• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • EB Crashing, fresh install has no routine

Discussion in 'Archives' started by V-lock, Aug 18, 2017.

1. V-lock

V-lock Member

So just like the TL;DR title says. After the new build deployed my install of EB kept crashing when loading up. Tried a few things, waited a while, decided to fresh install EB. Now that I had a fresh one going, there's only NullRoutine, no OldRoutine for combat. Being that I'm half monkey when it comes to this, I have no idea what to do at this point. Anyone else having this issue or seen it before? Thanks.

2. bobodlm

bobodlm Member

Use the installer instead of the .zip, that fixed the exact same issue for me.

3. pushedx

pushedx Moderator Moderator Buddy Core Dev

4. Kacper

Kacper New Member

@pushedx I have still the same problem as I have mentioned in another post. Tried the unblocking bit, fresh installer and it comes up the same.

5. pushedx

You can try the installer, but did you try this specifically:

The path you're extracting to matters when Windows is blocking files the way it is nowadays, so make sure that's not part of your issue. The installer can be downloaded from: http://updates.buddyauth.com/zips/Exilebuddy Installer.exe

6. Kacper

Kacper New Member

@pushedx Hi, sorry bro but still the same problem. I have done everything that I have been told for past two days. And its still get the same problem ;/ I really dont know what to do right now ;/

