• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Development Priorities

Discussion in 'Rebornbuddy Forum' started by mastahg, Jul 13, 2014.

1. mastahg

mastahg Administrator Staff Member

Probably not. I am having a hard enough time getting us to move out reliably.
      Enable the events ingame any chatlog window to get them to appear in the gamelogmanager.

ripsnortntear likes this.
    2. Manta

Manta Member

Thanks for the update!

Can you talk more about the troubles with dodging? What types of dodges are painful or unreliable?

3. kraftaddikt

kraftaddikt Member

Quick question about the Combat Assist RaidBro, is it possible to have the GameSettingsManager.FaceTargetOnAction to true instead of false? After every update I change it back manually to be true. Is there a reason this defaults to false?

4. mastahg

There are several mechanics where facing away is important, and it doesn't feel good to be spun around when moving out of a mechanic. If your making changes, just make a copy of the folder and change the public override string Name

kraftaddikt likes this.
    5. kraftaddikt

kraftaddikt Member

Hm, I see. When I use the combat assist I pay attention to that myself and just untarget or hotkey pause the assist in order to dodge.
      Thanks for the suggestion. I've copied the folder and updated the name, so I understand that will be doing the trick, but that adds another item to the list of selectable botbases.

Would it potentially be feasible to add a configurable option for this setting on the Botbase Settings form?
      Since that relies on character specific json configuration then it could still be false by default, but there'd be a way configure it so that any future updates don't overwrite your choices.

6. Clio360

Clio360 New Member

@mastahg Any chance to have RB getting countdown information in order to automate actions based on countdown value ?

Thanks,

7. mastahg

You could do something with the gamelogmanager as there is a message output into chat and starting a timer/stopwatch when this message is received.

8. Clio360

Clio360 New Member

@mastahg Yeah it's almost OK, except the fact that the first message is a Type that the Bot dont know:

Here is log:
      The first message is type = 185 and not SystemMessages. Can you manage this type 185 in RB (enum MessageType) ?

For now, I have a workaround, but it would be cleaner to have it inside RB Enum
      Code:
      if ((int) e.ChatLogEntry.MessageType == 185)
      Thanks,