• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Are you leveling deatless ?

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Fredoh, Oct 15, 2017.

1. Fredoh

Fredoh Member

Hello,

I'am leveling many builds and i never finish the story deathless or with a few death using the bot. Some build are dathlove with hundred deaths !!!

I am leveling with good leveling gear and quality gems for main gems of the build and 75% all res.

For what i see, bot is dying a lot vs bosses, tukohama beams, and a lot of thing even using kitine or dodge. I also notice that many times, life flask are full and i die( using default flask setting)...

I also see the bot shield charging the wall when he should fight.

I am not using chicken because i play softcore, and i thing that it will be totaly anormal to have 50 chicken vs a boss in ggg logs ....

Any help would be appreciate to have less death and level faster...

2. demonviper

demonviper Active Member

The way to level without as many deaths is to over level by using the grinding function in quest bot. This way, instead of being lvl 42 killing a level 50 boss (for example) you level the character to 47-49 then take on the boss.

Also, some builds suck ass while leveling and don't get decent until they get in the 70s. If you follow the main tree for these while leveling you will die more than others

3. replicate

replicate Member

git gud