• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Fury Unleashed I - The best you can get! (Arms, Fury & Protection supported)

Discussion in 'Archives' started by nomnomnom, May 13, 2013.

1. nomnomnom

nomnomnom Well-Known Member

Just a small info for everyone - I'm stepping up my game, and I decided to completely ditch the current version. I decided this 2/3 weeks ago, and I'm doing good with the new version! I've managed to get the Protection rotation running, with more functionality (Including proper spell reflect and hamstring PvE functions) and a decrease in traverse time (25% less traverse time).

It is a 80% re-code. Only 20% of the code is unaltered or recoded. So far the gain is about 25% faster then the current version.

2. oresal

oresal New Member

These adds can be charged and snared before reaching a DPS if tanks are slow to pick them up. This is often the case in LFR or Flex pugs.

These adds, if grouped, are lethal and should be separated. If and when they are empowered, they should be snared and stunned as well. Again, this is the case in pug situations more often than in established groups or guilds.

3. RownX

RownX Member

Yepp, but heroic, and in my opinion normal groups, shouldn't be encountering these problems and each "wasted" harmstring is a loss in dps.

4. fish221171

fish221171 Member

This should be very exciting, you sir make a fantastic CC.

5. lolfan

lolfan Member

Agree, hopefully the function has an option to disable.

6. Seppelihno

Seppelihno New Member

Hi,
      my Warrior is since 4 day lvl 90 and i am collect protection armor. Has anybody experience with fury protection at Siege of Ogrimmar.

7. maxfx

maxfx New Member

I cant wait for your amazing rewrite :)
      You are an amazing developer and i would buy a 'premium' CC From you if you ever done one. For now, donation will do :)

8. Fuinthea

Fuinthea New Member

Just wanted to drop in and say that this is the best CC I've used. Truly amazing work you've done here, keep it up! :)

9. nomnomnom

Minor update; New version is coming along smoothly. Protection is completed, Fury is almost completed, new core is completed except the Item class and started designing a new User Interface!

10. maxfx

maxfx New Member

You planning any short of test release? ( i volunteer to test prot on HC raiding )

11. Sin702

Sin702 New Member

Cant wait for the new release, this is such an awesome cc as it is. Will definitely donate for a cup of coffee when i get the oppurtunity

12. Dart01902

Dart01902 Member

whats the logic behind weather it uses shield block or barrier, seems to be using block most of the time and my prefrance is barrier im sure there used to be a option to chose one over the other but i cant find it.

13. nomnomnom

Update on the new version: Fury rotation has been cleaned up. Maintaining the same DPS, with less complicated rotation now. Protection is working fully and seems to be in very optimal condition. Fury needs a little bit of work.

Also on the todo are:
      • Add Arms to the new version.
      • Recode the entire item usage class.
      • Implement movement, facing and targetting.
      • Complete the new GUI.
      • Finish commenting all code --> Makes it more readable.

We calculate whether Shield Barrier or Shield Block is supposed to negate the most damage, based on 2 formulas. The barrier formula is 100% accurate, the block formula is a prediction based on the (non magic) damage received over the last 6 seconds.

Your favor for Shield Barrier sounds misplaced though. Barrier is a good tool, but the only real boss where the logics is "meh", is during the Executes which heroic nazgrim does. The rest of the time, the logic is actually pretty spot-on!

Looking forward to your donation :).

Last edited: Apr 16, 2014
    14. Pdub1

Pdub1 Member

Awesome! Thanks nomnomnom for your hard work on Fury Unleashed. The best Routine i have ever used :)

from my next salary I will donate you something for the hard work

15. froggystyle

froggystyle New Member

just leveled a warrior and ran a heroic garry group .. cant wait to try this thing this weeekend .. incoming case of budweiser if it can keep up to my slow fingers witch i know it will

16. fish221171

fish221171 Member

I will also donate when I get paid back end of next week. Cannot think of anyone and any CC that deserves this more than you Nomnomnom.... Utter joy to use and this is the CC by which all others will be judged :)

17. froggystyle

froggystyle New Member

beer moneies sent out performs soapbox's new routine by a small amount :) cant wait for arms so i can swap on protectors and gal

18. nomnomnom

And the upcoming version will be a huge leap forward, pullin' farther away from other routines ;).

19. Sin702

Sin702 New Member

I love what you done done with the fury rotation. alot smoother with less wait time. Only problem i saw yesterday was when I was in a raid with a dk that used their skill like the warriors battle shout but it was glyphed to last an hour, my war was trying to cast battle shout every time it was off cd. most people wouldnt knowtice during fights, but last night people kept leaving as we was inviting so we had a good moment there of just standing around and i had to pause so it would stop trying to cast.

20. catontheway

catontheway New Member

i love this routines,very good,my 549 warrior DPS 250000+++ in raid,it's awsome,thanks for nomnomnom!!