• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [Azyul Project] Dungeon Farming, Gold Farming, Mount Farming, Transmog Farming, and more!

Discussion in 'Farming' started by EchoTiger, Feb 26, 2013.

1. xtc690

xtc690 New Member

Yes im on pvp server .Ty for answer i guess thats the problem cause a friend of mine ganked now at vendor and his gear fucked up.I wanna ask again about grim batol.U said there is a post at start of thread but it says to join your chat grp in skype.Im on that grp but people dont answer to questions easy.they troll mostly.So i added you at skype to help if u can.A guy said about the death plugin in your cloud but this works only in hol botanika and gundrak.is tehre anything like this for grim batol?

2. EchoTiger

EchoTiger Official Profile and Singular Developer Staff Member Moderator

Yes, just message me on Skype.
      I wasn't online when you were asking in the Skype group.

3. tacochang

tacochang New Member

Interestingly, I've also been experiencing the problem with it getting stuck in Gun'Drak at the previously mentioned spots (water and after second boss).

Excellent profiles btw.

4. mcleexb

mcleexb New Member

When I was running Gundrak Heavy Pull profile, my bot says that "Bot stopping! Reason: Fatal error in quest behavior, or profile."

I have downloaded the new HB and re-installed it as fresh, but this questing behaviors problem still exists...

5. HOKAGE

HOKAGE New Member

who farmed nord dungeon with those profiles now ?
      banned ?

6. Nikolai007

Nikolai007 Banned

in the profile halls of lighting endless farm the bot tries to skip the second boss and get stuck since you have to defeat the second boss to open the door.

7. 339270713

339270713 New Member

The profile keep selling my ilvl 620 gear, even when i add it in protected item.xml

8. Nikolai007

Nikolai007 Banned

could you tell me where can i find the GPH stats for your profiles? for example pandaria is missing and since its the prelast expansion it should be the best, i think.

9. thebovo

thebovo New Member

Since the recent updated of hb when you go on gundrak it goes in the water trying to reach the last boss but the bot stops saying "Bot stopping! Reason: Fatal error in quest behavior, or profile."

10. 339270713

339270713 New Member

Heavy Pulls Gundrak.xml sell my ilvl 620 item when i added it in the protected item.xml

11. EchoTiger

Which is "the" profile? There's several hundred on this pack.

'Some' of my profiles (such as the Sell Everything profiles) uses a custom selling script that ignores Honorbuddy's logic.
      However, any other profile follows Honorbuddy's vending logic - which in no way has association via the profile except for assigning temporary protected items and addressing which item quality will be sold.
      If it's ignoring your ProtectedItems list, then it's a bug in the bot itself and you'll have to report it to the bug thread.

Could you send me a snippet of the protected item entries you added?

12. EchoTiger

The issue was brought up by a recent change.
      Could you try removing this line and try?:
      PHP:
         <Mob Name="Drakkari Frenzy" Id="29834" Flags="Pull,Combat" />

[Hr][/Hr]

Could you attach a full log? I know it's not a profile issue.

[Hr][/Hr]

Are you farming with a character above level 90?

[Hr][/Hr]

Higher levels doesn't mean more money.
      In fact, MoP dungeons are the worst rated GPH runs out there next to some of the Cataclysm dungeons - hence why I haven't made any farms for them.

[Hr][/Hr]

I need a log please.

[Hr][/Hr]

With that profile, the selling logic isn't handled via the profile.
      So, the issue is internal to the bot itself.

Could you send me a snippet of the code you used to protect your items?

13. smelt

smelt Member

I am using the ancient mogu profile in pandaria heavy pull. Currently, it cycles through once or twice, then hides in a tree and then logs out. I looked at the profile and can't figure out what is causing this behavior. Do you know off the top of your head or do you need a log?

14. Bronnx

Bronnx New Member

Hi!

first of all its a really nice work you did and I'm really happy about it!

Here I have some questions:

In Botanica the Bot doesn't kill Laj, so you don't get the Gold Bonus for clearing the instance! Or does it have an other reason why the bot doesn't kill Laj.

Second thing: How to safe Arcane Tome? I know there is a part in the script for saving items but I think my code must be wrong! And it should also delete food & drinks because the bot doesn't sell it to the vendor!

Third thing: How dangerous is it to farm gold with the bot, like I do in Botanica? I read a lot of different things but didn't read a clear answer!

Thanks & Greetz

Bronnx

15. EchoTiger

Grats!
      When it needed to repair, it just sat there next to the mount loot?

[Hr][/Hr]

Hello, glad to see you're enjoying it.

The bot does kill Laj, for whatever reason it's not for you is a bug.
      I need to know what class you're using and what language your game-client is in.

There's a Lua script that deletes the Arcane Tome. You'll need to erase it:
      PHP:
      local item,l,i=&quot;29739&quot; for b=0,do for s=1,GetContainerNumSlots(b)do l=GetContainerItemLink(b,s)i=and l:match(&quot;item:(%d+)&quot;)if i==item then PickupContainerItem(b,s)DeleteCursorItem()end end end
      Also it's already explained in the Solution Center how to remove Food+Water. Disable the "Refreshment Detection" plugin and take out the food+water entries in your "Settings & Tools."

At the moment, bans are higher than usual because of a recent exploit by the Chinese.
      I'd bot carefully if I were you.

16. EchoTiger

Not sure. Can you screenshot the tree?

17. Bronnx

Bronnx New Member

I have a german Client and using the bot (bot was downloaded in canada) with proxy (have my own proxy - works 100%)
      Playing with a Warrior lvl 100
      Bot is always running 10 meters infront Laj than it stopps wait a second start killing all mobs with bladestorm and goes to next waypoint.
      I've downloaded your full pack. I open it likte this [Azyul] Full Pack\Azyul\Optimized Gold Farms\Dungeons\Outlands than open [AM - Alpha] The Botanica

Thanks for help :)

Greetz

Edit: What does Ban mean? I had never something like this bevor! Does it mean permanent ban? Or just some hours or something like that?

Last edited: Feb 18, 2015
    18. smelt

smelt Member

Well, I think I messed up. I had the CombatPuller plugin on while running the profile. I think there might have been some crosstalk there.

I noticed that a lot of your profile uses the same logic. Is there a way that you could extract that information out into separate xml files so you have a consistent interface?

Also, how do you go about making your own hotspots? I tried making a profile and got annoyed by switching back and forth between hb client and wow to click the add hotspot location. I added you to skype.

Thanks for your responsiveness to all the forum posts (including mine)!

19. bill1996131

bill1996131 New Member

I tried to use the svn vision of Gundrak profile, but it says "There was an error requesting the profile resource at https://e-mog-pack.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/Optimized%20Gold%20Farms/Dungeons/Northerend/%5bAM%20-%20Alpha%5d%20Gundrak.xml"

20. Ringann

Ringann New Member

Botanica Problem Back

Echotiger, i think you remember about my problem with Botanica Dungeon, my warrior and rogue dont kill boss Laj again. I know that you doing patch and problem with warrior was delete, but i am download last version of Optimized Gold Farms and view that problem again. View attachment 4448 2015-02-19 05.07.txt