution paladin's with T17, however it could work OK without T17.

19. Berthughesey

Berthughesey New Member

Thank you for the very fast response Xcesius. I will give it a go tonight and hopefully be able to pick up the 2 piece T17 quickly.

20. yiannakis

yiannakis New Member

You're not going to rank 90-95 percentile on every boss mate. You still need to know the class and fight mechanics to top..

Ie on a fight like Flame bender Mythic you know wolves are coming out (boss timers) so hold CA+Pot and a starfall charge and pop it all 1 sec before they spawn and moonfire (which will apply Moon/sunfire) on all 4 wolves. I have no trouble doing 50k dps on this fight with 90+% rankings

TLDR

The CR doesn't know fight mechanics all it can do is execute the optimal rotation Its up to your knowledge of the class and fights to extract the most DPS with it. Leaving CA + INC + Trinkets on "OnBoss" is just going to make the CR use them instantly and not align them with certain phases on the encounter where you'll maximize DPS. You need to set these to Never and use them Manually when it's going to benefit you