• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • CLU (Codified Likeness Utility)

Discussion in 'Archives' started by wulf, Feb 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. wulf

wulf Community Developer

@bennyquest, thanks :)

Code:
      [B]Change Log[/B]
      [B]-------------[/B]
      * 28/2/2012 [B][2.0.9][/B] Racials removed and consolidated into one area for easy updating and speed increase. Dustruction warlock tweaked but is still double casting soul fire

Just laying the bricks.....

2. bennyquest

bennyquest Community Developer

Nice wulf, I will check it out on lunch break and report back to you.

3. bennyquest

Well wulf, tested for a little while and the soulfire thing is even worse than before it will neglect to even keep up immolate or corruption and just sit and chain cast soul fire. Here is some logs, i switched back and forth between lazyraider and raidbot a time or two in there.

Attached Files:

4. wulf

wulf Community Developer

Bennyquest, appreciate all your testing...Destro is benched for the moment until i can figure out why the hell its casting soulfire when it has the buff...that and the travel time issue..will get back to it shortly.

Code:
      [B]Change Log[/B]
      [B]-------------[/B]
      * 3/3/2012 [B][2.1.0][/B] Added Protection paladin, MM Hunter and Surv Hunter

MM and SV hunters are 95% done..they need a bit more love..that and traps working...that will be done very soon as well.

5. bennyquest

Ha ha sounds good. I will check out the mm hunter then for a bit and report back.

6. bennyquest

Wulf, reporting on on the marksman build.....

1. It multi shots....a lot....on single targets...
      2. It never chimera shot
      3. It does not use the proced "Aimed Shot!" from steady shots
      4. It never arcane shots to burn off extra focus....then again it dose not have extra focus because it uses it on multishot.

I tried it on the raid dummies and the single dummy. Does the same thing multi shot spams for the lose. Running it right now as i type i will get you the raid bot log and lazyraider log attatched.

Oh the logic for it to change to hawk/fox seems to be working as it should. Actually it works exceptionally well.

Attached Files:

7. bennyquest

Figured i would check out the feral rotation as well.

1. It does not always keep rake up. I know it is trying to prioritize rake with tiger's fury but it is a DPS loss to not keep it up 99% of the time. There is actually time where it is not up for a good 15 seconds.
      2. It seems to get stuck on a savage roar spam as well. It was doing fine and bursted up to 28k with a 384 ilvl then it slumped down into a savage roar/shred rotation.

That is all i really noticed.

Attached Files:

8. wulf

wulf Community Developer

Change Log
      -------------
      * 3/3/2012 [2.1.1] Hunter's got alot of love, Fire! for MM hunter resolved, Chimera shot working, Traplauncher Explosive Trap for all 3 Hunter rotations, Rake uptime corrected, Savage Roar/Shred spam corrected, Separated all healing logic from main rotation, allot of code clean-up

Hunters no longer locking up when moving using Riadbot.

Should be a little faster now that I have Separated some of the healing and pre-combat logic.

* Thanks bennyquest for your continued efforts in reporting issues!

Last edited: Mar 2, 2012
    9. wulf

wulf Community Developer

multi shot was looking for targets in a 30yrd radius from the players position (it was probably picking up the other target dummies while testing.)
      Change to hawk/fox wait time has been commented out..everyone is probably using raidbot with this and raidbot eats anything "sleep" related for breakfast..caused massive framerate drops while moving.

Change Log
      -------------
      * 4/3/2012 [2.1.3] Added Subtlety rogue

Last edited: Mar 3, 2012
    10. bennyquest

Ok checking the hunter rotation.

1. It does chimera mostly properly. It is not really doing it on cooldown and waits a few seconds sometimes.
      2. Still does not use arcane shot and correct me if i am wrong with or without a 4 piece t13 it should be using it. then again it could because i am on a training dummy and unless it is below say 90% health you may have it programmed to use aimed shot.
      3. It focus caps.....a lot. never dumps off extra focus so 90% of the testing i was doing on the dummy i was focus capped.
      4. It focus caps even harder when it uses burst with rapid fire/racials. and what not.

but from first test it was doing 12k second test doing 22k

Attached Files:

11. bennyquest

Feral druid cat.

1. Rake is a little better.
      2. Rip uptime has decreased
      3. It has a tendency only to build combo point with shred. meaning rake will be off and you will have 0 combo points instead of building to 5 using a rake and a few shreds it shreds all the way and then will rake when you are capped on combo points.
      4. It savage roars with 5 combo points. That is usually a no no unless they have really messed up the rotation for druids which i highly doubt. From what i remember when i dpsed on my druid and not tanked all the time it was about a 2 point savage roar to ensure you are not wasting shreds on it and keep rake and rip up.
      5. Combo point cap. It will cap combo points and contiue to shred if rake and rip are up. Assuming there should be some code does target have rip yes, time left > 5 seconds yes, target has rake yes, then ferocius bite.

