• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • help with kupo

Discussion in 'Rebornbuddy Support' started by over2000, Jan 4, 2024.

1. over2000

over2000 New Member

Hello,

I always used CR and it worked 100%, but now, the astrologian for example, he doesn't heal, he only attacks, he doesn't heal the tank and he dies.
      I tried using Magitek, but now it doesn't work anymore, the astrologian keeps running around alone and doesn't heal, and when they kill the mob, he keeps walking around the dungeon, I tried more than 10 dungeons, he always gives this error.
      The only thing different I did was install armory crate, and the resolution, which is now 4k, was previously 1920-1080.
      Can anyone help me, a CR that works with astrologian, it's Kupo, and it doesn't cure.

Attached Files:

2. mastahg

mastahg Administrator Staff Member

Kupo has never supported healing any unit other then the player unfortunately.

3. over2000

over2000 New Member

Thanks for answering,
      I've been using it for many years, and Magitek has never crashed, and now I can't use it anymore, because not even with Magitek does it return to healing or attacking, it doesn't do anything else.

I tried cleaning the PC completely, a new and clean installation, I activated the product key and I tried using only magitek or magitek and kupo in the folder, but nothing works anymore, I sent a message on their discord.

4. RachelHuel

RachelHuel New Member

A
      Any update?