• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Yup, my legion account just got banned...So long, Honorbuddy

Discussion in 'Ban Section - Ban Reports' started by alimnassar, Oct 16, 2017.

1. alimnassar

alimnassar Member

Yes, my legion account just got banned. So long, Honorbuddy. Goodbye. Farewell.

P.S. Blizzard, you won.

Last edited: Oct 16, 2017
    2. DevAnse

DevAnse Member

kk tnx bye. May i have ur stuff ?

3. Gucciballer

Gucciballer Member

on of mine got banned, cant win em all

4. Swartgolf

Swartgolf Member

All 3rd party bots are detected. Any thing just touch wow process is banned. And dont even mail gold to a account you dont bot on it gets banned to..

We know the risk of botting so no sour apples...and fuck Blizz with there stupid rules shit..i am done..

good luck to you all gold farmers still fighting blizz.

:)

5. Svenstar123

Svenstar123 Member

At around 2:30 in the morning alot of people got hit, as it seems it was the "15 hours window" during the tripwire on the 13th.

6. Demondog70

Demondog70 Active Member

Still up...still botting....Long live the revolution!!! Blizz we are still here!!

7. Aion

Aion Well-Known Member Buddy Store Developer

True, and Blizz manually check each account for suspicious activity, check each guild, connected to each character on each account on each battle.net account :p

Please stop generalizing single cases to the whole botting community.

There are still several small or private bots which have not lost even single account in the last banwaves.

And 99% of the accounts, caught in the banwaves by default receive 6 or 18 months of suspensions and have removal only on the gold and honor (with auto script from the server) but their farmed mats in bags / guild bank contents are untouched.

Some mass botters are still affected by manual investigations by human GMs, which usually wipe (with permaban, a.k.a. account closure) all botting and unbotting accounts they can connect, including disbanding the guilds, which they suspect as owned by the gold farmers.
      In some rare occasions, mass botters, running many farmers per machine, may trigger server scripts, banning all flagged accounts on the botting machine, usually w/o manual investigation, just autobans.