• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Could not connect to server

Discussion in 'Ban Section-Ban reports' started by CDClone, Aug 8, 2017.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. CDClone

CDClone Member

so... i guess my account have been banned, both my phone and my bot cant connect to server when using the bottet account, got to lvl 26 and i guess that was it... to baad so saad...

2. CDClone

CDClone Member

I reached lvl 26, have been botting only in daytime of intervals of 2/4/6 hours, never longer, i have kept it close to home, and even when i moved it to the bigger town near me i held 1 hour break before starting it again, even thou its a 15min drive

not sure how i got bustet, i think i have been rather carefull, but it would seem it werent enof...

3. CAcove

CAcove Moderator Moderator

I am sorry to hear that you may have been banned, can you post a bit more info like your behaviors, more about timing between possibly more than one account, location ect ect.

4. CDClone

CDClone Member

location of this account was within 5km of my auctual adress, did not bot on other accounts at the given time, but might have been more than 6 hours in total each day i guess

my secund account seems to have just got hit, i get the same message "Could not connect to game servers. Please try again later."
      The bot gets past the login servers, and then it gets killed by game servers... kept thisone close to home at all time, since the first one got hit just 2 days after i moved it 30km away from home i figured that might be why, however thisone got hit all the same, so i guess it was not the reason... funny thing is that i have played legit on it for the past 48 hours because i suspectet a shadow ban, and now suddenly i got kicked off anyways -_- this is most confusing... honestly i got no ideer what to do now to avoid bans, i cant see what i do to get couth

Allso i was under the impression that they would at least send an email, telling that my ass got banned, bot none of them have gotten this email...

5. CAcove

CAcove Moderator Moderator

Thank you for your report and the info, all relevant data does indeed help us!

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.