• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [BuddyTeam] Grand Treasure Hunter

Discussion in 'Farming' started by EchoTiger, Apr 13, 2015.

1. Stylli1

Stylli1 New Member

[Compiler Error]: c:\Users\user\Desktop\STUFF\Sttuff (1)\Quest Behaviors\Deprecated\TheGiftThatKeepsOnGiving.cs(188,18) : error CS1502: The best overloaded method match for 'System.Collections.Generic.List<ulong>.Contains(ulong)' has some invalid arguments
      [Compiler Error]: c:\Users\user\Desktop\STUFF\Sttuff (1)\Quest Behaviors\Deprecated\TheGiftThatKeepsOnGiving.cs(188,41) : error CS1503: Argument 1: cannot convert from 'Styx.WoWInternals.WoWGuid' to 'ulong'
      [Compiler Error]: c:\Users\user\Desktop\STUFF\Sttuff (1)\Quest Behaviors\Deprecated\TheGiftThatKeepsOnGiving.cs(255,59) : error CS1502: The best overloaded method match for 'System.Collections.Generic.List<ulong>.Add(ulong)' has some invalid arguments
      [Compiler Error]: c:\Users\user\Desktop\STUFF\Sttuff (1)\Quest Behaviors\Deprecated\TheGiftThatKeepsOnGiving.cs(255,77) : error CS1503: Argument 1: cannot convert from 'Styx.WoWInternals.WoWGuid' to 'ulong'
      [Compiler Error]: c:\Users\user\Desktop\STUFF\Sttuff (1)\Quest Behaviors\Deprecated\UseItemOn.cs(415,73) : error CS1502: The best overloaded method match for 'System.Collections.Generic.List<ulong>.Contains(ulong)' has some invalid arguments
      [Compiler Error]: c:\Users\user\Desktop\STUFF\Sttuff (1)\Quest Behaviors\Deprecated\UseItemOn.cs(415,96) : error CS1503: Argument 1: cannot convert from 'Styx.WoWInternals.WoWGuid' to 'ulong'
      [Compiler Error]: c:\Users\user\Desktop\STUFF\Sttuff (1)\Quest Behaviors\Deprecated\UseItemOn.cs(423,82) : error CS1502: The best overloaded method match for 'System.Collections.Generic.List<ulong>.Contains(ulong)' has some invalid arguments
      [Compiler Error]: c:\Users\user\Desktop\STUFF\Sttuff (1)\Quest Behaviors\Deprecated\UseItemOn.cs(423,105) : error CS1503: Argument 1: cannot convert from 'Styx.WoWInternals.WoWGuid' to 'ulong'
      [Compiler Error]: c:\Users\user\Desktop\STUFF\Sttuff (1)\Quest Behaviors\Deprecated\UseItemOn.cs(423,122) : error CS1502: The best overloaded method match for 'Honorbuddy.Quest_Behaviors.UseItemOn.BehaviorBlacklist.Contains(ulong)' has some invalid arguments
      [Compiler Error]: c:\Users\user\Desktop\STUFF\Sttuff (1)\Quest Behaviors\Deprecated\UseItemOn.cs(423,149) : error CS1503: Argument 1: cannot convert from 'Styx.WoWInternals.WoWGuid' to 'ulong'
      [Compiler Error]: c:\Users\user\Desktop\STUFF\Sttuff (1)\Quest Behaviors\Deprecated\UseItemOn.cs(461,17) : error CS1502: The best overloaded method match for 'Honorbuddy.Quest_Behaviors.UseItemOn.BehaviorBlacklist.Add(ulong, System.TimeSpan)' has some invalid arguments
      [Compiler Error]: c:\Users\user\Desktop\STUFF\Sttuff (1)\Quest Behaviors\Deprecated\UseItemOn.cs(461,39) : error CS1503: Argument 1: cannot convert from 'Styx.WoWInternals.WoWGuid' to 'ulong'
      [Compiler Error]: c:\Users\user\Desktop\STUFF\Sttuff (1)\Quest Behaviors\Deprecated\UseItemOn.cs(545,45) : error CS1502: The best overloaded method match for 'System.Collections.Generic.List<ulong>.Add(ulong)' has some invalid arguments
      [Compiler Error]: c:\Users\user\Desktop\STUFF\Sttuff (1)\Quest Behaviors\Deprecated\UseItemOn.cs(545,63) : error CS1503: Argument 1: cannot convert from 'Styx.WoWInternals.WoWGuid' to 'ulong'
      Starting the bot!

2. EchoTiger

EchoTiger Official Profile and Singular Developer Staff Member Moderator

It looks to me that your installation is corrupted.
      Try a fresh install of the bot.

3. umshakalaka

umshakalaka Member

My char just went to the vendor and sold bags full of honor gear (blue items, 670 pvp ilvl)...

4. EchoTiger

You should never carry any valuables on your character while botting.
      It's important to note that Honorbuddy determines which items to sell based off of the item's rarity.

For these profiles, everything up to 'blue' will be sold.
      You can override this setting by clicking "Settings & Tools" on Honorbuddy and enabling the override near the bottom left of the menu, or by manually editing the profile.

Honorbuddy will ever only omit selling items that are on the Protected Items list.
      There's currently two protected items lists, and in a situation where you absoulutely have to bot with valuables on your character - you should protect them via this list or the previously mentioned overrides.

