• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • First time User in need of a bit of support

Discussion in 'Rebornbuddy Profiles' started by Hitori1, May 21, 2017.

Tags:
    1. Hitori1

Hitori1 New Member

Hello,
      Discovered this long after the grind to 60 on all land, hand, and gathers, bummer. So I purchased instead to make farming a bit more easy. I loved that it seemed to have a Fishing bot built in, that will save me hours and hours, I'm not even going hog wild and looking to do empherial/or hidden nodes right away. Currently, I'd just like t grind out some fish for a recipe and maybe a few for the market board.

I was able to successfully install Rebornbuddy, load with FFXIV and it seems to run great.

I read the guide Direct Q&A (which was super helpful!), and also Rebornbuddy Guide, which was very helpful in initial set up.

Fast forward to my problem. I log in (as per instructions on my class I want to bot on Fisher), and tap down to the Fish bot, I hit start and the bottom states "No profile".

I'm not looking to level as I'm already level 60 with full melded 190 gear, just looking to take those hours of grind off.

Not looking for anything super fancy even with auto sell or gear fix, I'll be sitting here working most the time and never AFK so I can handle that on my own. I just want to "cast, hook, cast, hook" as stupid as that may sound. I remember the hold bots used to do this pretty easily. Things seem super exciting with quest completion, raid completion, oh how the years have changed!

What am I doing wrong with the drop down to "Fish" and hitting start. I don't even mind moving it myself if needed.

Also a quick question: If I use a gathering profile and hit load, etc, will this tele me to the next node, hopefully not...

I do apologize, I know there are many people that come on asking simpleton type questions. But I did go through the "Profiles" tab and saw all the OderBot Fishing Bots, downloaded ExMatts even and had no trouble, thing is, like I said, I'm not looking to level, just looking to fish in a spot and I'll move it in 30-45min.

Granted, I'll be taking up those OderBots once 4.0 hits for leveling. :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Updated:
      For those having issues as I was, I played around with it more. I hit Fish, then "BotBase" as the bottom, set my profile as I wanted it, and then hit "Save Profile" I labeled mine "Basic Fishing" and loaded it, ran it and it runs like a champ, I'm pulling in my ingredients as we speak.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Update II:
      Question: Is there a 4 star rotation out that will keep making the item? I currently use wraths rotation which works well with TOT thrown in the beginning build phase (min 3).

Last edited: May 21, 2017