• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Buddy Wing - Space Mission Bot

Discussion in 'Buddy Wing Forum' started by Aevitas, Jun 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Starbrox

Starbrox Member

doubt the spacebot will be released, the bot is a bit dead it seems :(

2. Phay

Phay New Member

Some of it does, but it was kind of dropped after soooo many people got banned space botting with another bot. Its a big red flag for them, you still can space bot, but its much more risky than grinding or questing.

3. TvA

TvA Member

The problem ist that neither grinding nor questing are working properly, but space missions are. :p

4. kaihaider

kaihaider Community Developer

The only thing that's been wrong with my grinding is getting stuck on repairing/vendoring T_T

I wish I could just tell it not to do either...I'm gonna try removing the vendor from the profile...

5. TvA

TvA Member

Would you mind to tell me which profile you are using, a pm would be very nice.
      The profiles I am using don't work correctly.

6. kaihaider

kaihaider Community Developer

This is totally the wrong thread to be discussing this in but what goes wrong when you try to grind? I've just been using Mizzle's and I've made a couple where I just changed the hotspots and mob names. Profiles can have some stupid stuck spots but I've only seen two spots where the anti stuck couldn't fix it. Is the frame lock too bad for you? If that's the case then changing the processor affinity speeds it up a lot.

7. nuggler

nuggler New Member

Mein MissionBot fliegt nur gerade aus und schl?gt somit auf Hindernisse...

Deutsches Windows / Englischer SW:TOR client

im log steht immer wieder
      Code:
      [16:59:32.560 D]    bei Fasm.ManagedFasm.Inject(IntPtr hProcess, UInt32 dwAddress)
         bei GreyMagic.Executor.Execute()
         bei Buddy.Swtor.BuddyTor.ScreenToWorldAtRange(Single range, Single mouseX, Single mouseY)
         bei Buddy.CommonBot.Logic.BrainBehavior.GetEmptyCollisionPoint()
         bei Buddy.CommonBot.Logic.BrainBehavior.(Object )
         bei Buddy.BehaviorTree.PrioritySelector..()
         bei Buddy.BehaviorTree.Composite.Tick(Object context)
         bei Buddy.BehaviorTree.Sequence..()
         bei Buddy.BehaviorTree.Decorator..()
         bei Buddy.BehaviorTree.PrioritySelector..()
         bei Buddy.CommonBot.BotMain.()
      View attachment 2013-01-03 16.51.txt (musste die Logdatei verkleiner da die komplette Datei ?ber 4mb hatte)

Last edited: Jan 3, 2013
    8. Xanathos

Xanathos Active Member

The Space Mission bot has pretty much been abandoned. There's nothing to do to get it working.

9. cylak12

cylak12 Banned

SPACEBOT and you will be banned, but if you wish to test that theory, lucky's spacebot is always available, but again, when you get banned" ANd you will" dont come crying to me.

10. MiX74P3

MiX74P3 Member

Is the space bot broken or something? I tried using it today and it just ran a straight path and did not use one ability. any1?

11. walter

walter Active Member

They killed space bot forever ago. This will get you banned. DO NOT USE SPACE BOT!

12. MiX74P3

MiX74P3 Member

k ty man

13. MiX74P3

MiX74P3 Member

Theres no way to bring this back with only level 50 Heroic daily and weekly missions to enable us to use it for reputation? That would be awesome. Its the last reputation I need to max and the space missions are just a pain in the ass...

14. Manolitox

Manolitox New Member

if you want to get banned, use it!

15. Woneone

Woneone New Member

I've been using some other space bots for some time. As long as you're not using it 24-7, they seem to ignore it (since they removed the credit rewards).

16. Developer

Developer New Member

Hi Woneone,

As someone who used to program Lucky's and has been following SWToR ban wave trends for over a year, I can tell you that it's not really a matter of if, but when. Reports of space botting bans have continued, albeit at a lesser rate, since the credit change. Bioware collects information for weeks or months before most bans, so the user can never quite be sure of the exact cause, which is intentional. Thankfully, they don't seem to ban very often anymore (limited security budget perhaps?), but space botting is as close to a guaranteed ban as any other behavior in the game. Even users who purport to bot only one to two hours per day seem to get hit eventually.

There are any number of ways Bioware security might use to detect space botters, including time played on space missions, but one detection method is pretty much unavoidable. Microsoft, in their infinite wisdom, added a flag setting in the Windows global mouse hook, MSLLHOOKSTRUCT. This flag, LLMHF_INJECTED, can tell anyone who knows how to check whether a mouse click is real or injected (fake). Short of perhaps reprogramming a system file at the machine code level, there is no way to fool it. AutoIt is always detected. So is MG (I had to subscribe and run a few tests to find this out) and every other automated or macro program I've tried. BW, thankfully, never actually seems to simulate mouse clicks or key strokes (I tested it as well), so this is probably why our bot has been so successful.

Anyway, I hope you're able to avoid the ban party when it comes.

Good luck!
      -D

17. Woneone

Woneone New Member

Hi Dev,

That's why I chose my words carefully :0) (ignore instead of something like "not caught" or "detected).

I had read something along the same time long ago at OwnedCore I believe. I won't pretend to understand anything about the reversing side of things, but all I can go off of is anecdotal evidence. I'll usually run MG when I'm leveling a character to offset some of the missing experience for not doing any grouping quests or instances. To this point, I've not had an account banned (I'm knocking on so much wood right now it hurts).

18. Woneone

Woneone New Member

Dev,

Quick question. Does this flag get flipped on every instance of mouse movement? Just clicks? I would think this would make it releatively easy for games to catch the lower level bots (ones that don't, and forgive me if I misunderstand this, but basically push the values directly into the ClickToMove function).

The mind reels.

19. Developer

Developer New Member

That's good to hear. I was considering using MG to create a crew skill macro to run alongside BW, but thought better of risking it since my accounts have been ban free for almost a year now (since using BW exclusively).

The flag is set for mouse clicks only. There is another flag (LLKHF_INJECTED I think) which works the same way for key strokes.

20. walter

walter Active Member

Closing this so no one will ask about it. This part of the product no longer is around. This thread will be move to archives in next few weeks.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.