• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • CLU (Codified Likeness Utility) - (Pt. 2)

Discussion in 'Archives' started by wulf, Aug 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Stormchasing

Stormchasing Community Developer

update from SVN and report back if DT/MB is now working (working clipping not implemented, but CDs shouldn't fall of any more, DT should be casted instant when 3 orbs)

2. ShadowSav

ShadowSav New Member

Fire mages are working fairly great, but when I use the Presence of Mind Talent (Tier1) the CLU CC uses the PoM as soon as possible, and I would like to save it for when I get Pyroblast Proc, So i can use PoM to line up another Pyroblast straight after.
      Is there a way to configure CLU so that it will never use PoM, so that the user/player can control PoM himself? Another problem is that when you move during combat, the CLU CC will use Inferno blast instantly, which is a dps loss, since you want to save Inferno blast for a potential Heating up proc which may occur shortly after you stop moving and casting again, is there a way to disable the use the automatic use of inferno blast when moving?

Thanks

P.S. Frost mage on the CLU cc are using Deep freeze on bosses (huge dps loss, and a waste of Fingers of Frost), is there a way to disable deep freeze on boss fights? or those that are immune to stuns? it would be a nice addition to add to the class specifics option page :)

Last edited: Oct 19, 2012
    3. Stormchasing

Update your CLU, should work now, we missed some of the Bossids

4. fishboon

fishboon New Member

I have a problem with my Blood DK when grinding. Instead of Pulling the bot just runs through the mobs and only initiates combat after he got dmg from a mob. is this a CLU problem or a problem of hb itself. or is it even working as intended? Attached short log of grinding

Attached Files:

5. Stormchasing

Update your SVN, PoM can be disabled by disabling the usage of Cooldowns now
      Inferno Blast is now only used on Heating Up Buff

6. Stormchasing

Grinding / Questing and all other bot bases (except: Combatbot,Lazyraider,Raidbot,Tyrael) are only basicly supported, but pulling should be fine
      try enabling "killing between hotspots" in your Settings (HB settings, not CLU), and enable Movement in CLU settings if it's not enabled already

disable the mounting while using grind bot, this could prevent CLU from kickin

7. Placid

Placid New Member

Code:
      Spell.CastSpell("Templar's Verdict",                ret => Me.HasMyAura("Inquisition") && Me.CurrentHolyPower >= 3 || Me.HasMyAura(90174), "Divine Storm with 3+ HP"))),
      I think you forgot to update the 3 Holy Power Templar's Verdict :p

Execution Sentence is still only in the cool downs section :(

Inquisition is still falling off, it's very strange, the bot just refuses to refresh it when it still has it, I even edited it myself to be just

Code:
      Buff.CastBuff("Inquisition", ret =>(Me.CurrentHolyPower >= 3 || Me.HasMyAura(90174)), "Inquisition (Buff)"), 
      without any other lines about inquisition and it still refuses to refresh it while it has the buff, I think the problem lies else where.

You didn't change GoAK, it should look like this, tested and it works

Code:
       Buff.CastBuff("Avenging Wrath",                 ret => Me.HasMyAura("Ancient Power") && Buff.GetAuraTimeLeft(Me, "Guardian of Ancient Kings", true).TotalSeconds < 21, "Avenging Wrath with 20 seconds on GoAK"),
      Light's Hammer and Execution Sentence should be just below Templar's Verdict with 5 holy power on the priority list.

And lastly, is there any benefit to using spell id numbers as oppose to names? I see that some lines use the spell ID and other use the name of the buff.

8. xsilverdicex

xsilverdicex New Member

Hey Cooldowns are working correctly it seems ( not alot of testing done yet) but there is a new problem now, it is double casting VT

9. Clubwar

Clubwar Member

I see today the nerfs to mage fire in 5.1 so all raiding mage are going to frost...i tryed today in LFR the frost spec whit CLU and lost 20k average of dps, can somethings revise this spec plz?? need more damage

10. Stormchasing

didn't forgot it, you didn't told it ;)
      but .. fixed
      moved LH / ES to both rotations (single, multiple) -> Icy Veins said ... hold ES on cooldown against your maintarget -> condition is now met :D
      LH was never ever called on Icy Veins, so i took your description how to use it, since it is using a setting for this, it should met in both rotations
      GoAK wasn't changed cause it was already in there ;) but with a wrong condition

and last but not least ... i changed the inquisition buffing again ...
      If this is NOT working like u want it to have (and ... like i want it) than send me a pm, cause i'll need some help with the conditions
      For now:
      - all conditions removed from Inquisition, cause the Buff bethod has an internal check to rebuff a Spell / Buff / Dot 3 seconds BEFORE it expires, so in my opinion no other condition is needed atm

edit:
      some Spells / Auras returns the wrong (or none) value with strings, or didn't worked at all with the string, so we switched to use the ID instead of the Named Value, which worked well ... maybe it is already fixed by HB

11. Stormchasing

doublecasting dots? well ... my lovelyst thing ever ... if i find a solution for warlocks to prevent this doublecasting shit, i'll fix shadowpriests too ... but for now ... you have to live with it

12. fishboon

fishboon New Member

already done all of this :-/ still the same problem.

13. TANK0341

TANK0341 New Member

Ret Paladin

Still not working in the dragon on phaze 2 of Gu Cloudstrike in Shado-pan Monastery.

Attached Files:

14. Placid

Placid New Member

Okay, inquisition is still not working properly so I'll chuck you a pm lol

15. Stormchasing

added a crash prevention to the method ... try again, but in normal circumstances this shouldn't be related to CLU

16. xsilverdicex

xsilverdicex New Member

yep confirmd, it is all dot's dometime's casts SW:p 5 times in a row lol

17. Placid

Placid New Member

Storm your private messages are full lol I'll post here, When I get to 5 holy power and inquisition is low it will just stand there and wait for inq to drop off before refreshing and going back to normal rotation. If It was refreshing when inq had 1-3 seconds left right now it would be perfect.

18. Stormchasing

stupid inquistion ... i'll write a letter to blizzard to remove this shit ;)

okay ... gimme some time, a fix for this will be there in .... i think 5 hours or so ... cause i need some sleep ;) ... but i'm sure we get this working! :D

19. Placid

Placid New Member

Haha, no worries man, thanks for all the work :D

20. scuzzelbud

scuzzelbud New Member

Hi i have a big problem with my Combat Rogue and Clu ,if i attack a target he mostly spams "Slice and dice" can anybody tell me how to fix it?

ps: sry for my bad english :)

Last edited: Oct 19, 2012
    Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.