• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [Feature] Smart Walk-to/Loot remote pokestop

Discussion in 'Requests' started by BroPoke, Mar 10, 2017.

1. BroPoke

BroPoke New Member

I suggested and saw it implemented in older bot, so asking for Pokefarmer, too.

1. When user selects a PokeStop on the map and asks "Walk to" or "Loot" option for it, currently the bot just blindly walks to that pokestop doing nothing along the way. Smart behaviour would be to see if there are any Pokestops or pokemon in walker's proximity, and loot / capture those guys along the way.

2. I suggest adding a new option for changing harvesting focus to a different pokestop. Right now, it looks like walking or looting remote pokestop simply adds a custom action in user action queu, then after the queue is processed, bot returns to standard queue it generated. My suggestion is that this new "Change harvesting region" option would (a) make you walk to that location, (b) load pokestops/pokemons around it, (c) clear standard queue of points to visit, and (d) generate new queue from newly loaded set.

3. Nice to have: a route walked to show on the map. Another bot I used before gen2 usually marked visited pokestops with different color (purple instead of blue), so you can always see which ones you visited.