• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [PAID] #DeathKnight

Discussion in 'Death Knight' started by tolraucion, Jan 27, 2015.

1. tolraucion

tolraucion Community Developer

Thanks so much for your support! I'll keep working to make #DeathKnight the best possible, so keep sending me any feedback you have ^_^

2. mautschos

mautschos New Member

Is this routine able to get 15 stacks of necrotic plague on 100% uptime till the next unholy blight ?

3. urmumzzz

urmumzzz Member

I can confirm it does.

15 stacks of Necrotic Plague up all the time, some times even after Blight comes out of cooldown. It's simply amazing, and is doing wonders for my dps meters.

4. dsetser

dsetser New Member

100% up-time for sure, even in mythic with hectic movement. I'm able to surpass 4pc mages and druids on the meters during execute phase for most mythic encounters as 2h uh. Feels good to be at the top /flex

5. chase11

chase11 Member

Finally bought this routine after trying all the routines on the market. This one is fantastic, just did some Iron Maidens and Blackhand with it and for both fights and Necrotic Plague had a 98.5+% uptime, and I never saw it drop from 15 stacks aside from when its builds stacks back up. Did 42k on Iron Maidens with shitty Highmaul trinkets. Ranked 5 on the fight for my ilvl range.

Also with 6.1, they fixed the bug with Blood Boil messing up time timing of our dots.

From Skullflowers Guide
      "A bug with Blood Boil resetting the tick timer for our diseases has been fixed. This has pushed the Blood Boil threshold to 3 targets (previously 4)."

This being implemented would make this slightly better for fights like Beastlord and Iron Maidens.

6. KiLLian

KiLLian Member

how is this compared to tuanha (paid) pve and pvp wise?

7. urmumzzz

urmumzzz Member

I only used Tunha free, so I can't say anything pvp-wise.

My personal experience, Tuanha will let you customize a lot more. It gives you a lot of options to play with, some of them confusing. That said, Tuanha is not bad, and gets the job done if you don't want to pay for a rotation. I do feel like it doesn't do the rotation as well as this one.

#DeathKnight is a lot better in terms of rotation, my DPS went up considerably when I started using it. It still lacks a lot of stuff that has been promised for the next update (which I'm pretty sure everyone is eagerly waiting for), and personally, I wished it had a bit more customization options, but it gets the job done, and gets it done properly without taking long to config or changing configs between fights. For PVP, I feel like it is pretty strong, since it does your rotation and that's it, it allows you to focus on everything else, like targeting, positioning, defensive cooldowns, all that jazz, without interfering with any of it. It's great.

Overall, I prefer #DeathKnight over TuanHA because it just feels simpler and better in terms of rotation. I didn't try the paid version of TuanHA, so I can't say how it well it works in pvp or not.

8. geo

geo New Member

View attachment 5672 2015-02-28 21.22.txt so for me , orc racial not fixed, enyo pause not working, and casts death and decay for some reason... i really dont want it to cast death and decay when on 1 or 2 targets!! actually i dont want it to cast death and decay at all, i want to queue it myself to be cast.

also on dummy it didnt use cds when on "on boss" , had to set it on "always" to use the rest of them except orc racial.

Last edited: Feb 28, 2015
    9. tolraucion

The new version hasn't been approved yet so you won't see any updates until it is. As for DnD, it will only cast that if it's higher damage than Scourge Strike or Obliterate, so if it's casting DnD then it's a damage increase for you. Also, not all dummies are bosses. Make sure you're fighting a boss dummy. The one in org by the hunter trainer is a boss.

10. MasterMitch

MasterMitch New Member

Any Chance for Bos surrport like since Hornofwinter.com landed all the information is amazingly easy to get

11. tolraucion

Thanks for the link. As far as BoS goes, it has been pretty low on my priority list as it's main use has only been for PvP which #DeathKngiht isn't focused on. The next version covers most of the issues I currently have in my backlog so I'll be able to add BoS to it. Just out of curiosity, what are you using BoS for? In PvE I have only seen it used by high end Blood DK's that can have near 100% uptime.

12. sp3sh

sp3sh Member

Does the CR work well for Blood? Raids/dung? what about auto taunt?

13. tolraucion

Feel free to try it, no auto taunt.

14. geo

geo New Member

oh ok , hope it gets approved soon.
      was on unholy spec. dummy was the one outside garrison, dont think its boss :rolleyes: was bored to go to Org :p
      but even if DnD is a damage increase, can you tell me how to disable it?
      i dont like it being cast on its own, id rather i cast it myself or not use it at all, cause when its cast and i know that we will move boss in next 2 secs then it looks bottish.
      lots of bosses with lots of movement

Last edited: Mar 1, 2015
    15. tolraucion

Right now you can't I don't believe (I've been working on the new version a lot ;)) you can try to disable AoE. In the next version it is for sure hooked to AoE so you can disable it that way. I also added the same movement tracking to DnD that Defile has in the new version, so that'll help some of the awkward placements. The only other way to do it is to disable DPS cooldowns, and use everything by hand (Gargoyle, DnD, Trinkets, Racials).

16. geo

geo New Member

disabling aoe is not a good solution, i want it to cast blood boil most cases.
      disabling dps cds would be ok i guess, still poor solution though.
      im in no way an expert and dont want to be impolite, but all other combat routines managed to add DnD/defile on a keybind, no modifier too(either with mouseover or on target).
      wish you could add it aswell.

17. MasterMitch

MasterMitch New Member

If you look at most mythic boss kills via logs dks are using it on fights to soak magical dmg and having amazing up time on bos giving them more dps then can be achieved with defile

18. chase11

chase11 Member

Breath requires really good timing and a good player for soaking, not ideal for having a bot run the raid for you. Necrotic Plague can be only slightly worse than BoS on some fights, its not worth it IMO to code in something that requires the actual player to do alot of work for minor benefit.

19. Borris

Borris New Member

Sometimes with this CR I find it just doesn't do anything, and then HB isn't responding have to kill it with task manager.

Anything I can try?

Thanks.

20. tolraucion

Updated to 1.9.1

• Added trinket usage to DPS Cooldowns
      • Added Tier 6 talent hotkey
      • Fixed an issue with Orc Racial
      • Fixed an issue with Kromog targeting