7. Kacper

Kacper New Member

"
      Cannot load [Legacy] because an exception occurred [C:\Users\Kacper\Desktop\Poe1\3rdParty\_CONFIGS_\Default\Legacy\Content-23336328\PythonExample\PythonExample.cs(81,34) : warning CS1998: This async method lacks 'await' operators and will run synchronously. Consider using the 'await' operator to await non-blocking API calls, or 'await Task.Run(...)' to do CPU-bound work on a background thread.
      C:\Users\Kacper\Desktop\Poe1\3rdParty\_CONFIGS_\Default\Legacy\Content-23336328\AutoFlask\AutoFlask.cs(136,34) : warning CS1998: This async method lacks 'await' operators and will run synchronously. Consider using the 'await' operator to await non-blocking API calls, or 'await Task.Run(...)' to do CPU-bound work on a background thread.
      C:\Users\Kacper\Desktop\Poe1\3rdParty\_CONFIGS_\Default\Legacy\Content-23336328\Breaches\HandleBreachesTask.cs(209,34) : warning CS1998: This async method lacks 'await' operators and will run synchronously. Consider using the 'await' operator to await non-blocking API calls, or 'await Task.Run(...)' to do CPU-bound work on a background thread.
      C:\Users\Kacper\Desktop\Poe1\3rdParty\_CONFIGS_\Default\Legacy\Content-23336328\AreaVisualizer\AreaVisualizer.cs(78,34) : warning CS1998: This async method lacks 'await' operators and will run synchronously. Consider using the 'await' operator to await non-blocking API calls, or 'await Task.Run(...)' to do CPU-bound work on a background thread.
      C:\Users\Kacper\Desktop\Poe1\3rdParty\_CONFIGS_\Default\Legacy\Content-23336328\AutoPassives\AssignPassivesTask.cs(245,34) : warning CS1998: This async method lacks 'await' operators and will run synchronously. Consider using the 'await' operator to await non-blocking API calls, or 'await Task.Run(...)' to do CPU-bound work on a background thread.
      C:\Users\Kacper\Desktop\Poe1\3rdParty\_CONFIGS_\Default\Legacy\Content-23336328\DevTab\DevTab.cs(90,34) : warning CS1998: This async method lacks 'await' operators and will run synchronously. Consider using the 'await' operator to await non-blocking API calls, or 'await Task.Run(...)' to do CPU-bound work on a background thread.
      C:\Users\Kacper\Desktop\Poe1\3rdParty\_CONFIGS_\Default\Legacy\Content-23336328\ExternalCommunication\ExternalCommunication.cs(64,34) : warning CS1998: This async method lacks 'await' operators and will run synchronously. Consider using the 'await' operator to await non-blocking API calls, or 'await Task.Run(...)' to do CPU-bound work on a background thread.
      C:\Users\Kacper\Desktop\Poe1\3rdParty\_CONFIGS_\Default\Legacy\Content-23336328\ItemFilterEditor\ItemFilterEditor.cs(82,34) : warning CS1998: This async method lacks 'await' operators and will run synchronously. Consider using the 'await' operator to await non-blocking API calls, or 'await Task.Run(...)' to do CPU-bound work on a background thread.
      C:\Users\Kacper\Desktop\Poe1\3rdParty\_CONFIGS_\Default\Legacy\Content-23336328\DumpTab\DumpTab.cs(71,34) : warning CS1998: This async method lacks 'await' operators and will run synchronously. Consider using the 'await' operator to await non-blocking API calls, or 'await Task.Run(...)' to do CPU-bound work on a background thread.
      C:\Users\Kacper\Desktop\Poe1\3rdParty\_CONFIGS_\Default\Legacy\Content-23336328\Monoliths\HandleMonolithsTask.cs(337,34) : warning CS1998: This async method lacks 'await' operators and will run synchronously. Consider using the 'await' operator to await non-blocking API calls, or 'await Task.Run(...)' to do CPU-bound work on a background thread.
      C:\Users\Kacper\Desktop\Poe1\3rdParty\_CONFIGS_\Default\Legacy\Content-23336328\DumpTab\Gui.xaml.cs(596,15) : warning CS0168: The variable 'subparts' is declared but never used
      C:\Users\Kacper\Desktop\Poe1\3rdParty\_CONFIGS_\Default\Legacy\Content-23336328\ObjectExplorer\ObjectExplorer.cs(66,34) : warning CS1998: This async method lacks 'await' operators and will run synchronously. Consider using the 'await' operator to await non-blocking API calls, or 'await Task.Run(...)' to do CPU-bound work on a background thread.
      C:\Users\Kacper\Desktop\Poe1\3rdParty\_CONFIGS_\Default\Legacy\Content-23336328\GemLeveler\GemLeveler.cs(334,16) : warning CS0414: The field 'GemLeveler._needsToCloseInventory' is assigned but its value is never used
      error CS7027: Error signing output with public key from file 'ThirdParty.snk' -- The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80070020)
      ].
      System.Exception: C:\Users\Kacper\Desktop\Poe1\3rdParty\_CONFIGS_\Default\Legacy\Content-23336328\PythonExample\PythonExample.cs(81,34) : warning CS1998: This async method lacks 'await' operators and will run synchronously. Consider using the 'await' operator to await non-blocking API calls, or 'await Task.Run(...)' to do CPU-bound work on a background thread.
      C:\Users\Kacper\Desktop\Poe1\3rdParty\_CONFIGS_\Default\Legacy\Content-23336328\AutoFlask\AutoFlask.cs(136,34) : warning CS1998: This async method lacks 'await' operators and will run synchronously. Consider using the 'await' operator to await non-blocking API calls, or 'await Task.Run(...)' to do CPU-bound work on a background thread.
      C:\Users\Kacper\Desktop\Poe1\3rdParty\_CONFIGS_\Default\Legacy\Content-23336328\Breaches\HandleBreachesTask.cs(209,34) : warning CS1998: This async method lacks 'await' operators and will run synchronously. Consider using the 'await' operator to await non-blocking API calls, or 'await Task.Run(...)' to do CPU-bound work on a background thread.
      C:\Users\Kacper\Desktop\Poe1\3rdParty\_CONFIGS_\Default\Legacy\Content-23336328\AreaVisualizer\AreaVisualizer.cs(78,34) : warning CS1998: This async method lacks 'await' operators and will run synchronously. Consider using the 'await' operator to await non-blocking API calls, or 'await Task.Run(...)' to do CPU-bound work on a background thread.
      C:\Users\Kacper\Desktop\Poe1\3rdParty\_CONFIGS_\Default\Legacy\Content-23336328\AutoPassives\AssignPassivesTask.cs(245,34) : warning CS1998: This async method lacks 'await' operators and will run synchronously. Consider using the 'await' operator to await non-blocking API calls, or 'await Task.Run(...)' to do CPU-bound work on a background thread.
      C:\Users\Kacper\Desktop\Poe1\3rdParty\_CONFIGS_\Default\Legacy\Content-23336328\DevTab\DevTab.cs(90,34) : warning CS1998: This async method lacks 'await' operators and will run synchronously. Consider using the 'await' operator to await non-blocking API calls, or 'await Task.Run(...)' to do CPU-bound work on a background thread.
      C:\Users\Kacper\Desktop\Poe1\3rdParty\_CONFIGS_\Default\Legacy\Content-23336328\ExternalCommunication\ExternalCommunication.cs(64,34) : warning CS1998: This async method lacks 'await' operators and will run synchronously. Consider using the 'await' operator to await non-blocking API calls, or 'await Task.Run(...)' to do CPU-bound work on a background thread.
      C:\Users\Kacper\Desktop\Poe1\3rdParty\_CONFIGS_\Default\Legacy\Content-23336328\ItemFilterEditor\ItemFilterEditor.cs(82,34) : warning CS1998: This async method lacks 'await' operators and will run synchronously. Consider using the 'await' operator to await non-blocking API calls, or 'await Task.Run(...)' to do CPU-bound work on a background thread.
      C:\Users\Kacper\Desktop\Poe1\3rdParty\_CONFIGS_\Default\Legacy\Content-23336328\DumpTab\DumpTab.cs(71,34) : warning CS1998: This async method lacks 'await' operators and will run synchronously. Consider using the 'await' operator to await non-blocking API calls, or 'await Task.Run(...)' to do CPU-bound work on a background thread.
      C:\Users\Kacper\Desktop\Poe1\3rdParty\_CONFIGS_\Default\Legacy\Content-23336328\Monoliths\HandleMonolithsTask.cs(337,34) : warning CS1998: This async method lacks 'await' operators and will run synchronously. Consider using the 'await' operator to await non-blocking API calls, or 'await Task.Run(...)' to do CPU-bound work on a background thread.
      C:\Users\Kacper\Desktop\Poe1\3rdParty\_CONFIGS_\Default\Legacy\Content-23336328\DumpTab\Gui.xaml.cs(596,15) : warning CS0168: The variable 'subparts' is declared but never used
      C:\Users\Kacper\Desktop\Poe1\3rdParty\_CONFIGS_\Default\Legacy\Content-23336328\ObjectExplorer\ObjectExplorer.cs(66,34) : warning CS1998: This async method lacks 'await' operators and will run synchronously. Consider using the 'await' operator to await non-blocking API calls, or 'await Task.Run(...)' to do CPU-bound work on a background thread.
      C:\Users\Kacper\Desktop\Poe1\3rdParty\_CONFIGS_\Default\Legacy\Content-23336328\GemLeveler\GemLeveler.cs(334,16) : warning CS0414: The field 'GemLeveler._needsToCloseInventory' is assigned but its value is never used
      error CS7027: Error signing output with public key from file 'ThirdParty.snk' -- The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80070020)

