• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [Bot] ExiledFollower

Discussion in 'Archives' started by xtenshisanx, Apr 11, 2014.

1. xeratzy

xeratzy New Member

Would it be possible to use this for manually playing + an aura support character that follows you around when you farm maps for example?

2. lilsavalex

lilsavalex Member

Any chances that this will be updated?

3. xtenshisanx

xtenshisanx Community Developer

Yep, ive started again to Play PoE, so i think there is a Chance to revive that bot =)

4. darkbluefirefly

darkbluefirefly Community Developer

Hey xtenshisanx, glad to see you are back.
      From what I've heard, party based logic is not implemented yet, due to PoE's GUI being a PITA to work with. Therefore joining and leaving parties will have to be done manual.

5. lilsavalex

lilsavalex Member

Great! I can't wait, it'll much a whole lot easier to powerlevel other toons.

6. xtenshisanx

Okay guys heres a little statusupdate :)

Ive done some work and got good results, due to the team of EB added some snippets of how the bot now works it was easy to rewrite it for me, right now it follows the leader, fight, loot, open chests and destructables, it autoinvite the leader if hes not in party.
      Now is my next step to implement the townstuff, taking WP,TP and so on.
      if u have some wishes please post it.

Greetings

xTenshiSanx

7. krone6

krone6 Member

If possible, allow the bot to work in conjunction with the quest/bandit plugin for a1-3.

8. xtenshisanx

I dont know that plugin, what does it ?
      Im a bit out of time what botting is.

9. BigBudda87

BigBudda87 Member

Last edited: Jan 12, 2015
    10. xtenshisanx

The Plugin with the bandits should work out of the box.
      Maps I have to check, problem is that my mainchar died.

11. BigBudda87

BigBudda87 Member

damm that sucks -.-

12. darkbluefirefly

Heya xtenshisanx,
      Welcome back!
      I'm curious on how you got the party setup to work, AFIK, Pushedx didn't finish his party support. The API placeholders are there, but the actual logic to join a party does not work. You can invite via /invite, but to join you have to either tell the mouse to move to the "accept" location on the Left panel or on the bottom right popup.
      Anyhow, I can also add support on my end for your plugin =).
      Great to have you back!

13. strikedogg

strikedogg New Member

If this works for what I am trying to do, then I will be donating to you my friend. Thank you for this

14. darkbluefirefly

Hey All,
      Yea I'm very interested in how you will be able to accept invites, Like I have some tests that work but is not by any means reliable.

15. Darkjello7769

Darkjello7769 New Member

Anyone else still working with this? I keep getting errors when exilebuddy starts up and the bot doesnt show up in the dropdown menu. Am i suppose to be running the beta build?

16. iambat

iambat New Member

is this plugin still being updated? looks really promising. Hope OP can give us an update :)

17. claptrap

claptrap New Member

I guess its not updated anymore :/

Would love to use it but it spams me with red messages on startup

Code:
      Compiler Error: e:\poeeeee\Bots\ExiledFollower\Main.cs(11,16) : error CS0234: Der Typ- oder Namespacename 'v2' ist im Namespace 'Loki.Bot' nicht vorhanden. (Fehlt ein Assemblyverweis?)
      Compiler Error: e:\poeeeee\Bots\ExiledFollower\Logic\FollowLeaderThroughAreaTransition.cs(13,16) : error CS0234: Der Typ- oder Namespacename 'v2' ist im Namespace 'Loki.Bot' nicht vorhanden. (Fehlt ein Assemblyverweis?)
      Compiler Error: e:\poeeeee\Bots\ExiledFollower\Logic\MainLogic.cs(14,16) : error CS0234: Der Typ- oder Namespacename 'v2' ist im Namespace 'Loki.Bot' nicht vorhanden. (Fehlt ein Assemblyverweis?)
      Compiler Error: e:\poeeeee\Bots\ExiledFollower\Logic\OpenChests.cs(12,16) : error CS0234: Der Typ- oder Namespacename 'v2' ist im Namespace 'Loki.Bot' nicht vorhanden. (Fehlt ein Assemblyverweis?)
      Compiler Error: e:\poeeeee\Bots\ExiledFollower\Logic\PickupItem.cs(12,16) : error CS0234: Der Typ- oder Namespacename 'v2' ist im Namespace 'Loki.Bot' nicht vorhanden. (Fehlt ein Assemblyverweis?)
      Compiler Error: e:\poeeeee\Bots\ExiledFollower\Logic\Revive.cs(13,16) : error CS0234: Der Typ- oder Namespacename 'v2' ist im Namespace 'Loki.Bot' nicht vorhanden. (Fehlt ein Assemblyverweis?)
      Compiler Error: e:\poeeeee\Bots\ExiledFollower\Logic\StashItems.cs(15,16) : error CS0234: Der Typ- oder Namespacename 'v2' ist im Namespace 'Loki.Bot' nicht vorhanden. (Fehlt ein Assemblyverweis?)
      Compiler Error: e:\poeeeee\Bots\ExiledFollower\Logic\TakePortal.cs(12,16) : error CS0234: Der Typ- oder Namespacename 'v2' ist im Namespace 'Loki.Bot' nicht vorhanden. (Fehlt ein Assemblyverweis?)
      Compiler Error: e:\poeeeee\Bots\ExiledFollower\Logic\TradeWithMerchant.cs(17,16) : error CS0234: Der Typ- oder Namespacename 'v2' ist im Namespace 'Loki.Bot' nicht vorhanden. (Fehlt ein Assemblyverweis?)
      Compiler Error: e:\poeeeee\Bots\ExiledFollower\Main.cs(117,16) : error CS0246: Der Typ- oder Namespacename 'PulseFlags' konnte nicht gefunden werden. (Fehlt eine Using-Direktive oder ein Assemblyverweis?)
      Compiler Error: e:\poeeeee\Bots\ExiledFollower\Classes\Leader.cs(56,16) : error CS0246: Der Typ- oder Namespacename 'WorldAreaEntry' konnte nicht gefunden werden. (Fehlt eine Using-Direktive oder ein Assemblyverweis?)
      Compiler Error: e:\poeeeee\Bots\ExiledFollower\Classes\MySelf.cs(33,23) : error CS0246: Der Typ- oder Namespacename 'WorldAreaEntry' konnte nicht gefunden werden. (Fehlt eine Using-Direktive oder ein Assemblyverweis?)
      Compiler Error: e:\poeeeee\Bots\ExiledFollower\Logic\FollowLeaderThroughAreaTransition.cs(32,17) : error CS0246: Der Typ- oder Namespacename 'WorldAreaEntry' konnte nicht gefunden werden. (Fehlt eine Using-Direktive oder ein Assemblyverweis?)
      Compiler Error: e:\poeeeee\Bots\ExiledFollower\Logic\StashItems.cs(31,39) : error CS0246: Der Typ- oder Namespacename 'InventoryItem' konnte nicht gefunden werden. (Fehlt eine Using-Direktive oder ein Assemblyverweis?)
      Compiler Error: e:\poeeeee\Bots\ExiledFollower\Logic\TradeWithMerchant.cs(37,17) : error CS0246: Der Typ- oder Namespacename 'InventoryItem' konnte nicht gefunden werden. (Fehlt eine Using-Direktive oder ein Assemblyverweis?)

Last edited: Mar 29, 2015
    18. Matejko

Matejko Member

Any chance for update?

19. xtenshisanx

had to much to do with work at the moment, had married and will become daddy end of the year xD

i will try my best to update it in next time, thanks for following and support my work.

Regards

Simon

20. failz

failz Member

Grats to you from some random guy :D keep going