• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • [Fly][H] Arathi Highlands - Achievement

Discussion in '80-85' started by T@rget, Aug 8, 2012.

1. T@rget

T@rget Active Member

[​IMG]

Welcome to my Arathi Highlands profile. 100% AFK, Runtime about an hour!

Before we get started there are a few requirements

• Your toon must be capable of flying
      • You must be Horde
      • Auto-loot must be enabled
      • If you have a pet, you must use a CC that lets you disable it entirely (Fpsware hunter lets you do this for sure, also disable Feign Death)
      • Have plenty of bagspaces, vendor is included but it'll only take longer for the profile to finish

If you match all these requirements you're already good to go!
      Just start the profile anywhere in Eastern Kingdoms and it will fly towards the first quest and get going.

It takes the profile about an hour to do all 18 quests (Some of them are quite grindy, that's why it takes a while)
      When the profile is done you'll have the achievement and be just a little closer to your Seeker/Loremaster title!
      The bot won't be looting mobs during slay quests, only when it's required by the quest.

This profile is not made for leveling characters, it's purely for the achievement at level 70+

It's been tested on a Orc hunter and Tauren warrior (Added some blackspots for Tauren)
      Let me know how it went! And if you find any issues please let me know I'll fix them.

If there's any demand you can expect to see more of these kind of profiles ;-)

Also placed the topic here, since it's very easy to overlook it in the old spot

Attached Files:

2. Hankle

Hankle New Member

I have bot set to "Quest" and i get error, Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
      Bot Stopped! Reason: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Please help.

Thanks

3. Ochicon

Ochicon Member

Hankle, little late for an answer but, edit the xml file and set the max lvl to 91. Its set to lvl 86.

like this

<MinLevel>70</MinLevel>
      <MaxLevel>86</MaxLevel>

to

<MinLevel>70</MinLevel>
      <MaxLevel>91</MaxLevel>

Worked for me.