• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Anyone banned using Tyrael and a combat routine?

Discussion in 'Ban Section - Ban Reports' started by JReesh, Jul 25, 2014.

1. JReesh

JReesh New Member

I use honorbuddy to do my combat rotation for me so I can concentrate on movement and targeting. I use Tyrael and YourRaidingbuddy. Has anyone been banned after the tripwire event from doing this? I've seen questing, dungening and gathering profiles getting banned, but I'm controlling movement and at the computer 100% of the time. Has anyone else been doing this? If so, have any been banned? I use HB to make raiding easier and wonder if I can still get away with using it for raiding or if HB itself has been detected and bans are being handed out.

2. loyoladude

loyoladude New Member

The tripwire event, if there is to be a 'tripwire event', most likely hasn't happened yet.

3. Goshinki

Goshinki Member Legendary

Botting on my main since 2011. Not banned once. Gold Capped etc.

Bot smart and you'll be fine until HB itself is detected. You can never truly know when that will happen or really even take a guess.

6 Toons over 2300 CR. Mainly running Tyrael and every CR out there.

4. webhond

webhond TEMPORARILY MUTED

this !

5. Weird0

Weird0 New Member

yes there was the auth servers were even taken down for some time... you really should read the announcements before you post such things.

6. loyoladude

loyoladude New Member

You should really try to understand what people are saying before you post such things.

I was saying that BLIZZARDS 'tripwire event' (a.k.a IF THEY HAVE DETECTED HB WITH WARDEN UPDATES, THE BANNING/BANWAVE/MASSBAN HASN'T HAPPENED YET). I put it in caps so hopefully you won't miss it this time.

++ To answer the OP, Yes. IF warden is scanning for HB, it wont matter what botmode you're using - it's looking for an attachment. So, even if you open HB, attach it, and never click 'start' you'd still be boned.

7. Sphero

Sphero Member

Blizzard isnt allowed to scan these ranges (in EU at least), if they would do this they would face A SHITLOAD of complaints from the EU which could be extremly expensive - there are real life laws which they HAVE to follow.
      Once you hit start, tripwire kicks in before HB even touches anything Blizzard is able to scan for... be assured.

8. Sucubich

Sucubich New Member

Lolz... Blizzard doesn't have a tripwire event. Honorbuddy is who has the tripwire event because tripwire is a protection method for honorbuddy!! The tripwire monitors the Warden code. Now ANY changes in the Warden code could also not be targeted at honorbuddy. It can be targeted at anything! Any type of change in Warden activates Honorbuddy's tripwire.

9. Weird0

Weird0 New Member

you are simply wrong. the "tripwire event" is what was happening few days ago no matter what you think or believe. every normal person in this forum when they are talking about tripwire is talking about the security stuff from HB.

also writing all in caps makes you look stupid and ignorant.

Last edited: Jul 27, 2014
    10. HB2371R23

HB2371R23 New Member

Replies to a post, doesn't understand what hes talking about. Sir, im going to have to ask you to refrain from attempting to sound smart in any threads from here on out. There is no "Blizzard tripwire event". There is only the HB tripwire thing that happened a few days ago and maybe a possible banwave that could happen in the future if HB is detected.

Edit: Also how is this thread still open? This is not a ban report.

11. Ghaleon

Ghaleon Member

Lets all just take a step back and calm down. Bickering back and forth makes everyone look like children. You pointed out that hes wrong, so just let it go from that. Adding more fuel to the fire is just gonna lead to infractions to you and him. So save your self some trouble and just let it go! But I will add my two cents into the mix now.... I love The Game of Thrones lol good quote!

Now Lets just answer the guys question and move on....Has anyone been banned from using Tyrael....No no one has yet. If there was you would see post about it as well just like as YOU pointed out your self, that you saw other ban reports from other parts of HB. But one STILL has to be safe with the "Tripwire event" as some call it. If you take the time to poke around the forums, its been said by the Dev team that they need around 30 days to figure stuff out, whats changed, if theres a risk or anything of that sort. So if you don't feel safe right now, (because before the "event" it was 100% safe to just use CRs I never seen a ban from CRs alone in my years here) then DON'T BOT TILL THEY ANNOUNCE THE GREEN LIGHT. They did say bot at your own risk!

Last edited: Jul 28, 2014
    12. Snazzyjdawg

Snazzyjdawg New Member

I just have one question for you buddy....

Do you kiss your mother with that mouth?

13. razer

razer New Member

I say they will never done a huge banwave. They will lose way to many players who are not just using HB for making gold and farming but also for using CC and raiding and PVP. When they did a huge banwave once before with glider they lost a shitton of users, over the past 2 years out of 200 of my friends about 140 or so of them use HB for CC only. And im sure a shitton use it just for CC

14. loyoladude

loyoladude New Member

I hope you mean this last week exclusively - otherwise you're completely and totally wrong. There was a minor/small banwave in which devs and CR devs, and users all god whacked last year. The cause was believed to be at the time interrupt related. Something which most CR's have been updated to 'fix'. But yes. In the past plenty of people have been banned for using Tyrael only.

All the time.

Interestingly, a mod came in here - gave me a warning for insulting myself - deleted my post - yet kept this thread open. Despite it not being a ban report.... Interesting.

Last edited: Jul 29, 2014
    15. LivingTree

LivingTree Member

got a 72h suspension as i stated in the other thread. here is what I got as an answer

""The game client may monitor your computer's RAM and/or CPU processes for unauthorized third party programs running concurrently with the game."

it does indeed seem like they scanned my pc tbh.

16. -M_M-

-M_M- New Member

Even if they did, they wouldn't find anything unless you were running something other than HB

17. klepp0906

klepp0906 Banned

they lose WAY more real players that are disallusioned about people cheating than they would banning. otherwise they wouldnt bother banning at all.

18. loyoladude

loyoladude New Member

OFC they do.

What people like Sphero don't understand is, they give permission for them to scan every time they accept the TOS after a patch.

19. SprayPlaster

SprayPlaster New Member

PQR. There was no official number on how many actual users, but it was mentioned on ownedcore that the numbers easily reach tens of thousands based on the number of downloads. 2 of my accounts got permabanned, one got reduced to 72 hours.

20. MasterKilj

MasterKilj Member

I wish I could share your thinking. Blizzard wants us gone. We all know most will continue to play normal and are just huffing smoke. Just they do not want to do it in such a earth shattering wave. Do it without rocking the boat.