• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Can't even level to level 20.

Discussion in 'Discussions (no Ban Reports here)' started by Soullinker, Mar 6, 2015.

1. pimpampum

pimpampum Member

Did you make new wow installations or used the previous ones?

Also, you changed MAC and HWID, and are using VM's. But ....did you change the IP? It's the most important step, quite obviously.

2. Suarnix

Suarnix Member

Of course I did a new install.

3. pimpampum

pimpampum Member

Well, assuming that you changed your IP (if you take the time to create VM's it wouldn't make any sense you didn't), Macs and HWID on every VM, a guess would be you are using a VPN provider.

Two bad things can happen with V-P_N-s.
      1) disconnects---->if you don't have a safeguard program (best providers offer one atm) you are pretty fucked up. 100% sure investigation or instaban if your IP was already flagged.
      2) Blacklisted IP's or heavily shared IP's. dedicated Ip's are so much more expensive , yeah, but they are necesary for this.

If you also have this covered, it could be Blizzard having flagged some system ID. Which would suggest a new ( and different if possible) OS install. Or just bad luck. Or detection, we can't be sure.

4. Suarnix

Suarnix Member

I have not changed my IP because I don't have money now to purchase V.P.N and I've read alot about free ones and people do not recommend using them.
      Will try again with changed IP once I get some cash for YouKnowWhat.
      Thanks for advice, regards.

5. Hornswoggle

Hornswoggle New Member

Hey guys, im completely frustrated, it started half year ago when i was new to any thing like selling gold and that kinda stuff, so i lost all my main acc. It hurt but i had to get back up and read through the forum and learned how to bot. But my ip was flagged thats for sure, but now im guessing also my pc is flagged. I dont understand everythin cause im from germany, i changed my mac and also IP but i doubt it works cause im getting banned really fast after 12 hours (i tested it by buying wod and farming gold with the fresh 90s, if i get banned ill cancel the purchase via bank). Now that worked for couple of days but i allways got banned really fast, now i also think they flagged my bank info so they wont accept it right away. So i thought well try it with 7,50 euro for mop...with raf lvl through dungeons and then farm gold. But now i highly doubt that my acc survive that long and if they dont i lose 7,50 euro per acc for nothing + time... . Before i try giving them more money i wanna make sure that im not flagged anymore so i really just get banned cause of botting. Now as i said i changed mac and ip but what else can i do? i dont understand ssd/hdd what do u mean by that how do i change it, please i need some help u can pm me if u want for any suggestion, also is my routine of creating accounts as i said in the above the best solution or r there better and cheaper methods? Thank u for any support :)

6. Trixiap

Trixiap Member

Reason why you are banned right after purchase is this "if i get banned ill cancel the purchase via bank". Blizz have blacklist of credit cards/credit cards holders that charge backed payment. When you are on this blacklist, it basically mean, that you cant pay with same method anymore.

7. Hornswoggle

Hornswoggle New Member

i know that...thats why i wanna do it legit by purchasing it but i wanna make sure ill get my money back by selling gold, but if they ban me too quickly, b4 my toons hit the lvl they need to make some gold, its useless...so b4 i put money into it i need to know what u meant by hdd/ssd changing and also vm...i hear of ppl running 24/7 all week long and never got banned, i doubt it cause i asked them what they r botting and was doing the same thing but got banned...

8. Naus

Naus Member

I bought a new account, and everything. This is fun, but risky. I figured if I get banned, I'll just let Blizzard keep my money. If they catch me then good play on them.

9. Trixiap

Trixiap Member

Basically they don't want your money any more. To be more secure use whole new PC (not just changing HW IDs, but whole new hardware), new internet provider, new card that is not on your name (prepaid visa etc) and create account under new name.

10. pimpampum

pimpampum Member

Don't you think that's slightly exagerated? Hahaha.

If you are 100% sure you are flagged,format your PC and install a new OS, (different than the one you were using before, if you have one available). Regarding a new ISP.....don't really have to, is not that difficult changing IP's nowadays. And most ISP's have a double 255 subnet wich means there are 65536 possible IP's on the range, making it quite impossible to apply a subnet ban.

Trixiap advises about account buying still stand. Further on it, try to separate your accounts in several sellers online, and spread out creating the battlenet accounts as much as possible. Never ever create more than 3 at the same time.

Remember that, upon a new installation, HWID and MAC ID of your ethernet card return to their original values;I'd highly suggest changing them.

11. Trixiap

Trixiap Member

There are IDs in your pc, that you can change. It is not that hard to scan them. Also without HW change, there is no need to format OS, since WoW save files only in few places.

12. pimpampum

pimpampum Member

What? I'm not sure what you meant there.

There are ID's in your PC that you can't change?? correct, but those are too common to be of use. Graphic card, System Languaje etc. Too generic, unusable to identify a computer reliably.

Wow saves files in several places;more than what is commonly thought. Furthermore, if whatever Sistem IDs are used (combined into one ID) to identify offending computers (This approach was used by a few games in the past), OS formatting is the only useful way to handle it, creating a different Username and if possible a different OS wich will alter a big number of those ID's.

If someone is gonna go through VM usage to hide their footprints, an OS format and reinstall is quite easier, and a far more logical step. It has nothing to do with "erasing" Blizz content, which would be handled, mostly, with Roboto's registry cleaner. It has to do with Sistem ID's.

13. Trixiap

Trixiap Member

If you think, that you can hide before Blizz just by formating OS, you are foolish. Even combination of HW and SW makes your PC almost unique same way as browsers can be tracked by metadata (https://panopticlick.eff.org/)

14. pimpampum

pimpampum Member

Common bro, I thought we were being realistic in here.

After that, I have no answer to waste for you. Well, maybe, it's all because of the Asgards.

15. elMonstro

elMonstro New Member

I wonder about those hardware IDs. Would it be easier to install VM, such as Parallels or VMware Fusion? Would that change hardware IDs to whatever virtual software use, making ID switch as easy as switching VM instances?