The first protected items list is located where your Honorbuddy executable is.
      It's a file named 'ProtectedItems.xml'
      This acts as a global protect in which the bot will never sell these items.
      Anytime you make changes to this file, you must clost out the bot and open it again.

The second protected items list is built into the profile itself.
      These items will temporarily be protected for as long as that specific profile is being ran.

See these links to recover any items you may of lost:

US Recovery: https://us.battle.net/support/en/restoration
      EU Recovery: https://eu.battle.net/support/en/restoration

5. umshakalaka

umshakalaka Member

By your logic you should never bot bg's, dungeons or even quests for gear :rolleyes:

I haven't come here either for complaining or excuses, I'm here to report something that should be fixed because is not desired by any person who would ever happen to use this profile.
      Just make it not sell blues, it's a stupid thing for any quest profile to sell god damn honor gear, and so far your's the only one that does that.

6. EchoTiger

I intentionally typed "valuable" items for a reason.
      Quest items and dungeon trash aren't valuable by any means by the average user.
      And given you don't loot items from battlegrounds to invoke the vendoring logic, I don't really see why you included that in your statement.

If you're not going to take the five seconds to protect your own gear from being sold, then I can't help you.
      There's options in the Settings & Tools that let you control overrides, and there's also protected items lists designed purely for protecting items.
      It's widely common sense that you should never carry valuable items in your inventory while botting and in a situation that you absolutely have to carry valuables - it's assumed that you should know to check the overrides before starting.

We as profile developers cannot tailor to every specific user's needs and instead, hope that our users will use a bit of intuition before starting a profile they've never used before.

The decision was made to have the bot sell blues because after an extended amount of testing - we noticed our testers would get stuck because the inventory would be full and the bot couldn't vendor to make the profile continue.
      When writing a profile, the absolute goal is to make it as 'AFK'able as possible so that the user won't have to interact at all.
      With blues not being sold, there was pretty much an 100% chance of the bot getting stuck at some point.

The bot getting stuck during operation is a larger problem for the average user than the bot potentially selling valuable items because they failed to check the overrides before starting.
      Like I said, most people know not to bot with valuables, and in a situation where they needed to - they'd protect them from being sold.

7. Azhemoth

Azhemoth Active Member

you should've checked your overrides before starting. lol
      it says on the front thread that blues will be sold... :rolleyes:

8. RandomGPerson

RandomGPerson New Member

I load up the bot and it just sits there. fresh install on HB also.

Attached Files:

9. EchoTiger

Hmm, the log isn't saying much.
      How long are you waiting after starting the bot?

10. RandomGPerson

RandomGPerson New Member

Seems to have been an issue wit the CR i was running. seems to be working with singularity now.

11. EchoTiger

Ah, alright. Good to see you got it working.

Good luck! :3

12. Randomonium

Randomonium New Member

Yes, the Singular (default) one works perfect with this kind of profiles.

Thanks for creating this, I will have to test it furthermore.

13. MaxMuster

MaxMuster Well-Known Member Buddy Store Developer

Is v1.2 newer then Store Version: 1.1.0 ?

14. EchoTiger

Yea.
      Updates have been generally slow though.

1.2 has several improvements and also (should) include Tanaan.

15. khorgas

khorgas New Member

Hello EchoTiger,

I have question about the tanaan profile. I found lots of the treasures myself (around 40/51). And after, i want to use the bot. But the profile said farming is complete at 45/51 and stop the bot. I'm doing something wrong? :)

16. EchoTiger

Hmm, I believe some treasures were skipped (W.I.P) because you could only get to them after completing specific quests in Tanaan.

They'll be added soon - once I can get my character past those quests and figure out which quest IDs trigger unlocking them.

17. khorgas

khorgas New Member

Thanks the fast reply :) I found 4 or 5 in Fang'rila with a lots of elites.

18. EchoTiger

Quick Update

We're working to integrate most of these treasures into the 90-100 Kickz questing profiles.
      The considered treasures will only be the treasures that are known to not be problematic.
      Any treasure that uses CTM or any sort of sophisticated jumping will not be included anytime soon.

Hopefully the addition of the treasures won't be too intrusive to the questing process.
      We're aiming to mostly add them near quest objectives or near key points so that the bot won't have to go too far out of the way to collect them.
      If there's a treasure that is no where near the questing railway - it'll also most likely be skipped as well.

Since the treasures reward a decent amount of experience and potential gold, we're hoping it'll make the questing process more 'featureful.'
      No number crunching has been ran yet, but we're also hoping it'll speed the questing process up given the chunks of experience looting a treasure rewards.

With all that said - this individual pack will still remain available and will be actively updated as fixes are made.
      This post will host the core project files and any modifications made here will be copied over to the Kickz profiles as the updates are made.

Thanks for your time!

Last edited: Aug 15, 2015
    19. dmbardal

dmbardal New Member

Thank you!

Worked like a charm. Got my remaining ~40 toys from around the world.
      Did not test Tanaan, since I have them all.

20. saltypeas

saltypeas New Member

awesome work got me everything i didnt have and even got all gorgrond treasure except 1 with out having to swapping out my lumberyard. it keeps commiting suicide at 40.41 in talandor as it loops pulls over 10 lvl100 elites dies and repeats process mind you there is nothing in the area to loot so it maybe a good idea to blacklist the area there or just the four paths which have to mobs as its very expensive when it does it for a hour straight

Last edited: Aug 16, 2015