• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [Official] Banwave 1 February 2017 Discussion

Discussion in 'Honorbuddy Forum' started by bambam922, Feb 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Gizmo123

Gizmo123 New Member

Well, this is the end of the road for me.

I have been playing wow since 2006 and was a hardcore raider until around 2013 when I discovered botting.

After losing my main account, and 3 other accounts after rolling ban waves I'm now throwing the towel in.

I was contemplating to buy and build a new rig but now I don't play any other games I'll find myself saving cash.

Thanks for the ups and down HB but I can't continue like this.

One last thing

Its been emotional...

2. xoltar17

xoltar17 Member

The repetitive ban is for the gold farmer , this guys make 10 account or more for $$. Ok good for us so he kill HB .
      abusive use the Bot and now its impossible to bot normaly with one account for quest or other usage .
      Detection method for detect HB now is really Hard prefer stop for the moment using bot and wait if Hb stay alive or not

3. xoltar17

xoltar17 Member

The bots are dead go pex by hand and finally the peace
      And all those who have fun have 70 account at home I just hope that blibli will not let them

4. virtual

virtual Member

Its weird how everyone had to buy new keys right before this banwave.

5. Gizmo123

Gizmo123 New Member

Very true, fortunately mine was within the 7 day window and my refunded has been approved.

6. schae

schae Member

also interesting, blizzard banned some accounts randomly just a week ago, new accs bought, thought it was the vpn or email, bamm wave. wp bliizard ez money 4 you.

7. nguyen

nguyen Member

Blame on gold farmer. They fucking ruin this bot.

8. honfarmer

honfarmer New Member

Did you notice stop responding?

Hello

I've been using HB quite some time now, and I just got email today that my account has been suspended 6 months.

Before I recieved this email I used HB mainly to up my dps, and play the right spells etc at the right time, and to level up some toons where I was watching them 90% of the time

Now, what I noticed from before and with this ban wave is that they throw in updates and while your playing suddenly HB or WOW and (combined) one or the other
      suddenly shuts down (NOT RESPONDING!) somekind exception which occurs which causes a crash, also happens in pvp sometimes

I think this is how they detect if your botting because these stop responding errors have occured just before a ban.....and before the previous one

Dunno, let me know if what happend to you too

9. alimnassar

alimnassar Member

Well, this is the end for me...I lost all my WoW accounts AGAIN. Maybe I will try the other bots available for WoW...maybe I will see some of you on those other bot forums...

10. liljackjack

liljackjack Member

Oh honey. That's today's date.

11. namook

namook Member

12. namook

namook Member

Always was but Blizzard are just taking a more aggressive stance now seems how the botting community has grown far to large and to many careless botters which tends to kill it for everyone else as per any bot.

13. Demondog70

Demondog70 Active Member

I think I am calling it the day too with HB. The bot and the makers are are not doing a good job protecting the bot anymore. We use to be ahead of the game but now it appears Blizz has HB by the balls and is starting to squeeze. This is three banwaves in 3 short months and I am betting they have another one scheduled for sometime mid to late Feb also.

What Blizz has done and HB is allowing is divide and conquer. The attack legally and HB seems totally focused on the legal aspect of things and no one seems to be manning the ship. This means they allow Blizz to make changes and then detect the bot while they are pre-occupied with the legal matters.

To make matters worse then HB with piss poor communication then start fumbling the ball all over the place apparently lying to their members and then at the 11th hour and 58th minute kill the lifetime membership.

To me I see chaos and instability within the HB team and it seemingly stemming from ownership down.

I believe with an effective communication system and management this could have turned out in the complete opposite direction. Boss should have rallied us as a community many months ago together preparing us for the worst. Allowing us means to jump on board to assist financially in a voluntary manner. He could have asked us how best to allow HB to generate funds for the ongoing fight and see what the community was thinking. Explain honestly and in as much detail as he can what we were up against. Explain that unless things changed and rapidly that there could be a need to break the lifetime agreement. There has been many suggestions but HB opted to just nuke the Lifetime.

I think it sad really. I really loved this bot but it's days seems to be numbered now. I can't reasonably see this continuing in this manner long term.

I think it's time to start looking at other bots who will invest the time into PROPER upkeep of the bots protection. I hold no ill will to HB and I wish them the very best but I think it's time I either change to a new bot, start playing the game or bow out completely.

Demon out

14. namook

namook Member

I already had a spare key otherwise I would not have bothered due to Bosslands poor practice.

15. GOD

GOD Member

He has no source. He's an HB fan boy.

16. benihana1212

benihana1212 New Member

While it still sucks that it actually happened, I think we all took the risk of botting because WoW is boring, repetitive, and old. The 'game' for me was to see how far i could progress my characters with the bot, not to do the same 50 world quests that it did every day, but to fine-tune HB and its plugins. Blizzard decided that they weren't cool with that, even though we know that botters make up a good amount of their subs. AS far as the people who are surprised at the banwave or mad at HB as a company, you are incredibly naive clearly did not understand the risk you were taking. Looks like the game is over for now, see yall next time

17. namook

namook Member

Yeah think I am pulling the plug Blizzard finally won the battle.

18. krampak

krampak Member

I feel very stupid... I've just bought a year subscription right now, and then got the tripwire message and sent me to the forum... just to see this thread. OMG...

19. namook

namook Member

Most people won't be mad at Bossland from this ban wave just the way moderators handle people or the business tactics recently which was handled very sloppy.

20. kodge

kodge Member

IM SO GLAD I DIDNT BELIEVE THE BULLSHIT BOSSLAND SAID MANY WEEKS AGO , I quote we have found what has been detecting us !! unquote , the devs and bossland are so full of shit and keep taking your money regardless , time to wake up guys bossland is a fkn conartist

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.