• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Authenticator Requests every day now. Be careful

Discussion in 'Discussions (no Ban Reports here)' started by virtual, Jan 29, 2017.

1. Defnottabot

Defnottabot New Member

To add, I believe that shortly after OP, there was a mini banwave targeting account sharing and piloted services. They were probably verifying that the account owner was AWARE of the fact that someone from a different location was logging in. In acknowledging it and authenticating, you're pretty much admitting that you allowed the connection from the other location and it's not a "hack."

The traditional "banwaves" have been happening consistently for the last 3 content releases, 2/3 weeks after new raid content. While Blizzard is changing things up, that's one thing that I think they're happy with and don't expect them to change the frequency for some time, if at all. My money is on banwave 2 weeks after ToS is released.

Meanwhile, keep in mind that this is a very dangerous time for HB users and we need more information before it's back to the glory days of being able to fire up an account and have it last a month or two botting every day. Proceed with caution :D

Thanks,

defnottabot

2. Jackels

Jackels Member

I only get auth requests when I log onto multiple bnet accounts on the same IP.