at Loki.Bot.ThirdPartyLoader.‎‮‌‌‌‭‏‌‍‎‍‪‪‪‪‬‍‪‫‏‏‫‮‮
      (Dictionary`2 , String )

Thats what I get when I start it ;/

8. pushedx

Your issue is:

You have some software on your machine that is locking access to files, so Exilebuddy cannot load still. What AV/firewall software do you use? Or, are you running under a restricted user account? Please attach a full log, since it'll contain system info and we'll try to think of suggestions for you, but that issue is local to your machine from what we're seeing.

9. V-lock

V-lock Member

As an update, a fresh install using the installer (not the zip) fixed the issue for me without trouble. Just had to reconfig all the settings and profiles.

10. Kacper

Kacper New Member

Im using AVG and im not running under restricted user account.
      I have uploaded the log below.

Attached Files:

11. ninjaking

ninjaking New Member

I have similar issue crashing at start, tried installer. Worked yesterday.

12. Kacper

Kacper New Member

I tried everything and it doesnt work. It worked straight away first time when I installed it. and after 3.0 came out it started to make problems.

13. pushedx

Please post a complete log in your own Support thread and we'll get it checked out.

I tried to do some more searching on the internet for your issue, so far what I have come up with is that your windows Temp folders might be full.

Can you do a system cleanup to remove temporary Windows files to see if the issue fixes itself? This is the post in reference: https://stackoverflow.com/a/35411984

There's multiple Windows temp folders though, but that's my only suggestion for you at the moment.

14. Kacper

Kacper New Member

Thanks @pushedx will try it when I get back home. And also will post new thread when I get back.

15. pushedx

Thanks for letting us know, good luck!