• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Chinajade quote "We have other things in the works to limit the offense we give"

Discussion in 'Honorbuddy Forum' started by klepp0906, May 26, 2015.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Hawker

Hawker Well-Known Member Buddy Core Dev

Blizzard has targetted Honorbuddy. That is a big change in our business environment. When things change, businesses have to adapt or die. The changes we are making are part of our best effort to adapt.

vamp likes this.
    2. HBfanboy1980

HBfanboy1980 Active Member

Why are people so mad? If they want to bot Arenas tell them to go get a rotation bot and call it a day. Klepp you been trolling all over many forums for weeks now. They basically told us the coming changes may be removal or limitations on BGs... don't play dumb to make a point. You have a brain in your head I have seen many good posts from you floating around.

Botting in Arenas is the same thing as being PRO BULLYING. No different.

3. V1R4G3

V1R4G3 New Member

I am not talking about Arena. I am talking about if they ultimately take away BG support. Still need help finding that advertisement?

4. Hawker

Well that is sort of a hypothetical isn't it? Can you please limit your complaints to things that are real as opposed to things that you are imagining? Pretty please?

5. killajosh

killajosh Member

If... if if if....

Guess we will have to deal with that IF it comes to that. Right now, just be glad you still have it.

6. V1R4G3

V1R4G3 New Member

That statement implies that you think the bot will be off the radar if PVP functionality is removed. If nothing else, PVP functionality is most likely what got you all of your subscribers. The "if you can't beat them, join them" mentality is real.

7. V1R4G3

V1R4G3 New Member

To clarify, I may be putting the cart before the horse, but my comments are in regards to what I believe will be their ultimate decision, to remove the ability to automate Honor Point farming. You are right in that Arena was never supported, and I have no qualms with that, because I DID read the writing on the wall.

But removal of BG and RBG support will be a slap in the face. Removal of the ability to honor farm within Honorbuddy will be a bait and switch. It's like signing up for a monthly meat club and them having to change their business model to stay in business and all of a sudden there is a box of vegetables at your door.

8. Hawker

You most definitely are. We love botting and the bot is called Honorbuddy for a reason.

Now, please stop using the forum to speculate.

9. killajosh

killajosh Member

Wrong. As long as they inform you that those won't be supported it doesn't matter what the name is.

10. V1R4G3

V1R4G3 New Member

killajosh, you're being obtuse. Battleground support was definitely an original, advertised feature of the bot. I've been a user a lot longer than you have, based on your join date on the forum, so let's just cease in debating things you weren't even here for. Mmkay?

I purchased the product when the features were available. After purchasing the product, if the features are removed, that's a materially adverse to me.

11. Hawker

killajosh and V1R4G3

This forum is not your personal debating spot. If you want to chat one on one like this, please use your phones.

12. V1R4G3

V1R4G3 New Member

You're 100% right. My apologies for allowing myself to be trolled.

I am waiting with bated breath on your decisions regarding Battlegrounds, though. I have faith you will make the right decision. One that is fair to your customers, constructive, and in the best interest of the project, as a whole.

I hope you guys realize that even if you remove all function within PVP, that other bots will continue to support it, and everyone will just assume it's Honorbuddy, because they've done such a good job at becoming a common household name in the botting industry. I understand getting out of Arena, because the competitive eSport Arena people have a lot of pull with Blizzard. Even when the game is down for everyone else, for some reason, they are still streaming live.

13. killajosh

killajosh Member

^ ^ that's what I've been saying lol. We just have to wait. I refuse to be swept up in the guessing games.

14. HBfanboy1980

HBfanboy1980 Active Member

Look guys, you are leaving things out that have to be considered. Everyone else usually checks this stuff at the door as well so don't feel like I am singling you out. HB never charged you a monthly fee and promised features. I mean we all understand it sux to have things changed up, but its really got to be done.

Arenas a few years ago were an isolated thing, everyone didn't have a PC that could stream or record video. HB was sailing under the radar. That is not possible anymore. Things had to be adjusted and rather than pt a band aid on things Bossland is being proactive to prolong the life of the bot and take off the heat so to speak. Yes it sux everyone bought arena rotations and BG farmers (if that change happens) I did too!

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.