That is what i have on feral. I should prolly learn to code i would be more helpful then.

Attached Files:

12. bennyquest

Wulf!!!! We are getting somewhere on the destruction rotation.

1. Spam of soul fire is gone, only problem now is it lets imrpoved soul fire fall of for ~5 seconds if a. you have no souldburn available or b. no empowered imp is active.
      2. maybe an implementaion of an immolate clip like about a 1 or 2 second clip because it will sometimes be doing the incinerate spam and have immolate fall of when conflagrate is off cooldown.
      3. It wants to prioritize incinerate over chaos bolt which chaos bolt and conflagrate should be casted on cool down. it will sometimes cast another incinerate when either or come off cool down. Then again it would prolly get clunky if more code was added to fix that.
      4. Fel flames while moving is working excellent.

It still seems a little less dps than felmaster/your destro roation and raid bot. Only by may 1-2k though at most. Which could probably be fixed by keeping soul fire up longer. But like i said if imp procs right it keeps it up 100% if not it will fall of for a few seconds. that 9% goes a long way when you are pushing out a lot of damage.

Keep up the great work wulf!

Attached Files:

13. wulf

wulf Community Developer

bennyquest your a champ, I solved the issue and returned my rotations back to there original form :D

Change Log
      -------------
      * 4/3/2012 [2.2.0] Major update for hunters and warlocks and druid rotations within CLU (and maybe other rotations) Fixed GetAuraTimeLeft !!!!!!!!

For those that are interested in the solution read on (May help the Singular Devs):

Improved Steady Shot was returning 0 time left every time. :mad:

Using HighVoltz HBConsole;-
      Code:
      foreach (KeyValuePair<string, WoWAura> sp in Me.Auras)
                  {
                      if (Me.Auras.ContainsKey(sp.Key))
                      {
                          Log(sp.Key + " " + Me.Auras[sp.Key].Flags.ToString());
                      }
                      else
                      {
                          Log(sp.Key);
                      }
                  }
      that returned:

Improved Steady Shot FirstEffect, NoCaster (Idle just standing there)
      Improved Steady Shot FirstEffect, NoCaster, Cancellable, NoDuration, Unknown (attacking, Improved Steady Shot was visible in game)

Problem:

Code:
      WoWAura wantedAura =
                          unit.GetAllAuras().FirstOrDefault(
                              a => a.Name == auraName && (!fromMyAura || a.CreatorGuid == Me.Guid));
      returns the FirstOrDefault which means it was returning the Improved Steady Shot without a duration.

Solution:

Code:
      WoWAura wantedAura =
                          unit.GetAllAuras().FirstOrDefault(
                              a => a.Name == auraName && [COLOR="#0000CD"][B]a.Duration > 0[/B][/COLOR] && (!fromMyAura || a.CreatorGuid == Me.Guid));
      returns second Improved Steady Shot with a duration.

This also applied to Improved Soul Fire, Savage Roar and others...

This has completely changed most rotations within CLU for the better as they are now all following the rotation as expected. :cool:

Last edited: Mar 8, 2012
    14. bennyquest

Awesome wulf I feel like I accomplished something. Just got back from a wedding I will report in the morning.

15. wulf

wulf Community Developer

Warlord Zon'ozz - My Retribution Paladin ilvl 378 (No Tier 13 at all)

Warlord Zonozz_ilvl378.jpg

Last edited: Mar 4, 2012
    16. Mr_Hunter

Mr_Hunter Member

Do you use elvui?

Gesendet von meinem HTC EVO 3D X515m mit Tapatalk

17. wulf

wulf Community Developer

Hi Mr_Hunter, Yes. I have been a fan of ElvUI since it first began :)

Note to All: CLU v2.2.0 has been checked and is running with Honorbuddy 2.0.0.5800 (Should there be any problems, please let me know)

Last edited: Mar 4, 2012
    18. bennyquest

Wulf,
      Just check the hunter totation seems a lot better not spamming stuff at all.

1. Still uses aimed shot for focus dump no arcane but if you have it coded for target grater than 90% then i understand why i will have to go through some instances to check it more.
      2. Also about aimed shot it says it is casting it because RF, Lust, hero, time warp etc is up. it never was which is odd.

here is the log moving on to feral.

Attached Files:

19. deepr

deepr New Member

I have the same issue i use hunter bm speck

20. bennyquest

feral cat
      Just check on the feral cat it is keeping things up a lot better

1. It will cap combo points still and hit shred a time or two more. Notice this when rip had less that 10 seconds on it rake mangle SR were all up. It should just ferocius bite and let rip fall for a second because holding on the the combo points is a DPS loss.
      2. If it has 5 combo points and SR falls it will do a 5 point SR.
      3. If it has 5 combo points and rake/mangle fall it will refresh either or and you will already be combo capped.

seems to be doing the same DPS as .1.3 just less buggy i did not run it as long though.

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.