• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Crafting, useful 1 star profiles

Discussion in 'Other Profiles' started by Tinytox, Jan 25, 2015.

1. Buddernutz

Buddernutz New Member

yay just what i wanted, a new site registration...>.< here it is i think...i use the first rotation. open image in new tab.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 29, 2015
    2. Tinytox

Tinytox Member

You don't have to register, and, you gotta copy the image path to use the image tag, not just the page URL :p
      I fixed it in the quote, though.

Edit: Notes...
      - At the bottom it says if rapid synth fails, you can redo, assuming that means instantly reclaim/break. This is inadvisable, since a failed RS is the same as a failed HT, for all intents and purposes.
      - I'd never pop my BB on these items without ing2, unless i nailed an excellent, I'd have to think about the math to considering doing so on a good.
      - For safety (for reclaims) I would ALLLLLLLLLLLLLWAYS start out with your RS loops.. because if you fail it near the end you can't consider reclaiming really, but if you succeed in the beginning it's no sweat.
      -Because these rotations require so many ToT's throughout the synth, the logic would be a pain in the ass.

Conclusion: The only one I would ever consider would be #1, and even so, I feel that following a strict rotation is foolish, personally. It's theoretically possible to make a profile with a million if statements about using goods in any possible relevant spot in the synthesis, but it would take a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot... a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot of ingenuity (te-he) as well as perseverance

Last edited: Jan 30, 2015
    3. Buddernutz

Buddernutz New Member

yeah i never reclaim. ive so far had a good deal of luck.

4. Yasuko

Yasuko Member

This will not happen unless Mastahg add a method to allow the repair window to be opened from the api. Otherwise a hotkey would be needed and the plugin would have to hook the game.. just to send a single keystroke.. You could also just go to a low populated area with a mendor.. doesnt have to be in town.. hell, bentbranch on my populated sever never has anyone there.. Now unless you are crafting for days at a time non stop in the same spot.. no one is going to report you lol.. also.. SE knows that people use programmable keyboards to do that kind of activity anyways.. most razor/logitech gaming keyboards have macro recording right in them.. so really using the bot do to that infront of a vendor is no different than having a keyboard do it automatically..

Or.. go to any zone with a mender in it.. find a nice little spot.. craft.. then when it needs to repair it will run to a vendor, repair.. and "should" run back to the current location and continue with orderbot.. I personally just do it infront of a mender.. because 0 shits given if people want to report me because they "think" im a bot. :)

5. Tinytox

Tinytox Member

I'm more or less pretty well known on my server, I get a LOT of people trying to talk to me MOST of the time, especially if I'm visible in a town.
      I'm sure programmable keyboards are against ToS, technically, as it constitutes automation, so.. you're still not safe really.
      Neverdyne seems to think he can make self-repairs work, so I'm just gunna wait it out and see what he has to say, and in the meantime, amass a huge supply of mats.
      You'd be surprised about how many people know me and find me on various servers, people see my name in their log because i complete a synth, and then they /target until they find me, I'm not sure why people harass me THAT hard, but it seems to happen.

One friend happened to find me when i was using the FATE bot, followed me, harassing me in /tell for several minutes, and deduced that I was using third party tools, As far as i know he didn't report me, but it did kill off a friendship, which I think is dumb, especially since I tend to share the wealth. -shrug-.

Honestly, At the end of the day, Square doesn't care about non intrusive bots, I imagine, because each one is just another sub to them.

Still, I don't want to be that casualty that tells me that I was wrong. :/

6. Smax

Smax New Member

Just wanted to let you know the ReceipeId for "Twinthread" is incorrect. The RecipeId should be 1386, not 1506. Nice work on the routines!!

7. Tinytox

Tinytox Member

Crap! I guess that one slipped in there.
      I'll post the correction. Thanks for lookin out ^^

8. DBe

DBe New Member

I can confirm, tested <If Condition="(CraftingManager.Condition == CraftingCondition.Good) or (CraftingManager.Condition == CraftingCondition.Excellent)">
      in a simple Observe loop craft hitting tricks on good and hasty on excellent to test the conditions and worked perfectly

9. kagepande

kagepande Community Developer

You could look into iyake's Lucis token profile, using custom behaviors it would decently simple to do, at some point I may look into myself but seeing as I have 8/8 lucis I don't need it any time soon. Mind you his profile is actually written in c sharp but :p

10. Tinytox

Tinytox Member

Yeah, I know, But presently it seems like the need for it is so incredibly small. -MOST- of the crafting stuff can be achieved consistently, just by having good gear, for instance, With no quality checks, with only supra and the rest BiS with max melds, 95% or greater of my synths HQ on 3 star stuff, Would I benefit by adding quality checks? Absolutely. I'm still in a phase where I won't use my own crafting profiles, because botting in front of a mender looks illicit as hell. Lastly, going and adding profiles that have ToT checks is a loooooooooooooooot of work, if you do it right anyway, if you do it wrong, you can screw it up pretty bad.

To be ideal, you need to have a ToT check at any point in the synth where it might reasonably benefit you, then the rest of your synth needs to be planned around how many ToT's you've had thus far.

It's not that I'm not willing to do that work, but until I have a repair function that does manual repairs, I'm kinda out of the crafting profile game :p