• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • A suggestion / request regarding HB's downtime.

Discussion in 'Honorbuddy Support' started by ben11h2006, Oct 4, 2017.

1. ben11h2006

ben11h2006 New Member

Hello there folks, sorry if I am posting this in the wrong forum, but I figured that this was the most appropriate place to post this. As we all know, Honorbuddy has been down for a long time - not at the fault of the team or the developers whatsoever, just Blizzard beginning to employ more anti-cheat mechanics in their game, which is something that does happen often, however, as we all know, this was a major change to the client. We've all seen these additions in the past that have wrecked havoc in the past, and caused major issues and account closures, but we eventually were able to get past them, for the most part, anyways. Botting and/or 3rd party programs are never 100% safe, there will always be a chance to be banned or suspended, which goes without saying. ;)

With the preface out of the way to avoid any possible misunderstandings, as this is not a thread to dissuade or persuade, necessarily, just something simple that could be done to give us something to look forward to when HB does get the green light and they are able to release it without massively compromising account security like some other bots probably have. So my suggestion, or perhaps I should say "request", would be that all of the people who have stuck out the wait perhaps get a bonus 3 day, or perhaps even a weeks worth, of a (1 session) key that we can activate at our leisure. I know it's selfish to ask of this, but as stated, it's not a demand, nor do I feel entitled to any compensation whatsoever for the team doing a good and thorough job, but it may help alleviate the feeling of dread that I'm sure some people have. I think at some point, everyone, even the development team have experienced. That's not to imply the team ever gave up, it's just knowing that you have to check each and every single component of the bot to see what will raise flags, and knowing it'll be a hassle and take a lot of time and effort not only with that, but with the new tilesets, meshes, etc. that you can be faced with at any given point.

So yeah, anyways, I appreciate you all taking the time to read this, and hopefully this idea may be taken into consideration. Just a final, brief notice - I'm only suggesting the "bonus time" to people who already have a key purchased, not just "Free for everybody who uses these forums!". Let me know what you guys think about this as well. I know you guys are losing profit when the bot is down, and you'll need funding to keep this amazing product available!

Keep up the great work regardless!

Cheers,
      -Ben

2. Rewards

Rewards Member

3. ben11h2006

ben11h2006 New Member

While I sincerely respect your opinion, and can think of a few reasons as to why this wouldn't be viable, however, I'd like to know why you are for or against this idea.

I don't expect this to happen, by the way, nor do I feel entitled whatsoever to any compensation for waiting - as I dabbled a bit in the OP that I realize BossLand is losing money when the bot is down. Just want to discuss, and toss some ideas out there as we wait. Nothing wrong with having a friendly discussion while we anticipate and wait for release. ^_^