• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Black Talon - Social Point Profile

Discussion in 'Buddy Wing Profiles' started by zeroxll, Jul 23, 2012.

1. zeroxll

zeroxll New Member

After reading up on the Mandalorian Raiders Profile, it got me thinking if it was possible to do the same with Black Talon. Well I know that part is possible but the kicker would be to farm social points. I do know in order for it to work you need at lease two people in your party.

Minimal of two swtor accounts
      Minimal of two buddy wing keys

Now if it is possible could it also be able to auto grab quest, enter, run quest line, exit, grab quest again, so on.

If you feel up to the challenge please feel free to do so. I'm going to give a go at it myself. Issue being I have no clue what I'm doing atm. :D

2. in2fun

in2fun New Member

Problems I see is the bug of bot needing to restart upon entering new zone/planet ID.
      Once inside say start both, then next problem might be the wait timers on conversations. Would need to make long to compensate for if one is behind. And also. When in group 1 talks to npc. Other talks to npc. 1st needs to click start convo. I dont know of anyway to start convo. Both could talkto yes. But what would start convo.

Thats problems I would forsee

iN2Fun

3. Xanathos

Xanathos Active Member

The first one isn't an issue for everyone, so this is still a viable idea.

The one thing that I don't know is if BW understands FP conversations (since they are a bit different). If it doesn't then the whole thing is a moot point.

4. in2fun

in2fun New Member

Also entering a FP. I cant get the bot to do that. The cords on other side of wall you zone through is invalid. Can get close, but not walk into.

Hmm just had thought. wonder if can make bot jump in direction and jump into zone wall.. will have to try it.

5. Neo93

Neo93 Member

Post me the errors you get when you try to move into the Green-zone.

6. in2fun

in2fun New Member

there is no errors. just doesn't go in. of course there is no way to know for sure what cords to move to. So what I did was move close as can get. Make the MoveTo just few numbers higher which should put him through door. And let it go. The bot just stops, does nothing. No errors.
      Its like it knows there is no cords that exist so just does nothing.