• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [PAID] Apexis Grind in Tanaan Jungle

Discussion in 'Farming' started by Aion, Aug 21, 2015.

1. Cardsmall

Cardsmall Member

2. Aion

Aion Well-Known Member Buddy Store Developer

Checked the log:
      PHP:
      [22:24:47.742 DChanged POI toTypeRepairNameForika the SeerNavTypeFly
      [22:24:47.807 NMoving to TypeRepairNameForika the SeerNavTypeFly
      [22:24:47.812 NMountingGreen Wind Rider
      At this time stamp the Repair POI have been executed, but for unknown reason, the Combat Routine continued to kill mobs around.

Maybe it was trying to move out of the farm area and take a flight to the Repair NPC, but this had no visual traces in the log.

1-2 min later, around 22:25-22:26 the weapon got broken, so "Must have a Ranged Weapon equipped" is the common red error in the screen, alerting this, and the CR was trying to kill stuff with broken weapon, something, which is not possible indeed.

Could you start farming it with the default Singular Combat routine and monitor if the issue happen again.

If so, attach a log again please. would take a look, with Singular this time.

If not, so you should parse the issue to the CR developer.

3. Cardsmall

Cardsmall Member

Yep, looks like it was the CR. I watched it repair with Singular this morning. Thanks

4. TR4c3R

TR4c3R New Member

I'm having lots of issues with bugged mobs. Both Singular (paladin) and Tuanha (druid and rogue) just keep trying to attack and don't seem to blacklist the mobs :(
      I'm finding that they only stop when the mob despawns or one of the rockets come down from the sky and make them aggro another mob. If it weren't for that issues this would be working great.

5. Aion

Aion Well-Known Member Buddy Store Developer

Yep, this is a known issue, and no matter if singular or 3rd party, most CRs do not blacklist them properly.
      I guess the server act weird after such explosion of spawn+dead bodies in single subzone, so the server return wrong info to the WoW client for these mobs.

This is the reason, why I shipped the LootPrefered profile.

While in raid group, it would mostly go around and loot the dead bodies and kill only if it would get attacked, or no loots nearby (which would barely happen in 20-40ppl raid)

6. TR4c3R

TR4c3R New Member

You're right. I watched it more; in a larger group with the looting profile and it spent almost all of it's time looting and getting stuck very infrequently. Good stuff! :cool: