• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [BuddyCon] Self Hosting

Discussion in 'Monitoring' started by thalord, Oct 20, 2012.

1. thalord

thalord Community Developer

No the "new" BuddyCon isnt available, there are some reasons to that, most of them i already have written down in this thread.
      It's nice that you have understanding for that, but it still bugs me. Where is it slow? Specific reasons? (Because it shouldnt be slow ;) )

2. Willhelm

Willhelm New Member

I have tried to troubleshot a little and my experiences so far is that the "Home" tab takes much longer to load (about 3-10 seconds) than the "Account" (about 0-2 seconds) tab leading me to presume that querying the database is whats causing the slow load times. Opening the specific page of a bot also show the same loading times as the "Home" tab.

This results can vary so don't take the hard times as fact but more like a general pointer. I would also like to speculate that the connection sometimes times-out even though I have not been able to recreate that scenario now.

3. traidun90

traidun90 New Member

hi, whether the script yet?

4. linnabeba

linnabeba Member

Anyone knows why I don't see BuddyCon in my plugins? I made folder in plugins in honorbuddy and named it BuddyCon, I checked out SVN from buddycon1 to it, but I can't see it when I load honorbuddy.... tried several times, even with fresh install

5. Pifiuk

Pifiuk New Member

hi guys, ive set up the self hosted server which works fine however i can't get it to work with the BuddyCon2.zip plugin from the other thread, is it supported?

I believe it is all set up correctly but in the full log it shows connection error to my server and something to do with dns. Any ideas?

If not does anyone have the BuddyCon1 plugin they could make available?

6. Pifiuk

Pifiuk New Member

I believe the BuddyCon1 SVN is empty, check if the folder is empty in your plugin folder.