• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Ban, but not HB related!

Discussion in 'Ban Section - Ban Reports' started by Obvioka, May 30, 2017.

1. Obvioka

Obvioka Member

So yesterday i got ban because gold selling for real money etc. The funny part of this never sold gold with this account, but botted. :D
      So the facts: I sent gold with ah to a new 1 week old battlechest account, i did it with an common weapon and the amount was 100k gold.
      The account what but the item was 1-2 week old not rly know surely. The gold account got an warning email about the gold buying risc etc, but not banned or suspended.
      They were in 2 different IP, 2 different bnet account, different real names etc.
      So the problem was the gold amount, the fast that an legion account sent gold for a battlechest account, or the sold item rarety or the accounts age was not enought or wtf? :D
      I sent 50k golds with ah from an older 1 year maybe account and it doesnt even got any warnings. Oh and with something shitty material.... :D
      It' is wierd to me, not bot related this thing so i didnt fill in the pattern, i just tought it would be grt if everybody write about his ideas and advices etc.
      I wanna test this sent different ways gold more and less amounts....and listening the results.
      Thanks for any advices.

2. ZephyrMMO

ZephyrMMO Active Member

Abuse of Economy bans are how they Perma-ban instead of 6 months now. If you bot at all and they decide to Perma-ban you then you get Abuse of Economy instead of the Cheating 6month ban(Cheating can still be Perma if it is a repeat offense or win-trading). They generally do this for accounts that are obviously gold farming accounts. ( Suicide botting dungeons, fly hack gathering, guildless full green characters going 24/7, etc )

3. Obvioka

Obvioka Member

So you say the gold sending trough the AH was just an coincidence and they banned the account for botting but they ban bots with this reason for permanently. Interesting, but this bot run maximum 12 hour a day, WQ profiles and Alisha gather profiles and never run more then 3 hours in a row always took break after 2-3 hours. And never noticed any stuck or something very wierd.
      So if they rly banned cus the botting, then is very sad for HB. :D And the lvling up was slow too not a 1-2 day thing i did like 3-4 day and WQed sometimes too so....i dont know. I wrote to the support, we will see.
      It had a decent gear and had repu, some achievements too etc. But yea it was a gold farmer bot basicly, but not 24/7.

Last edited: May 30, 2017
    4. basahai

basahai New Member

dose HB work like the 90's expansion days? I stopped the game for a while and I'm lost

5. ZephyrMMO

ZephyrMMO Active Member

The amount you bot does not matter. The only thing that matters is if your account gets caught or not. Obviously botting more incurs more risk but to be honest most of my accounts that get banned, got banned within the first 72 hours. If they make it past the 2 week mark then they generally don't get banned for at least 3 months.

6. schae

schae Member

you trade gold through a typical gold selling scheme with different ips and you're wondering about the ban?

blizz doesnt know that youre just saving gold, they see a dumb level 1 receiving gold so it looks like you are selling to some1, probably a reseller.

7. Obvioka

Obvioka Member

You gave a lot usefull advice, thanks. i made a rookie mistake....yea....next time i will deal with GB....
      As you see my account total new here, so i probably will make more mistakes in the future, but im working on it.