• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [FREE] Daily Studio: Legion Invasion

Discussion in 'Neutral' started by Studio60, Aug 10, 2016.

1. Studio60

Studio60 Well-Known Member Buddy Store Developer

The bot will spread out by 50 yards in each direction at the target location (The maximum provided by the Honorbuddy FlyTo behavior). They all travel to the same location, stay there for 2-3 seconds while the travel profile ends and then spread out.

2. Studio60

If you have no experience with profile editing, you will probably have a tough time. I have not tested this, but it should work. Download this file and use it instead. You will still need to have the Studio Companion plugin.

View attachment Legion Invasion [Without Dun Morogh].xml

3. Xegony42

Xegony42 Member Legendary

Can you send me what you did to mod it to fight? As DH want to collect the extra nether shards obtained by killing them mobs and being vengeance quite tanky no problem staying alive and if die a few times to final boss no biggy.

4. Bobey

Bobey New Member

Hello! There is any other/better task setup for HBRelog then:
      Task 1: wait 60min
      Task 2: logon character number 2
      Task 3: wait 60min
      Task 4: logon character number 3
      Task 5: wait 60min
      Task 6: ...
      Task 7: ...

It's working but even if any character is in the middle of Invasion and 60min passed HBRelog change character.

Perfect option: change character 1 to character 2 if there is no more invasion on character 1 etc. Is it possible?

5. codex

codex Member Legendary

Hello everyone!

I just want to share a little tip, as it was bothering me(detection wize), when I was flying around using this Studio60 travel Module it always used the mount "Tawny Wind Rider", and when I did see other people flying next to me using the same mount I understand that they are using this bot and addon as well.
      So I started dig into why and came up with a solution for anyone interested.

1. Locate your honorbuddy and the following subfolder:
      X:\Honorbuddy\Quest Behaviors
      2. Edit file ForcedMount.cs with Notepad++ or other good editor.
      3. Locate the line:
      Code:
      Mount.FlyingMounts.First().CreatureSpell.Cast();
      4. Replace it with:
      Code:
      Mount.FlyingMounts.LastOrDefault().CreatureSpell.Cast();

Tada! From now on it will mount the flying you have chosen below "Mount" from Honorbuddy "Setting & Tools" instead, this works almost always, otherwise it will select the "Last" mount instead. Some dev could probably explain/fix that better but not really important so close to release of Legion and the invasions will be over, now at least it lowers the possibility that the guy next to you using the same mount.

Regards/codex

6. garoboldy

garoboldy Member

I would suggesting making this an "infinite" run option. it will do stage 1 / 2 and then relog. rinse repeat. Currently the fastest way to get 1-100 by basically doing nothing lol. That way you don't have to travel at all and just sit at one invasion the whole time.

7. Peg_EGG

Peg_EGG Member

i was struggling with this issue! cheers bro!

8. Studio60

That is an interesting find. I never realized this, because my bot accounts rarely have any other mounts to begin with, so I didn't notice. I know that Brodieman just submitted a fix for that behavior yesterday. Might as well have been this one, I can't say.

9. Studio60

Relogging from within a profile is not easily done. I also wasn't aware they reintroduced the XP exploit. When I tried this last week, you would not get XP for the same stage twice during one invasion cycle.

10. Studio60

Keep in mind that they will increase the invasion frequency again tomorrow. If they stick to their announcement, one character can run invasions nonstop. And the profile does send a signal to HBRelog when it is done with a SkipTask code. You could even set the wait time to 10 hours and the bot would log to the next character. Alternative use the second profile. It stops when all invasions are clear. That should also make HBRelog go to the next task iirc.

11. Bobey

Bobey New Member

You are the boss :)

12. DaveB

DaveB New Member

I get stuck on the corner of elevators every time in UC. The "unstuck behaviors" doesn't force it to back up and turn like it used to. Are there any plugins that assist with unstuck?

13. garoboldy

garoboldy Member

Yes , doing the 1/2 or even 1/2/3 cycles require you to "hit" things in stage 2 / 3.

Process:
      Stage 1: wait, no real xp given from hitting things at this point
      Stage 2: Tag the elites 2 or 3 that spawn (tagging each one is the best xp), tag commander and wait for stage to finish
      Stage 3: Find Elite spawns, and if already in combat (under 90% HP) tag it and wait.
      Reset by logging out and back in.

I've followed this for a few days now and it's a crap ton of XP.

14. Dockson

Dockson Member

Has anyone tried this with Recruit-a-Friend? Thinking the EXP would be pretty crazy. Thoughts?

Also is there a way to sync up two characters from different accounts with this or is it a matter of using Partybot on one of them to follow the other?

15. Studio60

Mill'z Basic Boxer can let other characters follow one character. But it does not work with my travel profile. As soon as a loadscreen happens it messes up. I am not aware of another solutoon at this time. RAF XP used to work last we tried it.

16. garoboldy

garoboldy Member

*Suggestion:
      - To assist with RAF botters, would a simple solution be to just add the "summons" feature. Main toon arrives at invasion, lands at GY or close to invasion area, summons RAF toon. Wait till finished, then repeat at next invasion. I'm not sure what the timer is for summons though...

EDIT: Timer is 30m so that technically would be doable, pending that actually being able to be added to a profile.

17. Paighn

Paighn New Member

Would be nice instead of just flying that it would farm herbs/mines while in the zone.

18. Maffyx

Maffyx Active Member Buddy Store Developer

Since the invasions seem to be up all the time now you can probably just set a gatherbuddy profile up in whatever zone you want and let it run and it will do that anyways. Not a bad idea actually!

19. Studio60

There will be no more updates to this profile as it is unlikely I would get any update approved before August 30th.

20. John Dread

John Dread New Member

Hello there,

I made a quick change to the Invasion Profile which unmounts you when you arrive at your destination so when you pull aggro from mobs you attack them and get some extra EXP.
      Profile is in the attachments, just download and use "Load from File" when choosing a profile.

Sincerely,

View attachment Legion Invasion.xml