• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Banned this morning

Discussion in 'Ban Section - Ban Reports' started by Chaelastrasz, Feb 7, 2013.

1. Chaelastrasz

Chaelastrasz New Member

1)Were you using Honorbuddy, Gatherbuddy or both on the account? Gatherbuddy

2)If so, when was the last time?: Last night

3)What profile were you using?:[N][GB2] 550-575 - Herbalism & Mining - Valley Of the Four Winds - By Lbniese

4)What combat class were you using? if None Just put Default then the Classname: Default Mage

5)What plugins are you using?: AutoEquip2, DrinkPotions, Rarekiller2, Refreshment, Repcollector, Tidybags

6)How many hours per day did you bot for?: 5-8, usually 5

6.5)What honest percentage of time did you supervise your bot? 0-20%

7)How many auctions per day did you have?:70-90, didn't bot every night, but most nights... 40-50 green tea, 15 golden lotus, 15 silkweed

8)Did you Use Any Other Bots, Hacks, or Mods? in game mods only, nothing else against EULA

9)Was your account involved in gold selling? Yes, made trades with other d2jsp users and was banned later that day

10)EU or US realm? US Eldre'Thalas

11)Is the banned account a Scroll of Resurrection or an actual paid account? paid

I was previously using Pirox before he got shut down. I've been botting for about two years at this point and this was the first incident I've had. I'm inclined to think it was the trading for d2jsp currency. What sort of ways have people that have been caught selling gold used to get an account back if possible? Thanks for any help you can provide.

2. CodenameG

CodenameG New Member

you can try sending an e-mail to get it back, but its hard to say.
      sorry for your loss.