• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [PAID] YourRaidingBuddy V2 Premium

Discussion in 'All in One' started by Xcesius, Aug 22, 2014.

1. Xcesius

Xcesius Community Developer

Hi Everyone,

Will be pushing the update tonight (it's 2:38 am here)

Here's a almost finished Protection Paladin overlay. So you can see what it would look like for other specs / classes, that's going to be added in near future.

Please note it's a WIP (Work-in-Progress) *Yes I know there's a typo*

[​IMG]

Boomkin Overlay. The Saving _number_ Charges updates in real time when you press SpecialKey1

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 22, 2015
    2. ludvigaaes

ludvigaaes New Member

has anyone used this as rogue or boomkin? If so, how does it perform?

3. santord

santord New Member

Cool looking forward to test it, thanks

4. iwe

iwe New Member

I know that, and that's not what i'm complaing about. Gruul (Which i tried) is literelly just ST burst him down. It shouldn't be a big problem for the bot to hit atleast over 80 percentile without a problem. There isn't a ton of mechanis that can fuck the DPS up, only smash & Petrify really... Which shouldn't be THAT big of a problem that im ranking below 50.

Yesyes, i know that. On Thogar for example it's better to save Starfall for add phase & also have INC there instead of random INC, but like i said, on ST (Gruul) the CR didn't express me at all. I tried it with TuanHa and with almost basic raiding settings it does around 3K better dps. And it isn't a shorter fight (I got 2 inc out of both tries) also i got 2 petrifies on both tries so either i'm fucking the CR up or the settings to get good rankings with YRBv2 needs to be manually set up really good.

Yes, i'm annoied that i can't seem to set up this CR right to get atleast +60 percentile.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2015
    5. oetniv

oetniv New Member

Hello,

I am trialing this CR as a boomie raiding mythic and would like to ask a few questions:

1. Is there a way to edit the blacklist? Couldn't find a button to do so. Would like to blacklist the mob "Pack Beast" in the Beastlord fight as they die REALLY fast and the aoe dot behavior just makes the dps drop really hard.
      2. Under "Boomkin -> Rebirth", which option would be the one that disables it? We tend to save our BRez later into most fights and/or the tanks only.
      3. For some strange reason, the CR doesn't cast starsurge at all. At idea what might be causing this? (I've attached a log for this. The only starsurge you see in it is the one i manually casted)

I'm using Enyo for raiding.

Thank you.

Attached Files:

6. Xcesius

Hi Everyone!

The new update is up for approval. It includes some fixes to boomkin + boomkin overlay along with Hunter fixes, I've also included some fixes for Subtlety rogue

I've also made a small overlay for Protection Paladin's.

When this update is live, you will see the verison has changed to 1.0.1.1 instead of 1.0.1.0.

NOTE TO BOOMKINS : If you intend to use SpecialKey1 to change Charges, please go-to General Settings - Hotkey Settings Category -> "Change Specialkey and Specialkey1 Text." change this to "Custom"

If you want to use the new overlay coming in 1.0.1.1, please enable "Enable Overlay" setting under Routine settings in General.

7. Xcesius

Hi oetniv,

1. You can edit the blacklist yes, just open up your favorite text-editor and load up YRB2Unit.xml in Routines\YourRaidingBuddy V2, there's also a unit with certain auras to blacklist as well.
      2. Don't mind the Rebirth thing, it doesn't work just yet.
      3. Currently you need to bind SpecialKey1 to filter through how many charges you want to save. A new update is coming to change this though

8. yiannakis

yiannakis New Member

Hey Xcesius

I got the CR working again using the Special key 1 on 1.0.1.1B.

The options the overlay was presenting was odd though it was going (Tranquility On,Save 0,Tranquility Off,Tranquility On,Save 1,Tranquility Off,Tranquility On,Save 2,Tranquility Off)

Also when I enabled enable "Enable Overlay" setting under Routine settings in General Id get 2 duplicate overlays for YRB Boomkin Settings (Dot behaviour, Starfall, Aoe count) 1 pops up from simply opening HB and then selecting YRB2 then a second one opens when you start HB.

Do you know what would be causing this? both overlays don't seem to be workings, or has this been already corrected in the update you've just pushed?

9. Xcesius

Hi yannakis,

Yes that's true, I'll post asap when the update is approved.

10. wolfrain62

wolfrain62 Member

Not sure if you fixed it yet but on my BM during aoe in still just spams multi-shot. Current version im using 1.0.1.0B (already did fresh install)

11. oetniv

oetniv New Member

Thank you for your reply. I shall wait for the approval to go through first before tinkering somemore.
      Hopefully it'll go through before my trial period ends.

12. Xcesius

Hi woflrain62,

The update hasn't gone live just yet.

Hi oetniv,

If it doesn't go live before you trial has ended, please give me a PM, so I can add you to the beta. There you can have a few days testing it

13. Xcesius

New version is approved.

14. yiannakis

yiannakis New Member

Hi Xcesius,

Is it possible to get on the beta for boomkin?

15. Xcesius

Sure, give me a PM with your skype details.

16. yiannakis

yiannakis New Member

Cheers, PM'd you.

17. hams

hams Member

still using multi-shoot on only 1 target.
      Im sure i play before some updates always with AoE On and the CR chance from self to AoE or Single Target Roation.
      Now i have to do that manual???

Also cant change the position of the overlay. always in the left top coner.

18. Xcesius

Hi hams,

Make sure you have AoECount to higher than 1. My testers had no issue with AoE when the AoECount was at 2 or higher.

Regarding the Position, there will be a new setting in the next update which you can tune this a bit.

19. starlite68

starlite68 Member

just a quick report, the latest update "fixed" rogue subtlety to no longer use shadow dance at all. not a complaint as I'm using a different CR at this point, but in case other rogues care or the devs ever get access to a lvl 100 rogue for testing. possible it's just me, but it will take 30 sec of testing to confirm if anyone else cares.

tested on various dummies with my regular settings and a fresh 100% default install. auto mode and hotkey auto. settings "on boss" and "always". no matter what, shadow dance, shadow reflection and racial are NEVER used. trinkets are still used if not tied to SD aura. Vanish and prep are used on cooldown as before, however now most of the time it does not put up find weakness (just continues to backstab thru vanish and subterfuge, never uses ambush).

20. Xcesius

Hi starlite68,

I found the issue, sorry i've been busy working on the overlay's instead. It seems I've been using <= 50 energy instead of >= 50 energy which caused the shadow dance never to be used for people with T17.

A small update will be put to approval later today regarding this.