• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • CR's in flashpoints?

Discussion in 'Buddy Wing Support' started by exaccuss, Feb 8, 2017.

1. exaccuss

exaccuss Active Member

I tried entering a flashpoint, but it didnt use any abilities. The most notable thing i could find is: 2017-02-07 23:50:48,494 [Main Bot Thread] INFO BotMain - We slept way too long waiting for the bot thread to give control back. Aborting thread. Client may crash!

Attached Files:

2. alltrueist

alltrueist Active Member

Start the bot AFTER you load into the flashpoint. Changing zones while the bot is running is a 50/50 proposition.

3. exaccuss

exaccuss Active Member

Is this going to be changed in the future? It's a pretty annoying problem.

4. Praline

Praline Member

Easy solution is to hit F9 *BEFORE* you load into the FP, and then hit F9 again after you loaded in. Simple and effective.

5. exaccuss

exaccuss Active Member

I was manually questing with this bot, and after a while, the bot just stopped attacking at all. When i looked at the bot, the white box had nothing in it. Here is the log.

Attached Files:

6. exaccuss

exaccuss Active Member

Anyone at all? After a while the bot just stops completely and i have to close the bot. Surely it cant be just me.

Attached Files:

7. exaccuss

exaccuss Active Member

...so i still havent gotten any reply regarding this. Can someone that knows what the problem is, at least talk to me? Otherwise, i have no choice but to get a refund.

8. OddessaX

OddessaX New Member

Mate judging by your log something is crashing when you hit the hotkey for dump placeables. I just checked and the Insert Key is the one that issues that command. You could easily check by pressing INS ingame to see if you can force a crash. That said I've done it and it hasnt crashed my client.

If it crashes then you can a) not press INS or b) reinstall the program ensuring that all plugins, routines etc... are upto date etc...

I suspect that the problem with the dump placeables command is actually to do with whatever items it actually dumps not the command as such.

I'm guessing that you've bumped the key and gotten the crash and that If you continue using the bot without pressing insert then you probably wont experience the issue again.

- just a noob here so im only speculating on the issue

9. exaccuss

exaccuss Active Member

That seems to have worked. However i am noticing the text box where it says what abilities you used etc is completely white with nothing in there. What can i do?
      EDIT: ok i left the bot at its logon screen, and still the text box went blank. Is there some sort of timer before this happens? I can really only get like an hour of playtime or so before it happens.

Last edited: Feb 12, 2017
    10. OddessaX

OddessaX New Member

I've actually had this before as well, not sure really what causes it and it doesn't seem to affect the game other than I can't monitor what its doing. I believe I saw a log file that referenced an out of date logging method and assume that this might be what causes the screen to go white at seemingly random times.. The log files themselves continue to populate correctly from memory its just the screen shows white.