• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • CR bans lately?

Discussion in 'Discussions (no Ban Reports here)' started by Tikimaster, Dec 1, 2016.

1. Tikimaster

Tikimaster New Member

are there people banned for use combat rotations lateley? (after 2nd ban)

all the ban reports i see lately is from people selling gold? & farming straight on??

not that it makes me feel more safe, but they might keep an eye out for gold sellers more atm? or is that just me being positive haha (i only use it for the CR)

2. Kaffee

Kaffee Member

Only the last banwave when everyone got banned.

3. Drood26

Drood26 New Member

Im guessing no one is immune but I bet Gathering is more closely watched? just a hunch

4. dzipal

dzipal Member

"closely" u get banned once or twice in a week.

5. bro1234

bro1234 New Member

I see another wave of people in the ban reports today. From what I saw, most looked like farming and auction activities. My two tests accounts that I've been running leveling bot on now for the past 6 days are still fine. The thing I find curious about these recent bans is that they are singled out. If it was a scanning tool that's detecting the bot injection, then my test accounts and anyone else currently testing the waters should all be getting clipped at the same time like the recent big ban wave.

Also, I'm seeing some thread posts of people who said they were banned from being in the same guild as someone who was botting and that they themselves have never attached HB. I'm sorry but I gotta call bullshit on that one. I can only possibly buy into this if they were receiving mats from the gathering account and Blizzard is going the extra step to try and take down the bank accounts of the farmers who will suicide bot and still have a profit margin from how much they gather and move off the bot account each time before it gets caught. In the past, guild banks and "clean accounts" were a safe place to offload your botted resources and stayed untouched when the botting account got banned. That may no longer be the case. This is all speculation of course because getting true and full disclosure on some of these reports and statements can be difficult. Some people who get caught seem to say anything to try and convince others they didn't do anything wrong and make their case.

6. haugs93

haugs93 Member

can confirm that my two friends who joined my guild for farming and never botted was banned today morning and they contacted blizzard and they are now playing again on theyr accounts as blizzard called it false positive.

7. bro1234

bro1234 New Member

So they are doing some sort of search / filter for farming connected activity? That's the only thing that would make sense

8. dzipal

dzipal Member

My friend got banned for staying in my guild and signing guild chapter upon creating. Made him guild master too. He never took anything from gbank, never logged back since creation of the guild. Yet he lost his account permamently. He tried contacting blizzard, but there are no real human support there if you got banned for wow economy abuse or botting.It is not appealable it seems.

p.s they even banned 2 of my safe accounts, which was created and invited to guild incase of bans, obcsly they never were attached to hb. They did good on this one, cut off all ways of reaching my gbanks (3)

Last edited: Dec 2, 2016
    9. Anarki

Anarki New Member

Wow that's bad, they really are going after gold sellers.

I was thinking actually about using 1 bot account to farm, 1 to sell on AH and 1 to just idle as backup plan for gbank. Guess I'll just keep the seller and backup in the same guild and the bot outside.
      Is it better to trade face to face or mail stuff in game?

10. Tikimaster

Tikimaster New Member

this was my thinking aswell, just not formulated this good :D,

for the moment im still botting as well, just CR & Questing, so far so good!, lets hoop it stays this way

11. dzipal

dzipal Member

Tikimaster, u can call it bullshit or whatever u want, just saying what happened tome and my friend. He lost his 13yr account with many collectables time purchased till 2018 february and 12 m gold. And they are not even replying him, its just auto message of saying fck off. So u can be ignorant and dont believe in such reports or can actually learn from them and dont drag innocent people to pit of bans ( like sadly i did).
      Ban reason was : abusing economy to make it clear.

