• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [A - Grind] Stable 58-70

Discussion in '60-70' started by Liferose, Nov 7, 2010.

1. Liferose

Liferose New Member

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

I am pleased to announce one of the very few and working Alliance grinding profiles out there. Since some people have been asking for it I really didn't want to keep them waiting. A small disclaimer would be the word "Stable" in the thread title. It is completely based on your class, gear, and Custom Class!

- What this profiles includes -
      ? Leveling from 58-70. (It will continue on to level 72 if you run it longer)
      ? Vendors and Mailboxes in every portion of the profile

- How to use the profile -
      1) Log on to your level 58+ character, and bring it to the Outlands.
      2) Take your character to Honor Hold or Shattrath, Turn on "Kill Between Hotspots", then hit start.
      3) It will do the rest from there on, please read the section below for important information.

- Important Information -
      ? Don't try to use a flying mount with Honorbuddy, it simply isn't supported!
      ? In Zangarmarsh it will, and I mean will, get stuck in the lake in the middle at one point or another. It will correct itself and move on. If you want to speed it up stop the bot, get it out of the water, and start it again.
      ? These monsters pack a punch. Please don't have level 40 gear and try to use this if you aren't a healing or a good damage taking class. Invest in some Auction House gear.
      ? When your character is killing spiders in the cave, the vendor is outside of the cave surrounded by insta-respawning mobs. Your person will probably die, or something like this will happen..

[​IMG]

There are probably 40+ mobs in that mash. They give no XP and no loot and eventually their waves stop and I was close to dieing a few times.. Trying to figure out a blackspot that could fix this. :mad:

- Testing and Posting Errors -
      Tested up to level : 64
      Unidentified Plant Parts : 218 total
      Useful Gear Acquired : 4 Peices
      Gold Acquired : 415g

If you have issues I want this information or it will be ignored.
      ? Level
      ? Location
      ? Extreme Description. Not "I'm dieing here and im level 40"
      ? A good example would be "I'm southeast of "The Lagoon" in Zangarmarsh where the machine thing is on the map, currently stuck trying to run through it, level 63."

- Changelog -
      Note: This thread is REALLY messy and I really need to clean it up, i'm kinda tired so here you go. If your confused on something just ask.

And this song "Black and Yellow" reminded me of Honorbuddy and the whole "Bee" thing. Since most people just download the file and don't read all the important stuff above why don't you listen to this and read the above important stuff!

[video=youtube;VhCpcdb_kig]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhCpcdb_kig[/video]

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 8, 2010
    2. whinnie

whinnie Member

I'll run it tonight on 3 66+ toons to see how it goes :p

3. Liferose

Liferose New Member

PLEASE tell me how it runs haha. I need loads of feedback on this one

4. whinnie

whinnie Member

just starting it now, lvl 67 with one toon, rest to start after they complete some quests

5. whinnie

whinnie Member

well that was quick. The profile doesnt work at 67 as you dont have a subprofile for it:

<SubProfile>
      <Name>Blade's Run 64-66</Name>
      <MinLevel>64</MinLevel>
      <MaxLevel>65</MaxLevel>

<SubProfile>
      <Name>Sylvanaar</Name>
      <MinLevel>68</MinLevel>
      <MaxLevel>72</MaxLevel>

skips from 65 to 68, nothing in the middle of those 2 subprofiles :)

Last edited: Nov 7, 2010
    6. Liferose

Liferose New Member

Haha wow.. I guess I really am tired. Why dontcha redownload :D

Last edited: Nov 7, 2010
    7. Tony

Tony "The Bee" Staff Member Moderator

nice sound...black and yellow yo!

8. whinnie

whinnie Member

testing again now, its moving this time anyway! :) I'll do some hoovering and give you an xp/hr in an hr!

9. whinnie

whinnie Member

ok since my last post xp/hr 82405 at 67 warrior thats with +20% from heirloom chest and shoulders, its not bad, one death (which was from a level 80 mage, one shotted ftw. My war is badly geared and AH is full of shit atm plate wise, nice and quiet area though so it works fine for grinding, i'll be switching back to quest profile before bed but will run again tommorow on a diff toon as this one will be outland bound when i wake up :) (and with much better gear woot!) seems people hate posting BC items on AH on my server

10. Morga

Morga Member

oh cool though I don't have a toon in this range any longer... guess i'll have to level a new one !

Morga

11. Liferose

Liferose New Member

Haha I just put it into AV mixed mode and I just purchased an entire set of gear + weapon

12. whinnie

whinnie Member

i play on a high and sometimes full pvp server and in my battlegroup i get an AV pop from 60-70 every 2 years i reckon!

13. Kickazz006

Kickazz006 Well-Known Member Moderator

wow, you worked hard on this, the next time i level up a bot in BC i'll have to use this. Mine are currently in Northrend =(

I'm sure some horde are going to ask for mailbox / repair npc's for them, could you incorporate the mailboxes / npc's that are in the other BC profile(s) and make a [Test] Horde? or are there too many ally npc's near your profile?

14. Liferose

Liferose New Member

The hotspots I tried to keep close to the vendors so its a good possibility that it could run into places.

15. Kickazz006

Kickazz006 Well-Known Member Moderator

Well, good thing I don't run Horde =D For The Alliance!

WTB Battlecry ... other than "We'll Keep Trying!" lol

16. SprayPlaster

SprayPlaster New Member

You posted this too late, the lock is now level 72 :'(, and my next two toons are horde D=

Edit: oh, I just remembered I was planning to make a death knight on a new server, so I will give this a shot sometime in the near future, thanks for this ^^

17. Malice211

Malice211 Member

Looking for a little help. Started using this grind path at 60. Flew to Honor Hold, loaded the path and it took off like a shot working great. I got to lvl 61 with it and had to go out for a bit so I hearthed back to the inn and shut things down for a while. I just tried starting the path back up, just outside the inn door just like I did before but the toon just sits there now. The log is telling me "StyxWoW.AreaManager.CurrentGrindArea is null". I am assuming I am doing something wrong. I checked off kill between hotspots, I am in the right place I believe, HB is working great for the earlier level paths (got one running right now on a lower level toon). I even deleted the file and redownloaded and, of course, I have restarted both HB and WOW several times. Dont know where I am going wrong. I have attached a log file for review. Any help anyone can give is greatly appreciated..

Attached Files:

18. Liferose

Liferose New Member

When did you redownload? Did you redownload v1.1? Its the profile not having anything set for your character level. I might have gotten something wrong but what profile version do you have?

19. Malice211

Malice211 Member

It is ver. 1.1 and I am running a lvl 61 hunter. (file name:58-70 Alliance Grinding v1.1)

20. Liferose

Liferose New Member

Try the new - new one.