• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Consistent mount(Same mount every time)

Discussion in 'Requests' started by thomjan, Nov 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. thomjan

thomjan New Member

Hello!

Now I want a plugin that uses the same mount everytime even after I restart HB without me having to manually insert the mount spell ID every time. I restart HB alot due to several reasons. I hate having to go and look up the mount ID all the time, my characters use different mounts and it looks really really bad when a character switches mount randomly all the time. That's one of the many ways I personally can tell the difference between a botter and a real person. A real person also wants to use their cool mount. Why bother running around in an ugly horse?

Thanks!!

2. chinajade

chinajade Well-Known Member Moderator Buddy Core Dev

Hi, Thomjan,

Honorbuddy should be remembering your mount setting between launchings. If it is not, then you are changing the setting while Honorbuddy is running, and it is not 'sticking'. More info about this issue here:

The other possibility is you have got something going on that is preventing Honorbuddy from saving the 'settings' file. This happens from time to time, and will be clearly visible in your log if this is your problem. You may also find this article helpful:

Thread closed--please follow up to the Support forum, with your full log that captures the issue if you continue to have problems.

cheers,
      chinajade

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.