• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Demonbuddy Will Be Delayed a Bit

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Hawker, Jun 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. OmniRed

OmniRed New Member

It's only fitting that bots for a Blizzard game are delayed when Blizzard is notorious for delaying it's own launches.

2. sparks

sparks Active Member

its all Tonys fault, lets get him LOL

3. Toney001

Toney001 New Member

Yeah, let's do the same thing the rest of Europe is doing. LET'S BLAME THE GREEK GUY!!!!ONE111!!11one111!!!

<3

4. xyrol

xyrol Member

^
      this and nothing else.

i know people did so much money with other products, and i? i'm a retard, because i'm still waiting for something without any confirmed release-date yet.

Last edited: Jun 8, 2012
    5. nucleotides

nucleotides Active Member

6. markn12

markn12 Member

Oh I could care less when its out I prefer it to be done right. I'm just saying from a business standpoint you don't give a date unless its set in stone either tell people there is no ETA if you give a date you set yourself up for this when its delayed. I'm still waiting to find out the prices and if multi session licenses will be sold as I will need over 10.

7. SlightGG

SlightGG New Member

Thanks for the info , Hawk !
      Keep up the good work !

8. Tony

Tony "The Bee" Staff Member Moderator

that doesnt mean that i am not using/testing Demonbuddy as we talking,so...

9. Tony

10. handnavi

handnavi Well-Known Member Buddy Store Developer

Good idea! :D

People from spain here, too? :p

11. TC9869

TC9869 New Member

I've been a happy subscriber to HB for years now, and I think the part that most people don't understand is, with Honorbuddy we had a product with a LOT of flaws but got free updates/improvements during our subscription period. I've seen HB grow from a complete pain in the ass (custom meshes for each profile, really?) to an incredibly streamlined wonderful program, where I think if I was the competition I'd have tossed in the hat long ago. If the same thing were done with DB, and something with only basic functionality was released, I think everyone would understand.. the important part that can't be "fixed later" is Warden detection which we all feel you have probably already completed. The fact that you guys aren't even comfortable releasing what you have so far makes me wonder what the state of the program really is, because if it was "that close" to done I'd expect you would just release it and update in a few days. Is there any chance we can get a new video tonight showing some of what it can do, and/or a list of things you're hoping to improve before release?

Edit: Ok, so, when I say "most people" I probably mean me and just assume everyone else feels the same way :p

12. 99dsimonp

99dsimonp Member

I, for one, am happy with this news. It means that the HB team still have their standards and work on releasing the optimal and best products within the deadline (which is next week).

Sure, the price on gold is slowly declining, but would people rather want a release that doesn't work?
      I know I don't.

Relax and be grateful they take their time developing a product that (judging by their other products) will be staggeringly better than other products on the market. If not at release, it will be in the long run for sure.

13. nihon

nihon Member

Jesus, can you lick some more ?

Everyone with a brain realize that it is a functional bot out there atm. The beta has been there for ages and the coders has had all time in the world to do their magic.
      Just as they did with the bot at cata release they will delay it until the prices drop so they can get some money from their work.

Is there anything wrong with this ? , NO, its just plain and simple business. Chew it up and wait for them to release the bot and let them earn that extra few bucks from their work.

But please please do not make it look like they are sacrificing their family's and their firstborns just to make you be able to bot safe.

14. romantic179

romantic179 New Member

it is the greeks fault.
      theres no fun in this statement.

if u are trying to be ironic... sorry but this is in fact the greeks fault.

ahh no im making fun Germany and the rest of Europe are here to work for u guys over there.

15. 99dsimonp

99dsimonp Member

Amazing. Don't call me Jesus.

Anybody with a sense of logic know they lose money when they delay a major release like this.

As for "doing their magic" I get the feeling you aren't very familiar with coding; making the bot itself is the easy part - making it bugfree is what takes time.
      I'm not sure what kind of conspiracy theories you have going, but I highly doubt they delay the release to make money.

Edit: What a coincidence! You joined this site exactly the same date as I did. Let's be BFFs.

16. tjea

tjea New Member

I wouldn't say it's necessarily the hardest part, but it's the part which requires longest time at least.

17. Tony

its not the way we wanna do it,we dont want to release a bot with problems(that just need some more time to be fixed)
      Warden stuff is made since day one warden released

most of the fixes we are working atm has to do with combat stuff,stash,vendors and UI
      ofc there will be plenty time and space for improvements after the release

Demonbuddy is the most secure D3 bot ,not because we are the creators and its our child
      but because we know how our competitors are doing it(and i mean exactly how they are doing it)
      so i can 100% say that DB is the most secure(as "safe" as botting can be)

so we are not comfortable to release what we have just because we want to keep our quality standards high

18. mastahg

mastahg Administrator Staff Member

I'm working on the offical CC for demonbuddy.

19. kaihaider

kaihaider Community Developer

Because that's the nature of software development...

Solid coding takes time and bugs are unpredictable...

20. mrhorseshoe

mrhorseshoe New Member

Glad you guys care about quality. Lots of other sites would rather release an early buggy release for the sake of profit.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.