• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [Battle Pets] Daily Intro Questlines and Dailies.

Discussion in 'Pets' started by Crowley, Nov 6, 2012.

1. Crowley

Crowley Member

As the title states this will get your daily intro quests, after you have already done the initial pet taming training from Varzok, then just use the dailies one for either pet boosting or free gold or guild rep/exp or whatever. Will also get you your 'Taming <insert continent name here>' title.

Kalimdor and Outlands done, Northrend will be along....and maybe...Eastern Kingdom and some stage ;p

-----
      Instructions:

Make sure your char has Flying.
      Download profiles.
      Fire up HB.
      Enable Pokebuddy. Or any other pet plugin your using but i recommend Pokebuddy :cool:
      Set bot to Questing mode.
      Load profile.
      Press start.
      -----

There is an issue atm with HB, besides the well known Daily issue, where it will sometimes think you have completed a Daily as soon as you have picked it up and try to turn it in, which it obviously can't. See HERE for log snippet of said issue. Just press stop and then start and it will carry on.

I recommend using level 18+ pets just to get through it quickly but use whatever you feel like, though Trixxy and a couple of others might be tough with a team made up of level 10's ;) The Daily Battlemasters are not done in order but rather for speed. So it starts at Trixxy and then Elena then Zoltan and works its way down.

The actual intro quests for them are of course done in order :p

And also don't worry if you have already done some intro quests. It should just pick up from where you left off.

Update: Added Battle Pet Tamers: Outland profile. Start anywhere in Org or Kalimdor for that matter. Dailies also done but need to test for a day or 2. You will also probably have to fight 'Bloodknight Antari' yourself. It will go and pick the quest up and start battle but HB bugs out and can't see the quest isn't completed while your battling. Nothing i can do about it unless someone has an idea but as it's the last quest it's not that big a deal.

And unlike Kalimdor i STRONGLY suggest level 25 pets ;)

Enjoy.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 4, 2013
    2. Makkli

Makkli New Member

Is it bad that my first reaction was..."There's battle pet dailies?"

3. Bigbadwolf

Bigbadwolf New Member

Nice will check it out! havent tried the Pet Battle system yet.. dunno what its good 4 :p

4. Egnaro76

Egnaro76 New Member

Very nice, looking forward to the other daily profiles.

5. Sjaak

Sjaak New Member

Yeah same here.. can't wait to continue on my "questing pet advanture" :)
      Any idea on progress?

6. Guadah

Guadah Member

Crowley I'm stoked you're doing this. I was going to start this project this afternoon, but figured I would check to see if anybody else has worked on it.

7. Crowley

Crowley Member

Glad yous are enjoying them :)
      And yeah i will be doing Outlands and NR for sure. I started on Outlands but had accounts go bye-bye right after i re-activated a 2nd account mainly to do these...karmas a bitch :/
      So been leveling again and catching back up with gold to pay for accounts/gametime. But i should (tm) have Outlands done by this weekend.

8. blue100xx

blue100xx New Member

I download it and put it in my plugin folder, but nothing shows up. Then i download pet area and that shows up? why? please explain and help thank :D

9. danbirk

danbirk New Member

Is this horde only?
      And i didnt even knew about the pat battle dailys :D

10. Crowley

Crowley Member

These are questing profiles, not plugins. That would be why it didn't show up as a plugin ;)
      Instructions are in 1st post on how to use.

Yes, Horde only as i have despised Alliance since Alpha...it's a thing ;) My highest level Alliance after 8+ years is a level 13. I can't even bring myself to level one using kicks amazing profiles :) Though someone should be able to easily make the Alliance equivalent by using mine as a template.

11. Naits234

Naits234 New Member

Hi there, thx for awesome work. Are you by any chance going to make a 1-25 pet levling profile? or something.. so tierd of using herbing and stuff for to get my pets up :p

12. Crowley

Crowley Member

The http://www.thebuddyforum.com/honorb...81355-plugin-pok-buddy-gotto-kill-em-all.html SVN come with petarea plugin for leveling pets ;) And i will get around to doing Outlands next...honest. Might have some damn free time this week ;/

13. Crowley

Crowley Member

14. Guadah

Guadah Member

I've avoided doing the Outland and Northrend 'Master Pet' trainer fights after the initial questline, and from what I know only the Grand Master Pet Trainer gives a daily which gives the bag of goodies. So there is one Grand Master Kalamdor, Outlands, Northrend & Uldum (Cataclysm). Is there a reason to do the 'Master' trainers each day?

Now for Pandaria, there are 6 Master Trainers which gives you daily quests that reward a bag of goodies, and there are 4 Elemental's that give dailies with a bag of goodies + a chance of a pet drop. With certain pets the Master Trainers could be botted, however the Elementals are really not feasible to bot. You have to select specific pets, and really pay attention to what spells are going to be cast and counter those + cast the correct spells in the correct sequence, or else you'll just end up failing over and over and over again.

I think the ideal thing to do would be to start the bot anywhere, and have it go to the Grand Masters. Start in Kalamdor, then to Eastern Kingdoms, Outlands (through the portal), Northrend and ending in Uldum. Each of those could be successfully botted without much of an issue. I know all of their locations, but I'm just not sure on how the mechanics of travel work. If I put in two points; eastern kingdoms & kalamdor, if HB would get from zone to zone itself, without issue.

15. HBfanboy1980

HBfanboy1980 Active Member

I think soon we'll see HB able to handle anything a pet battle can throw at it.

16. Guadah

Guadah Member

It's all in the code and up to the coder to make it so. The problem comes from trying to anticipate what attacks will be cast against you, and with the sheer number of pets... you'll have to write a good bit of code just to pick the best pet vs that fight.

All in All, I can get away with using the Emerald Proto-whelpling (P/P) and a Emperior Crab (P/P), then add in just about any 3rd pet of your choosing. Those two pets are great for 3 of the Elemental Boss Pet-fights, then when it comes to the Flowing Elemental, you can't use a Water-based pet... his pets do double damage to Water. Etc, etc.

17. Piekar

Piekar New Member

Crowley! WHERE are the profiles??!!? I cannot see them - therefore I cannot download them!!!! Or Guadah! Help me plz - I would love to do pet dailies with ma BOT!

18. Guadah

Guadah Member

They are attached on the bottom of the OP. Just select Quest Bot, load his profile and hit Play. This is for Horde only though. I made an Alliance version somewhere in this forum.

19. Piekar

Piekar New Member

Guadah! Thx for replay! You are the first to do it :) BUT I am a new user of this awesome programm. I have Honourbuddy and I must ask again - wha in this context is OP??? By Quest Bot you mean Questing?.... Sorry for silly questions - but I am just getting started!! I can see an icon of a little paper-clip but cannot click on it. It says 'attached files' next to it - but that is all :( There are no active links - like in other posts for exaple.

Last edited: Jan 19, 2013
    20. Guadah

Guadah Member

OP = Original Post, or in other words the first post in this thread.

I'm not sure why you can't click on those files, it may have something to do with your browser. Try using something else like Firefox (or my preference is Chrome). If you're already using Firefox or Chrome, you can attempt to use Internet Explorer... but I wouldn't make that my default browser.

And yes, when I said Quest Bot, I meant the Questing option in the pull down.