• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • For those of you who think the bot is instaban...

Discussion in 'Pokefarmer Forum' started by makevio, Aug 19, 2016.

1. spawn9076

spawn9076 New Member

Your account will be banned regardless eventually your using a detectable piece of software it doesn't send any device I'd info and when the next ban wave comes across it will ban any users of this bot.

2. d0_on

d0_on New Member

He has his opinion just respect that and move on. He shares what he's doing and until now he didn't got any ban. If you don't agree just ignore!
      And hope noone has reporting him cuz this will made you an assole! Never report other botter!

3. mastergengar

mastergengar New Member

I have logged in, via Nox, to the account I use Pokefarmer to bot with and not been banned. I am botting MUCH slower now, though. Jogging/resting at pokestops/and other "human settings".

4. mastergengar

mastergengar New Member

If the bot is convincing the server he is in that location and acting in a way a normal human would, why would he be banned? Also, how will they detect the software - Niantic don't have warden installed on your machine.

I'm honestly curious how you think they will detect "reasonable" botters. I've gotten two accounts to around 18 without a problem so far. I'm going to stop botting around 28, but I'll take my time getting there.

5. mastergengar

mastergengar New Member

The guy who posts a PICTURE of his account names actively botting is looking for enemies. People get upset when they lose their account to a ban. It's not cool to mock other botters in the community. I expect someone has contacted Niantic with those pictures already, but I hope not. An apology would help.

6. TechnoKing

TechnoKing New Member

all bots use the api to contact the servers and get the responses that are needed in order to see and then catch pokemon or loot pokestops, they need to send requests with their location, credentials amongst other things. When the signature or unknown 6 was enforced in 0.31, devs uncovered other fields that Niantic was getting from devices such as compass,accelerometer,gyroscope, and their permissions allow the checking of root status,build,version,models,brand etc of the device itself. It is a LOT more than just making it seem human in the actions it takes but more so making it seem like an actual device and not an emulator or a third party piece of software that it is. Every bot so far seems to not be able to emulate a device properly. They are all missing something critical and afaik pokefarmer seems to not be trying at all. Others are using different mapping services that provide different altitude readings, others have data from accelerometers,gyroscope and compass data from actual phones that work as an acceptable range that they hope is enough others have even more randomization of delays,better pathing,others allow the altering of device id. All bots regardless of their efforts are still getting banned.. you may just be lucky, give it a few more days and you'll see that even your very human like settings will get banned.

7. CaptainCrumb

CaptainCrumb New Member

Agreed. Well said.

8. sumfool

sumfool New Member

wow go easy on the offensive insults please it is not appropriate .
      someone having an opinion and someone straight up popping off at the mouth with insults are two very different things.
      anyway i bot rotate 7 accounts and the only ones that have got a ban are the one logged in from a phone after level 26.

9. thmgoodw

thmgoodw New Member

There is a huge difference between getting to level 18 and 28. Since the ban wave first started, I have created 10 test accounts and used poke farmer on 5 and another bot on another 5. I keep my speeds low, only stay in certain areas with zero teleporting, don't go too long at once, etc.

6 of the accounts are now banned. The earliest level any ban happened was level 21, with most occuring at level 24.

Also there really isn't any such thing as reasonable botting.

Last edited: Aug 20, 2016
    10. tCLOCK

tCLOCK Member

Same here when accounts reached lvl 21-23 they got banned. Turned off looting on 2 accounts, they stood around 19-20 for 4 days just catching pokeman slow leveling, walking not running and taking breaks. As soon as they reached lvl 21 perm ban. Maybe they are really looking hard at players lvl 20 and above. Its all speculation on how they are catching us but to say people are getting banned because they are stupid is ridiculous. Just because you haven't been banned yet..notice how I said yet it is definitely coming. I'd give you 5 days...maybe 6 until your banned.

11. PuppetMan

PuppetMan New Member

Lol the OP is such a dimwit. You are not doing anything different that others have done and still got banned. I'd say no matter what you do, you will get banned. We just have to wait until the developers add more security features to the bot. You using an older version will get you banned for sure. What a dumb troll...

12. mundergun

mundergun New Member

Using the bot in one location doesn't mean you're safe. I did that to level 30 and then shut the bot and my computer off. A couple days later I logged in and started playing in real life. About three days after playing in real life my account got banned. Long story short you can get band after the fact.

13. mcshifty

mcshifty New Member

I botted for over 3 weeks, got to level 33 and then got banned on 3 accounts, all at or above lvl 30... so you just wait and see

14. z0d14rk

z0d14rk New Member

lol salty people might report you now because you didnt cover your account name?

15. syntaxtc

syntaxtc New Member

Not sure about PokeBuddy but all bots that are using Rocket API are instantly flagged and banned. Includes bots like NecroBot, etc.

The API is broken, the bots are sending wrong information to the server which instantly flags your account as soon as you login at level 0.

16. Mirsey

Mirsey New Member

Pokéfarmer does not use Rocket API. This was mentioned and confirmed by HatchingEgg in another post.

17. Spinx

Spinx Member

I am using the latest build i'm lvl24 and no ban as yet of course I play the bot like a normal human and run it for like 8 - 10 hr with breakes at the pokestops.. the XP is not like it was before but I catch like 300-600 pokemon a day

18. ArmaniDove

ArmaniDove New Member

Bans are NOT instant.

19. Mirsey

Mirsey New Member

Some bans are not instant although some are all depends.

20. makevio

makevio New Member

Lol. You just posted the dumbest comment on this thread, which is saying something. Your problem is you tried to play it in real life. Only time I touch the account in real life is to gather my level rewards and such, all the while GPS, and permissions, all denied, using the same wifi as my laptop. I am still botting on the accounts, but only about 5 hours a day as I started uni, and would prefer to not keep them running without some sort of consistent supervision.

To the people who think it's either funny to "report my name" or think it's funny because I showed my name, not only does that not matter(Because honestly, since when does niantic read any report or complaint you throw their way? Especially if it's crying about a possible name of a hacker...), but it literally takes 10 seconds to create a new Gmail account, and do it all over again.

For the people still interested, I am still using build 99 and not banned. I haven't reached 30 on any account yet. I made the thread with the intention to answer questions reguarding settings and what not, but it seems every one is so upset and butthurt that THEIR getting banned, they can't begin to accept the fact that there is a way to "safely" bot, without compromising your account. The only reason I probably won't renew my subscription is because these are botted accounts, and as I stated above, I never play on these accounts in person, because they would obviously be banned. So there is really no point in continuing (for me) after my subscription time has ended. Unless I really wanted to put the effort into selling them, but can't imagine many people would want to buy botted accounts knowing that they will most likely be banned when they log into person.