• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Ancestral Warchief

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Pochizzle, Sep 13, 2016.

1. Pochizzle

Pochizzle Member

Would love some help getting this set up.
      Won't work with dual totem routine sadly, and not sure if it's something I can setup.

Couldn't find anything about it, so please help me out as my last post in there was still on the last page.

Would help a lot with my current farm, and would hate to have to remake chars again.

2. codyst

codyst Member

It seems like EB doesn't recognize Ancestral Warchief as a totem so it doesn't follow the totemDelayms in settings and just auto casts. It seems like it would be a pretty simple fix but I don't know.

3. aur3

aur3 New Member

Anyone knows how to make EB handle Acesntral Warchief as a Totem and therefore use a delay? Now it just spams it and its useless.
      Very popular and strong skill. Thanks

4. Infinite Monkeys

Infinite Monkeys Community Developer

This should work, I don't have a totem character so I haven't tested it though. For OldRoutine, find:

Replace with:

Similarly, for Totemizer replace:

With:

If it doesn't work let me know and I'll take another look at it.

5. yfbd

yfbd New Member

@Infinite Monkeys,
      What?

// Totem slot has to be a pure totem, and not a trapped or mined totem.
      if (skill.IsTotem && !skill.IsTrap && !skill.IsMine && _totemSlot == -1)
      {
      _totemSlot = skill.Slot;
      }
      AW is a Totem skill... if you dump the skills, it has the IsTotem component....

6. codyst

codyst Member

Thanks for working on it but OldRoutine still spams the totem even when set to 5000ms delay. Totemizer just errors out.

Logs attached.

View attachment OldRoutine.txt
      View attachment Totemizer.txt

7. aur3

aur3 New Member

Thanks for giving it a try, it's driving me crazy and still doesnt work. If you find a way to make it work and not spam it, i'll be very grateful!

8. Pochizzle

Pochizzle Member

thank you for taking a look though infinite monkeys, as it should have been working by now IMO. (not at all pointed towards you ofc)

Sadly I've moved on, since I've been asking for a fix since it came out (last league), and you are the first too look into it, so I really appreciate that.

Considering how strong it was last league, and how strong it still is it really bothers me that no one has been able to help supply a fix when it would have easily been the top class to bot with.

Sorry if I seem salty, but I took a break at the end of last league since it wasn't implemented and should have asked if they had added support for the skill

Thanks again for all the hard work that does go into the bot, I do realize all the other stuff that has to be done. Keep up the good work

9. yfbd

yfbd New Member

It's not the top class to bot with lol.. And you are salty. It works, just because it's not working for your situation does not mean it doesn't work.

If you hired someone to make it work sure, but AFIK out of the box the skills works.

And I don't think Infinite Monkeys can resolve your issue for you tbh. Please feel free to prove me wrong.

10. Pochizzle

Pochizzle Member

I didn't mean it would be the best class to use, but for terms of starting out cheap, you can literally start with a couple chaos so I'm not wrong on that.

Are their other classes that work? Sure, but I don't want to spam the forums because I can't find a fix to it, so I waited and expressed my opinion. And even thanked them for the hard work, as I've been a customer for a while now.

I even said I was salty? And that it didn't work for my situation you are right. Thanks for re-pointing that out

11. Infinite Monkeys

Oh, my bad. They act differently to other totems because you have to be near them, so I assumed the problem was that they weren't tagged as totems. I'll throw the totem on another character and see if I can get it to work.
      e: Just threw Ancestral Warchief on a character and ran OldRoutine, it works exactly as intended. I don't know if Totemizer doesn't work with it for some reason, I don't have a dual totem character to test with, but it definitely works with OldRoutine :confused:
      e2: Are you all setting it as one of your skill slots in the routine or something? It should be left unselected, the routine will find it in your slots and use it.

Last edited: Sep 16, 2016
    12. Pochizzle

Pochizzle Member

Sorry, I didn't mean to imply it wasn't working with oldroutine.
      Not sure if I did, but using this for dual totem as it is the cheapest way to do it.

But thank you again for looking

13. Infinite Monkeys

Which version of Totemizer are you using? A modified one from the OP, 3.0.1 from WiN, or what?

e: View attachment Totemizer.zip
      Tested working with dual ancestral warchief totem, should work with up to three of any totem except searing bond. Let me know if there are any issues.

14. codyst

codyst Member

Works!

When I have it set to 700ms TotemDelay, it's pretty spammy. But 1500 seems to be working perfectly.

15. aur3

aur3 New Member

Can't thank you enough!

16. Pochizzle

Pochizzle Member

welp, I want to say thank you so much. I was 90% sure I had the latest version, but now I will admit that I'm the dumbass and I'm so thankful (and so are others apparently) that you could help us out so thank you again Infinite Monkeys.
      Sadly, I thought it wasn't gonna be fixed for a while and sold my gear like I said, but I'm glad some other people can benefit off of it.

This right here was my problem. Something so simple, thank you again for helping me out and this will now be my go to for next league (if it doesn't get touched)

17. Skuz76

Skuz76 Member

got a probleme with ''totemizer''
      ''Cannot load [Totemizer] because there is no [3rdparty.txt] file.''

anyone can help me?

18. Brockc

Brockc New Member

this one works

19. Pochizzle

Pochizzle Member

Anytime you have this problem, you can usually fix it by creating any txt document and naming it: 3rdparty.txt
      After that, you just write the plugin/routine name in the document and save it.

20. Skuz76

Skuz76 Member

Thank's =)
      Got another prob now ^^
      ''3rdParty\_CONFIGS_\Default\TotemRoutine\Content-1286181\Totemizer.cs(13,27) : error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'OldGrindBot' does not exist in the namespace 'Loki.Bot.Logic.Bots' (are you missing an assembly reference?)''