12. xilla

xilla Member

honorbuddy injecting to the wow process is triggering the ban.
      not what you are doing with honorbuddy

13. bro1234

bro1234 New Member

I can see why they would want to stop the gold sellers and farming so bad now since they've introduced the subscription for gold feature. This is now taking away from their revenue stream. I still don't see how legitimately non-botted accounts are being banned with no connection or interaction with farming accounts other than being in the same guild though. Blizzard can trace items and currency between accounts and characters. Sony / Daybreak used to do this on Everquest and Blizzard is light years beyond them so I would think they can be really proficient at it if they wanted to. Blizzard is a for profit company so I just can't understand how they'd be making "mistakes" and banning innocent players simply through guild connection. This would cause a ripple effect even across the general / standard play community that would make people skeptical about even being in a guild. No one can control or be aware if someone in their guild bots or sells gold on the side unless they come right out and tell everyone. I could however see the possibility of them starting to trace the trades of banned gold farm mules. If they go this far to stop it, that means when a farmer gets banned you could also get caught if you had made a purchase from them even if you met their mule in a city for a "face to face" transaction where they traded you a large sum of gold.

14. swgplaya09

swgplaya09 Member

to my knowledge and the wow website...you can only buy 10 months of game tokens per account.....how was he paid until Feb 2018....

15. bro1234

bro1234 New Member

This is still possible so I'm not going to say it isn't. No one really knows for sure at the moment. This just doesn't explain why farmers are being wiped out right now and CR / levelers aren't. Again, I'm not trying to call the kettle black here. Botting is botting and we all assume the risk so I don't see farmers as "worse botters" than me since I only like to use the CR for optimized raid DPS. All I'm trying to say is if it's still the HB attachment process itself that's doing it, it doesn't make sense that all HB wouldn't be getting hit in these follow up bans. Something right now is singling out the farmers and it's not the memory injection

16. bro1234

bro1234 New Member

The farming related perma bans get the abusing economy one and CR / leveling people got the suspension for hacks / cheats. There definitely seems to be a clear difference from the 11/11 mass ban wave where HB was detected. No one likes to lose a valuable account so I'm not trying to rub salt in the wound here but there must be something more than that he was simply in the same guild as you. If he received the perma economy ban, then they believed him to be involved in farming and or selling activities. Are you personally certain that he never bought or received currency / mats that were connected to a farming account? Was his guild level access high enough to be able to withdraw mats and currency from the guild bank that botted / farmed mats were going into?

17. eyesopen

eyesopen Member

last banwave was because failure in ctm function

18. bro1234

bro1234 New Member

OK, so I went back and read the first post about your friend and trying to piece the puzzle together here. He had a 13 year old account with many collectibles and 12M gold which obviously was a highly played and active account yet he never logged in after creation of guild and being made GM? Was his main on a different server or something? Was this guild in reference just a farming guild bank on a particular server but he was actively playing on another server? Maybe if this guild bank was identified as being a farming bank, he was roped into the mess since he was the GM? I'm just trying to understand the details of your situation so we can all learn from it as you stated previously. Right now it's not really adding up with what you've given us so far

19. dzipal

dzipal Member

1.Yes, he created fresh account on my server , i made him GM. ( expected i will be safe this way, as they wont ban him in any way, as he was playing 6+hours a day or somthing, had many years spent on this game) then he never logged back to that account, just stayed in my guild while playing on his realm with main acc.
      2. We always were talking in the game chat, like " hey pal how are you, could you help me out with that, with that etc"
      3. I was selling herbs to him for 85% ah value out of my gbank @ his realm. (i am botting on multi realms with 1-2x bots)
      (he never windraw materials from gbank, i was using 3 characters to trade.
      We even created a story lol. "im bored with this male cow, gonna create female one, maybe she wont eat as many herbs while farming, etc" Long story short, we always chatted, i pretended to get herbs by hand, and he acted like he believed.
      4.What else..he signed both my realm's and his realm's my guild chapters upon creation. Think this was it, as *docTalbuk* made same kind of report: ( only accounts that signed each other guilds got banned).
      Also, same applies to my 2 banned "safe" accounts ( 5 and 13 lvls if i recall right) who just were signing upon creation and hanging in the guilds for days.

Last edited: Dec 2, 2016
    20. Therrion

Therrion Member

I stopped botting wow all together 2 ban waves ago. The last 2 I received were for using CR only. Interrupts by hand and no pvp. No gold selling and no farming. I saw the writing on the wall the last banwave before Legion was released. I'm playing FF XIV now and much happier. You have to be a complete retard or sell gold to get banned in that game. Even then , I think they only suspend.